Hostaged Girl Mind Break Dialogue Serie - Part 1 & 2 & 3 (1 Viewer)

BadInsomnia

Casual Client
What's up everyone,

There it is, final part 3 of my dialogue : "Tiffany Enslaved".
Still vanilla friendly, I hope you like it.
Links for the previous parts :
Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 1
Hostaged Girl Dialogue Part 2

Some details :
The girl is now back to her master. She has been back for a few days, after her training.
This dialogue is playing with the "normal_style" / "face_fuck_style" feature a little bit. So she'll be changing "position" via some trigger lines.
Use the "pulled_down" lines to make her go back to the "normal_style" at anytime if you prefer.

The dialogue use every trigger-lines in vanilla except for : general, pull off, drool, cum in eye, cum in nose, lick balls and swallow.
For this final part, I focused essentially on the replayability, so it totals a good 240 different trigger-lines. With 3 different dynamic words for : cum, dick and her.

EDIT :
Sup guys,
It's been about a year, so I had time to work on the first dialogue. I'm dropping the updated version here.
Part1 => +300 trigger lines + The dialogue options now evolve according to the number of times you finished in her current state of mind.

Please check it out, tell me what you think.
See you next time.

Attachments

2 - Tiffany Trained (edited).txt
123.2 KB · Views: 2,814

3 - Tiffany Enslaved (edited).txt
199.2 KB · Views: 3,343

1 - Tiffany Hostaged V3.txt
598.3 KB · Views: 2,457

Last edited:

Overick

Potential Patron
Really great dialogues, do you plan on doing new ones ? I really love your work on your three chapters

BadInsomnia

Casual Client
Thanks mate! You made me realized I forgot to update this post with the latest/final version of the story line, so there we go, edited.

When it comes to new dialogues. I wasn't thinking about posting others initialy. But, if you want, I've been writting a "step daughter" one lately. I'll let you know when I'm satisfied with it, why not.

Overick

Potential Patron
Your welcome, at least I have been usefull.

I'll be glad if you realease this one when you are satisfied with it

tooSilent

Potential Patron
In the first file the line favor1 actually directs back to itself, causing a loop. You could end it from ingame dialogue editor fortunatelly, but better fixing it up in the txt file.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.