Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 2 (1 Viewer)

BadInsomnia

Casual Client
What's up everyone,

Here for part 2 "The training", of my initial dialogue : Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 1
Still vanilla friendly, I hope you like it.

Some Important details :
This time around I used a female character for "Him". She's her mistress using a strap on.
The dialogue also mention the fact that "Her" arms are bound behind her back, so please consider using your favorite monoglove or whatever.
This one uses the "held:true"/"held:false" mechanic. The lines are divided between when she's holding her head and when she isn't.
I took note from other dialogue designers of this forum and used the pulled_down lines to realese her head and the pulled_up ones to grab her back in game.

Again I like to implament some long and/or back and forth replies, so don't be too rushy :)
The dialogue use every trigger-lines in vanilla except for : general, pull off, drool, cum in eye, cum in nose, lick balls and swallow.
It totals 160 different trigger-lines. With 3 different dynamic words for : cum, dick and her.
Chapter 3, the reunion with the master, will be coming up soon.

Please check it out, tell me what you think.
See you next time.

Attachments

2 - Tiffany Trained.txt
116.8 KB · Views: 1,297

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.