him mod requests (1 Viewer)

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
putting this out to see what people want, as sclover has made a templet to make him mods way more accessible

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
brainstorm format anything you guys want nonmatter how are or impossiable just need ideas

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor
I've always wanted more clothes for "him" or be able to customize his physique (Fat, Old, Skinny, etc), idk if that's possible with this

Content Creator
2D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Coder
Modder
Designer
I've always wanted more clothes for "him" or be able to customize his physique (Fat, Old, Skinny, etc), idk if that's possible with this
we have got dynamic hair mods to work with him i think, physique is defiantly a good one and very do able, i think clothes are very easy too yes these are all things need thx for the suggestions

RokPhenix

Content Creator
him catch her hair.
maybe a combo of her hair + his hand
<=> messy hair + hand hold
<=> bread, long hair, tail + grap like leash

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor
we have got dynamic hair mods to work with him i think, physique is defiantly a good one and very do able, i think clothes are very easy too yes these are all things need thx for the suggestions
That'd be awesome, thanks, I think the things I want the most are more variety of Male Shirts, or for the male clothes to just be more customizable in general.

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor
could we get some him clothes ideas
-Shirt (with long, short and no sleeves, also a buttoned down ver.)
-Unbuttoned Shirt (Full, Half-Open)
-Jeans + Short ver.
-Swim Trunk
-Thong (him)
-Jackets
-Sport clothing (Tight Shirt, Thight pants long/short and Shoes, Brace for knees, hands, arms, etc.)

I apologize if what I'm proposing feels unprecise, english is not my native language.

kilronus

Potential Patron
Him closed hand for sure. Even if the mechanics of him actually holding something are too complicated, at the very least a new graphic of his hand being closed, like you can do for her hands, would be fantastic.

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor
These are all fantastic!! I'm just finishing the new HIM mod template and all of these are not only possible (save for the hair holding) but very easily doable.
All the work you're doing is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Although I have an idea that might be more complicated... you think is possible to make a "Him Masturbation" mod? Basically the same mechanic as the handjob made by "Her" but with the hand of "Him". If it is too complicated don't even bother, I'd just like to know if it can be done

sclover13

Content Creator
All the work you're doing is greatly appreciated, thanks!

Although I have an idea that might be more complicated... you think is possible to make a "Him Masturbation" mod? Basically the same mechanic as the handjob made by "Her" but with the hand of "Him". If it is too complicated don't even bother, I'd just like to know if it can be done
It wouldn't be part of the template I'm working on, but I don't think it would be impossible. I can see what I can do.

Anonnobody1

2D Artist
Writer
Editor

Here is a video of things to come with ExtraModHim. It seems mixing and matching is already on the table right out the box.
I have a question, can the skin of the "Muscle man" be edited with no problems?
I've had some troubles before since only the upper body seem to change color

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.