[PC] Hounds of the Blade (1 Viewer)

Vorpal

Potential Patron
@Someone92 Haha I need to learn to read what's in front of my face. Didn't notice the post.

Thanks!

Matt Hazard

Potential Patron
All right, so I've Googled this game, and haven't come up with much on how to play it.

For starters, if you lose all your life, and are being raped, is there anyway to recover?

Drasmina

Potential Patron
roach tunnel

Haven't played the new one yet, but glossing over ULMF posts I think it's another Roach defeat scene with specific conditions: health low, inseminated, exit through start of the Roach stage.

Will confirm once I actually play.

Edit1: Yep, that's it. I did not test all permutations, but I did get it to trigger. Involves an alien humanoid and a fence. Get some Roach in you, get beaten to zero and crawl out (my go-to is to dash into enemies until I go down right next to level start, then get out ASAP). The Pregnant/Parasite state is not required (and the Roaches can't get it anyway, so far).

I´m in the roach part, i kill a lot of roaches but the game don´t say "stage clear", i out from the tunnel and have the H encounter with the green humanoid and fence, but only that, no new missions. Need to kill a x number of roach for finish the mission?

H

heller1

hi guys Im new here and I was wondering if someone would have a link to the newest translation of the game. For some reason I cant enter ulmf.org so I cant look for it there. If somebody would post a direct download link for me I would appreciate it.

Last edited by a moderator:

Matt Hazard

Potential Patron
Found it, TY.
is that the last stage so far?

Actually, it might not be. The dude just updated the game! As of 4/6 (three days ago at the time of this post), you can download a new version of the game from his website (?Factory in case you forgot). So yeah, check it out. See what he added new!

cfai84

Potential Patron
Actually, it might not be. The dude just updated the game! As of 4/6 (three days ago at the time of this post), you can download a new version of the game from his website (?Factory in case you forgot). So yeah, check it out. See what he added new!

They added a stage with Orcs. Looks like possible actions are:

hand-cuffed doggy
bear-hug
Cob Shucking

That's all I know so far.

Vorpal

Potential Patron
Really glad to see a new update. Haven't checked this game out in a while. When/if it gets finished, man will it be an awesome game.

I've been through to what I guess is the latest level, but I haven't gotten the handcuffed scene with the orcs, just the other two. Anyone know how to get that?

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
They added a stage with Orcs. Looks like possible actions are:

hand-cuffed doggy
bear-hug
Cob Shucking

That's all I know so far.

Thanks for the update!

I just noticed myself that there is a new update. Also note there was a bug so he released a hot patch. You simply have to keep your game files from 4/6 and download the patch files separately. If you don't have 4/6 yet. You have to first download the 4/6 full version and then still the patch files separately.

M

Masky

Hello, i am having a very stupid and yet very pissy problem while running this game, after i unzip the file and run the .exe file, it pop up a window and say "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item", is there any way to fix this?? i searched a lot of thread, some people could run this game in window 8 but having a slight problem with the sound, and mine is win 8.1, but couldnt even run the game because of this fucking error that bothering, please help! D; i really wanna try this game!

Neonie

Ryonani Teamster
Hello, i am having a very stupid and yet very pissy problem while running this game, after i unzip the file and run the .exe file, it pop up a window and say "windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. you may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item", is there any way to fix this?? i searched a lot of thread, some people could run this game in window 8 but having a slight problem with the sound, and mine is win 8.1, but couldnt even run the game because of this fucking error that bothering, please help! D; i really wanna try this game!

I think he said on his blog that the current version doesn't run on Windows 8

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.