How to Market/Sell the game? (1 Viewer)

Atmey

Potential Patron
I think these games can be published if they were in limits of M rating, dlsite looks more like intended for Japanese games, so any ideas where and how can they be published for a living? And if they were to be tuned down a bit, what do you think would be an acceptable limit for the M rating? Especially about the rape scenes.

Thundragon

Potential Patron
You should ask out Kyrieru, the creator from Kurovadis. He published his game both by DLSite and by an independent site and didn't look like he had any problem with it (I guess censorship in Japanese DLSite maybe)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Foreigners have to sell their stuff on DLSite through another company, but it looked pretty easy when I was looking through exactly how it works (they detail how to do it on the english site).

Atmey

Potential Patron
Thanks guys, I'll look into the dlsite again, I have another question about what is the maximum possible nudity/sex for a game to be released on consoles is God of War sex scenes is the limit or are there "sexier" games? as for violence I don't think there is strict limit looking at Mortal Kombat series.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.