Hostaged Girl Mind Break Dialogue Serie - Part 1 & 2 & 3

BadInsomnia

Potential Patron
What's up everyone,

There it is, final part 3 of my dialogue : "Tiffany Enslaved".
Still vanilla friendly, I hope you like it.
Links for the previous parts :
Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 1
Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 2

Some details :
The girl is now back to her master. She has been back for a few days, after her training.
This dialogue is playing with the "normal_style" / "face_fuck_style" feature a little bit. So she'll be changing "position" via some trigger lines.
Use the "pulled_down" lines to make her go back to the "normal_style" at anytime if you prefer.

The dialogue use every trigger-lines in vanilla except for : general, pull off, drool, cum in eye, cum in nose, lick balls and swallow.
For this final part, I focused essentially on the replayability, so it totals a good 240 different trigger-lines. With 3 different dynamic words for : cum, dick and her.

EDIT :
Since it has been several months, I had time to modified or "finalized" the 3 dialogues, if you will.
It seems people have been enjoying them so I might as well post my final version of this story line here.

Part1 => DialogueChecker cleaning +30 trigger lines
Part2 => DialogueChecker cleaning
Part3 => DialogueChecker cleaning +30 trigger lines + handjob mode feature + 40 trigger lines in handjob mode only

Please check it out, tell me what you think.
See you next time.

Attachments

Last edited:

Overick

Potential Patron
Really great dialogues, do you plan on doing new ones ? I really love your work on your three chapters

BadInsomnia

Potential Patron
Thanks mate! You made me realized I forgot to update this post with the latest/final version of the story line, so there we go, edited.

When it comes to new dialogues. I wasn't thinking about posting others initialy. But, if you want, I've been writting a "step daughter" one lately. I'll let you know when I'm satisfied with it, why not.

Overick

Potential Patron
Your welcome, at least I have been usefull.

I'll be glad if you realease this one when you are satisfied with it

Top Bottom