How to make (easy) SWF imports (1 Viewer)

Patrice

Content Creator
Thanks for the SWF Creation Guides! The instructions were easy to follow.

Drawing in flash WAS a bit queer to me; but then again, this was my first attempt at creating a swf file, and drawing in Flash (file is attached)

The swf is poor quality though; I just used the paintbrush for the time being. I'm not too sure how to use the pen tool yet.

Also, I know that the SDTmod.fla file currently contains: Background, Gag, Eyewear, Collar and Hair templates, but do you think we are we ever going to see additional templates included in a future SDTmod.fla file for modding the upper legs and ass, lower legs and feet, and torso??? I'd like to create some dynamic overlays with these body parts.

Attachments

• Picture 2.png
    Picture 2.png
    75.9 KB · Views: 437
  • flanged mouth gag.JPG
    flanged mouth gag.JPG
    42.5 KB · Views: 343
flangegag.swf
5.4 KB · Views: 13,033

Patrice

Content Creator
I'm starting to get the hang of the pen tool.
(updated swf file is attached)

Side note: turn the Tongue option Off when using this swf - stuff just doesn't look right when it's On.

Attachments

flangegag2.swf
5.2 KB · Views: 13,017

lollygagher

Potential Patron
I know this is a bad sign, I consider myself fairly computer savy but I'll be damned if I can't figure out HOW to open the SDTmod.fla When I try to open it with Firefox, nothing happens.

lollygagher

Potential Patron
Anonymous said:
lollygagher said:
I consider myself fairly computer savy
LIAR

lollygagher said:
I can't figure out HOW to open the SDTmod.fla When I try to open it with Firefox, nothing happens.
Firefox? FIREFOX?!? Try Adobe Flash CS5.5

If I were a liar, I wouldn't have already found this out. Damn, a $2000 piece of software? Holy shit.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
lollygagher said:
So, next question. Where can I find template/s for (outerwear) bottoms?
There is no such template, there is a full body template released by Faceless I believe.

SuzieBrave

Potential Patron
I made some requests, but nobody seems to be interested in doing them. Looks like I`ll have to do them myself (sigh)

I am downloading flex from flashdevelop.org right now, although i have been warned that anything but the original adobe flash is crap.
Does anyone know this program? is it okay?

ModGuy

Content Creator
.FLA requires Flash Professional AFAIK.
It is possible to develop SWF files using any number of tools but actually working with a template requires Flash.

anonymous

Avid Affiliate
naftes said:
nice tut - but think doesnt work with Flash Pro CS6 - made a lot of tests but nothing works. i tried to save for a different flashplayer version and actionscript from 1 to 3..
or is sdt only 5 and 5.5 compatible? thx for your help and answers. :o
Not many users, if any modders, have access to CS6, myself included, so I cannot verify this. You should be able to though. Unless someone capable is willing to acquire CS6 and test this for you, it is likely you are doing something wrong.

Also, saying "made a lot of tests but nothing works" doesn't really say you know what you are doing. Did you check the "Compiler Errors" tab to see if you have any errors?

mike

Casual Client
naftes said:
nice tut - but think doesnt work with Flash Pro CS6 - made a lot of tests but nothing works. i tried to save for a different flashplayer version and actionscript from 1 to 3..
or is sdt only 5 and 5.5 compatible? thx for your help and answers. :o

I'm using CS6 and it works just fine.

A

Asha

I'm really new at this and I don't even know how to download the SDTmod.fla or whatever. Please help

bluejacketmatt

Potential Patron
I am also new and am attempting flash for the 1st time, I got flash cs6 but where in the hell do I get the SDTMod.fla???????????????????? I've searched and searched I can't find it. ???

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.