How do I go about setting up the loader? (1 Viewer)

warped

Potential Patron
There doesn't seem to be any guide included in the Loader as to where to put files and mods when they're downloaded.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
There actually is.
In the guide Folder, there are some txt Files you can read.
Saving Guide.txt is the one that schould answer all your Questions.

warped

Potential Patron
hugo_boss said:
There actually is.
In the guide Folder, there are some txt Files you can read.
Saving Guide.txt is the one that schould answer all your Questions.
I still can't quite figure out how I'm supposed to go about setting up the file paths. It'd be easier if they had included some examples within the mods folder so I could look at those and base them, but I can't figure it out off those. And I also can't figure out how to load simple dialogue through the modding section of the Loader's options. Can't seem to get it to stick. I was hoping it'd be possible for someone to give me a link to download a correct mod folder, rather than having to try and figure out from the examples. Because it seems like I'm supposed to add the file to /mods/example/ and then put in the mods.txt the file name on a new line, but that doesn't seem to work.

hugo_boss

Potential Patron
Oke, I give you a step by step guide:

lets say, your mod file has the name "girl.swf"

1. create a new folder inside the mods folder
2. give it a name, for example "myNewMod"
3. Open CharacterFolders.txt
4. Add the line: myNewMod:MyNewMod
5.go to your new folder (myNewMod)
6. insert girl.swf into the folder.
7. create a new file called "mods.txt"
8. add this line to mods.txt: girl.swf

Thats about it.

If you want to load multiple files at once, just put them all into the same Folder and add all filenames to mods.txt
If you want to load a png hair import, you can also put it into a folder and rename it to "hair".png.
In this case you don't need to add the file name to mods.txt

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.