Hinata Hyuga The Last Request (1 Viewer)

Tajniak

Content Creator
Hi there ! I wanted to ask could somebody do hinata hyuga hair or head version from the last movie ;) and with her suit if its possible :)

SyntaxTerror

Content Creator
Hello Tajniak

Your thread has been moved in the Invalid Request section (not by me) because making a requests implies that the requester must provide images of the character, showing her from the side and in good resolution.

Read the Requesting Rules and the Reference Shot Guide and try to find some good images if you want to have a chance to see your request fulfilled.
You can look on Google Images, but imageboards like Gelbooru, Danbooru or Rule #34 are often the best place to find images. DeviantArt and dedicated wikis can also have some good material sometimes.

stuntcock

Content Creator
I finded it using key words, Hinata Dynamic Hairstyle (just click on the blue words in this text) and the suit is here Hinata Casual Outfit
Hello @Kiking003. Thank you for linking these files.

In this case, Tajniak Tajniak was asking for something else. He was referring to a particular re-design of the character Hinata's hairstyle and costume, as seen in the Naruto film "The Last".

Unfortunately he didn't share any reference images or describe what he wanted. And nobody else has expressed interest in this request, so it's unlikely to be completed. If you would like to see it finished (or if you'd like to work on it) then please feel free to share your ideas.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.