Hottest Mortal Kombat girl post-redisign? (1 Viewer)

Continue?

Ryonani Teamster
Writer
Author
I like Mileena's ripped abs and the hotter costume. Sonya still looks sexy with a ponytail as usual XD
Kitana's Seung-Mina style costume shows off her bod really well. Sindel is actually really hot-looking now, if the screenies I've seen don't lie. Massive boobs, she gives off a MILF vibe. No screens of Jade in gameplay, unless someone would like to post some :)

d£t

nu
Ryonani Teamster
Is there a site where you saw a good collection of all the MK girls together or did you just see them around many different sites?

NNin

Ryonani Teamster
Great. I always want to know how Kitana's alternate will be in MK9.

Is there a site where you saw a good collection of all the MK girls together or did you just see them around many different sites?
Mortal Kombat Wiki has a good collection of MK's chicks' images.

I think Jade has the best redesign. But Kitana and Mileena have a nice new costumes too.
And Kitana also got new cute win pose. :nose bleed:

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
As sexy as the new outfits are, part of me is partial to the original Kitana costume. Here's a good fan render of it:

Kitana_2_by_gabe687.jpg

One-piece suit. Long gloves. Knee high boots. So simple, but so hot.

And Mileena? Guys...she's got a MONSTER FACE.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I love this version of Tanya. So Gorgeous.
Code:
http://scorpionblaze.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d31debp

TheCrimsonRisk

Ryonani Teamster
I love this version of Tanya. So Gorgeous.
Code:
http://scorpionblaze.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=24#/d31debp

Cool, never seen that one before. Tanya is an underrated MK chick. Anyone associated with MK4 always gets a bad rap :)

It's actually a shame that that outfit probably wouldn't get used because it isn't slutty enough.

Snowballs

Ryonani Teamster
I don't know, I'm a bit disappointed by the lack of variety when it comes to the female attires of the female cast; but maybe I'm just a bit spoiled by Soul Calibur and Tekken's range of 'revealing' clothing. I suppose I've always been the type of man who likes a little bit of a tease. As a heterosexual male, I find the female form beautiful and to consistently expose it kind of loses it's seductive aura. I seriously love this version of Tanya over all the MK9 designed.

P

PhoDacBiet

I think Kitana's and Jade's default MK9 costumes are THE BEST EVER. I totally dig Kitana's two-piece. And I rather love Jade's hair, and her Middle-eastern complexion in the concept art.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.