How secretive are you with your ryona interests? (1 Viewer)

Morgion

Potential Patron
Title, I'm pretty sure many ryona fans keep it a secret from many, sometimes all of their friends and/or family. But I think I'm a bit of an extreme case where I don't even want people who know me via online only to know as well. This username for example is not one I'd typically use (I generally use the same username everywhere else, but not "Morgion"). Thing is I'm really pretty prudish (I don't judge or mock "perverted" people though), ryona is...well, a really out of character extreme quirk for me! So, I kinda feel as though I have to hide this part about me from everyone because it's so unlike me otherwise. I suspect there are plenty of people here are totally open with their fetish though. I know there's nothing wrong with it as long as it stays in the realm of fiction, but I get misjudged by people IRL and online all the time for stupid things, I don't need to give them more fuel.

Raden

Wordsmith
Ryonani Teamster
Are you me? Seriously. I'm pretty much everything you said. Nobody in real life knows (even my family), I only use this name here. Damn, guy. lol.

So on a scale of 1 to 10 with my secrecy, I'd say I'm somewhere around 12. :p

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Only this forums members and 4 of my friends know it.

Many of them know that I have zako fetish though :P

onlinehero

Casual Client
No one knows and will never know. It's a bit sad that it's not possible to be open about your fetish as people would probably make a false conclusion that I'm a some sort female hater psychopath lurking for girls in the evening, a rapist, or something similar. And even if they wouldn't take it like that, this fetish is still way too nerdy to admid liking. I probably would be too shamed to even admid that I enjoy BSDM (I don't, but if I would), even though I think it's almost normal and accepted nowdays.

DeNice

Ryonani Teamster
Outside of you guys here and my girlfriend, no one knows about my fixation, and truth be told I feel it should stay this way. It's not like I bother other people that I know in the family if they have any quirks to try to judge them out on, and this especially goes out on the interwebs with people I'm not personal with so I keep my private life... well... private. I did used to run around YT with another username that held my ryona videos but once I came here I decided to just go on and use my real nickname. As long as my real name isn't blurted out things will be just fine (plus I just like to keep myself consistent).

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.