1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

[PC] Hounds of the Blade

Discussion in 'Adult Games' started by Neonie, May 6, 2011.

1. Seife

Seife Potential Patron

Actually it's a simple fix took me a bit to find it on forums. All you need to do for windows 8 is right click on your Speakers and Headphones icon on the bottom right of your screen next to the time, go to playback devices and disable your Speakers and Headphones. That said obviously you won't get sound unless you attempt to enable it once you start the game though the quality is crap and you won't get every sound and from time to time in different areas it'll crash on you again. It's a major pain but still well worth it as I even managed to get through every available bit of the game.

2. SkullR3aper

SkullR3aper Potential Patron

I can't get the cobolio forced bj animation. Does anyone know whats the trigger to it? :O

3. Darksaber006

Darksaber006 Potential Patron

You can only see it on the second encounter with them in the slums and it's random.
    So just lay there and wait a couple of turns...

4. SkullR3aper

SkullR3aper Potential Patron

I lay there defeated for like 30mins-1hr and it doesn't happen lel.

5. Darksaber006

Guys, the game is updated.
    Don't know what's added though...

6. Neonie

Neonie Casual Client Ryonani Teamster

Nah it is a bug in the code, there is some kind of secondary trigger, I got it on my first playthrough and when I load back into the back it does not trigger anymore.

When I start a new game I can get it to trigger sometimes, but only on the new game as long as I do not load back into that new game.

And as mentioned by Darksaber006 there seems to be a new update. Very excited to find out what's new!

Based on what people on another forum are saying (not going to say the forum name, don't know if it is against the rules so better safe than sorry :P)
    It seems that the current new animations they have found so far are:
    New purple guy boss in the slums area (same place you have the second cobolia encounter.
    In the Orcs zone you can now encounter some type of boar enemy types as well. (seems you can trigger by exiting and re-entering the area similar to those fly insemination guys)

7. Darksaber006

The boars in the Orc zone are from the previous updates.
    They don't appear at random but only after you defeat Orgs (Orcs), then when you enter again there will be boars.
    And yes, the new update brought us the purple guy in the slums.
    Neat animations on the both monsters :D

8. tuckboy

tuckboy Potential Patron

I can't find the patch to download. I don't want to download the full game, is there any link leading to the patch?
    Also, can't access the second link. I think that .jp link is refusing access to my country.

9. Vallil

Vallil Avid Affiliate

go to the download page and enter first link, use the "blade" pw on the first line and then type the captcha, i couldn't do it in chrome, even after 2 retry i got to the dl but it didn't start, try using a different browser, i used edge (w10 only)

onlinehero likes this.
  10. shagy_91

shagy_91 Potential Patron

the newest update only brought the purple guy in the slums??

11. gardenvarietyshark

gardenvarietyshark Avid Affiliate

As for H content, that's about it (his loss scene is a prototype for multiple camera angles, and he's got a fair variety of animations, so I'm not too upset). Added dialogue and assets have been found by curious code explorers, but not all of it was implemented yet.

Depending on how much the author wants to accomplish in a single update, the next one might not be far off. He seems to be active again, at least for now.

12. Niea7

Niea7 Potential Patron

Kinda lost. What am I suppose to do in the cockroach area? I think I've killed tens of thousands of them already

13. shagy_91

shagy_91 Potential Patron

I don't think there's a goal out of it but fun, at least for now I assume.

Niea7 likes this.
  14. Neonie

The only point currently of the cockroach area is the h-animations it has (there are a few different ones there + a loss animation). You cannot currently "complete" the area. It seems normally there will be a 3rd area you can enter for a boss or something. But it is not yet there.

In addition, you can just enter the area and let the bugs bring you to the "injured" status and then leave it. You will now encounter the rapist and he will do what he does.

Niea7 likes this.
  15. Neonie

So there is a new update that came out in February. Don't know what new content there is, anyone know?

16. Darksaber006

It just adds a couple more scenes after the purple raper.
    If he defeated you, you get another scene of the other guy using the heroine, and if you repeat it a few times some 2 "kids" join the fun...
    3-5 new scenes

Neonie likes this.
  17. Neonie

Ah great thanks!

18. Neonie

how do you get those additional scenes. I got the one of the other guy using the heroine but after that when I go into the slums there is no one anymore

*edit - nevermind found it you have to exit and reenter a few times

19. Darksaber006

The game has been updated for anyone not knowing about this...
    New area has been added with a new enemy called "Unknown"

How to get there:
    After the Raper/"kids" scene go to the ship and try to enter it. After that scene go to the consulate and after that and the ship scene you'll get the access to the new area. Enemy is something similar to the Slaves from Half-Life series.

Enjoy... :D

20. sasnro

sasnro Potential Patron

There's nothing to currently do besides lose at the new area to the "Unknown" enemies, right? Tried defeating a bunch of them, but nothing. Also noticed if you jump as high as you can at the wall boundary to the right you can go past it but can no longer have the camera track you, so it just seems to be incomplete for now.