Hilda, Lyfia, Pallas, Milo [LoS], Sonia, [Saint Seiya] (1 Viewer)

lunar

Potential Patron
So, how's everybody doing?
I was looking for characters that I wish add to my lil' collection and I end up missing a couple [Either, I didn't found them or they actually don't exist]. I don't usually bother people with my crap, but, I need some help. So, if you know where they are or want make one help me out, I would be really glad.
Better a big topic than flood...
Saint Seiya: one of the two big ones.
Polaris Hilda: Without her Helm would be great
nglzyiuemy_o.jpg
Settei-Hilda2.jpg
Lyfia: (completed by sandman_2010)
7a12b2919c33b8c9b97545282c1889e01429742013_full.jpg
tumblr_nmlwvffWbk1rvtusno1_500.png
2015%2B-%2B1
large.jpg

In case you it loose, it goes all the way to her knees
1265301697994075237.png
Milo[LoS]: She's pretty hard to find side ways, but, once I do, I'll definitely add to the post (completed by sandman_2010)
%5BJ.X%26MGRT%5DSaint.Seiya.Legend.of.Sanctuary.2014.BluRay.1080p.AAC.x265-MGRT.mkv_snapshot_01.06.44_%5B2014.12.13_17.20.03%5D.jpg
Pallas: Just the Adult one
omega88_58.jpg
latest
pallas.jpg
Sonia: The one I want he most. edit: I bad on this one, I should've explain that her hair change at some point which I won't spoil when. do the one you feel like doing, either way, I'll love it
Long hair:
latest
sonia_omega_1.jpg
tumblr_mgl41tqPet1qf1nmxo1_500.jpg
Short Hair:
9180-391486399.jpg
latest
tumblr_static_zunb0.jpg
I didn't add Sho because, I didn't read it yet.

Last edited:

stuntcock

Content Creator
Re: Somewhat a long list...Sorry. [Persona 4, Saint Seiya, Xenoblade, 5 D's]

lunar said:
Better a big topic than flood...
Even better would be to read the Rules and understand that you need to search before posting a Request thread. And that request threads should cover only a single series. A request thread isn't just for your convenience; it's supposed to be useful for people who show up months or years later looking for specific characters.

Yukiko's hairstyle already exists.

Polaris Hilda is a valid request.

Lyfia is a valid request, but your reference images aren't ideal. There's only one proper side view and it's partially obscured by her costume. It's also a bit small.

Pallas is a valid request.

Sonia has no usable reference images (the one side-view image is tiny). And the hair length seems to change between images.

Fiora is a duplicate request.

Lorithia has no usable reference images.

Melia is a duplicate request.

Sharla is a duplicate request.

Tyrea has no usable reference images.

Carly is a duplicate request.

• you should probably convert this thread into a Saint Seiya request thread, because you have usable reference images for several characters in that series
  • you can lookup the other request threads that I've linked, and consider bumping them to add your reference images (if you feel that your images are superior to the ones that have already been posted)
    • please consult the Reference Shot Guide before doing so. Remember that modders need side-view images in order to create hair imports; front views are useless and oblique views are mostly useless.
    • if you can't find any side view images for a character (e.g. Lorithia), then you may need to simply give up on her. Please don't Βump a dormant thread to ask for an additional character unless you can provide a usable reference image.
    • once you've moved your images to the appropriate threads (or abandoned them), please edit your post to remove these "extra" characters. Hopefully, doing so will keep this thread on-track and avoid confusing anyone.
  • before making any new posts, please move your images to a proper imagehost (obviously, you can skip the front-view images because they're useless anyways). Leeching from Youtube and Wikia file servers is silly; those links are unstable and your images may disappear without warning.

lunar

Potential Patron
Re: Somewhat a long list...Sorry. [Saint Seiya]

Done the modifications you asked, please, if you're going to delete your comment at least leave the links so I'll keep track of those other threats.
Don't worry, This is a mistake I won't make again.

sandman_2010

Content Creator
I'll try to make Lyfia, Pallas, and Sonia, (I would try making Milo, but I can't find reference pics, did she appear sideways in the movie?) worst case scenario, I'll try to draw her without a reference pic. And about Hilda, I don't like her too much, so I can't promise anything.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.