The Right to Fight League (1 Viewer)

Chainsaw

Swell Supporter
There was nothing more beautiful than her charming shy smile:

1192492.jpg

The cameraman loved her and so did the camera.

"Come on, Stop It!," She said smiling, clearly uncomfortable with thought of a camera trained on her.

"Okay, okay! Here look I am focusing the camera up ahead. See?," the cameraman's name was Freddie.

Freddie Gibbs was a retired marine who had served the Corps. with everything he had. The numerous medals he had didn't do much for him financially but it won him enough respect to start a company of his own.

Back at Corps. he was used to seeing men and women fight. Sometimes wrestling, sometimes all out war and sometimes they would do it just for fun.

Freddie himself was no small man, he was well toned and muscled with only his round paunch putting a dampener on his look but he was 60 and Freddie was allowed that leeway.

It wasn't a huge surprise to anyone when took his passion for watching men and women fight and turned it into a company. He founded the 'Right to Fight League', where he found women off the street and put them up in serious fist fights against tough competition.

Today he had found Valerie and he had been tailing the beautiful girl with his camera, trying to talk her into a fight. In his experience, the girls would usually tell him to 'Fuck Off' right away or ask for money straight up. Valerie was different, she just kept smiling as if she was intrigued by the idea.

Freddie was almost through to her, just a little push was all that was needed.

"So Valerie, what do you do?," Freddie beamed as he brought the camera up to her face.

"And why do you need to know?," Valerie responded coyly covering her face with her hand, trying her best to get the camera out of it.

"You know for legal reason, I need to state your name, age and profession. They don't like it when underage girls fight!"

Valerie laughed out loud. "Nice try old man! But you ain't getting shit!"

"Awww, come on! That was mean!" Freddie made the best crybaby face he could. Valerie laughed again.

"Okay at least admit that you are intrigued by the idea, I can see it on your face"

Valerie smiled softly and bit her lower lip.

"There it is!" Freddie shouted pointing at her gesture.

"What?!" Valerie said opening her eyes as wide as she could.

"Look you may not admit it but you want to fight! I can see it in your eyes"

Valerie looked down on the ground, while running one hand through her lovely black hair.

"Tell you what we will go slow, you start with me and we will do things nice and slow, arm-wrestling to start, then a few test of strengths and if you are still interested, then a small fight" Freddie could see that shy smile on Valerie's face again.

"If at any point, you think this isn't for you, walk away! No questions asked. There is a small place nearby. No one is there and it's completely private"

Valerie stopped in her tracks and placed her hands on her hips as if she was thinking about something.

"What do you say?"

Valerie looked up at him and smiled.

"Okay, old man bring the camera up to my face"

Freddie started rolling and pointed it at her face.

"Valerie Smith, age 24, amateur fighter"

Freddie beamed from ear to ear "Atta girl!"

Valerie Smith started walking away while Freddie stayed back and stared at her.

"Hey Old man! You coming or what?"

Freddie broke himself out of the trance and Valerie laughed at his expression.

"You did that on purpose didn't you?" Valerie said biting her lip again.

"Anything to see you smile, babe!"

After about ten more minutes of walking, the two of them arrived at the gates of a huge mansion.

"Errr...Small place?," Valerie said ribbing Freddie playfully.

"What can I say, life has been good to me!" Freddie responded with a stupid grin.

"Right!"

They walked through a large pathway up to the main entrance. At the main door was a sign that read "Right to Fight League". The door opened into a massive lobby, with a beautiful receptionist sitting in her chair flanked by a huge marble table. Behind her were two massive stairways that led upstairs.

To the left of the lobby was a giant gym, with twenty maybe thirty fit women training and to the right was a dingy steel door with the sign "Restricted Access".
"Freddie...," screamed a young woman and blew him a kiss. Another soon followed suit as they passed by.

Embarrassed at the attention he was getting, Freddie had a stupid, smug grin on his face which made Valerie laugh.
"Not a lot of people eh," Valerie smirked punching him in the ribs again playfully.

Freddie just shrugged sheepishly.

"By the way, what's behind that door?," She asked pointing to the dingy metal door on the right.

"Oh we will come to that when we..."

"NONSENSE!!"

Freddie was interrupted by a deep voice. It belonged to retired Col. Amway Smith, Freddie's ex-mentor.

Valerie studied him up and down as he approached them. He was about 60, more taller than Freddie but leaner and a runner's body. He was bald just as Freddie was and had a penchant to wear the most obnoxious clothes, like the Hula pattern shirt and jeans.

Freddie did a little better, he had a flower pattern on his shirt.

"Freddie what have I taught you about getting your first client?" He bellowed unimpressed by Freddie's tendency to keep things in the dark.

"Wait just a minute!," Valerie said confused "Freddie's been running this place for ages and he doesn't have even one fighter to his name"

"NONE!" bellowed Amway "and where are my manners?"

He held out Valerie's arms and kissed her softly on the hand.

"The name's Amway...Amway Smith and this idiot here and I started this firm together 20 years ago"

"So in all that time, Freddie hasn't got a single fighter to his name?"

"Doesn't have the stomach for it," Amway said. He stood with his legs spread apart and arms behind at the 'at ease' position similar to the Corps.

"He's lucky he got brains for the business but it's been mostly been me and the other guys that have got the gals!"

"Which is why I hired you Amway?," Freddie sighed, his hand on his forehead.

"Wait...Wait..Wait..There are more of you?" Valerie asked with a raised eyebrow.

"30 in all mam! I got 6 myself into the business!"

"So there are a whole bunch of old men who run this place and get women to come and fight them?"

Valerie's arms were crossed now.

"US? Oh no mam! You join our company, you fight the toughest son' o bitches we got! We don't go easy on you!"

"Oh boy!" Freddie muttered softly to himself "Here it comes!"

"In fact! If you come this way I can show you" Amway asked Valerie to follow him, Freddie moseyed along shaking his head.

The large metal door led to an equally dark room, lit only by a spotlight that lit up the center. Illuminated by the light stood a woman. Valerie could see she was in her early 20's, she wasn't as big as her but her lean, athletic body was still built with solid muscle. She wore a 80's style thong leotard complete with a headband, she looked straight out of one of those weird 80's style music videos, where sexy woman gyrated to exercise music.

Her hair was blond and her blue eyes looked down at her wrist bands adjusting them tell she got them to where they were supposed to go. Her look was completed by white socks and equally white sports shoes.

"Amway! Come to wish me good luck?," She smiled as she saw him walk in.

"Pixie, say hello to Valerie and you already know this idiot!" Amway grumbled. "And I hope you loose today, I haven't ridden that ass in ages!"

"Wait..What?" Valerie said shocked.

"And....this is where they usually bail!," Freddie shook his head.

"This idiot hasn't told you yet! If she looses the fight, she is mine for the entire night!"

"As in....Sex?" Valerie looked confused and grossed out at the same time.

"No...calm down!" said Pixie holding out her hand "You have to excuse Amway here, he has a problem communicating things"

"What does he...mean..then?" Valerie was now more confused than ever.

"It's tradition around here to service the old men if you loose and before you get any ideas I don't mean sex. You basically have submission match with them, where they get to put you in whatever holds they desire. Some of them can be quite risque but they never cross the line into sex!"

"Oh...okay!" Valerie said still a little unsure.

"Oh...and you do it nude!" Pixie added.

"That's just....great!" Valerie looked awkward now.

"Think of it this way, it gives us the incentive to do our best in every match and these old fucks will always throw the best they have at us!"

"Okay! That's about it! Thank you for the tour guys! Be seeing you!" Freddie grabbed Valerie's arm and pulled her out of the room with him.

They both stood looking at the ground awkwardly for a while before Freddie worked up the courage to speak up.

"So...I am guessing you want to leave now?"

"To be honest, I did think about it," Valerie said with a serious look on her face.

Freddie sighed and held her arm to lead her outside, only Valerie did not budge.

He turned around and saw that shy smile again, her hands playing with her hair.

"I think it's pretty kinky!," She said biting her lower lip

Freddie could not believe what he was hearing.
--------------------X--------------------X--------------------X--------------------
After a few hours of signing contracts and testing each other in arm wrestling, the conversation finally came to the first match.

Valerie did not want to fight in a dingy room, instead she choose the gym.

Freddie found her waiting there, ready for a fight:

1062209.jpg 1105517.jpg

Freddie's jaw hit the floor when he saw her.

Valerie laughed at his expression before speaking up, "So where is my opponent?"

"I am so glad you asked!" Freddie said beaming.

"Hey Walter! Come out here!"

At his call, out walked a large muscle man. His oiled black skin glistened under the harsh lighting of the room. He had humongous biceps and a puffed chest. He was at least two feet taller than Valerie and looked like he could lift a monster truck with his bare hands.

He towered over Valerie as he came face to face with her.

"I am going to crush you!" He shouted.

Valerie stood her ground and looked up at the giant before her.

"These guys weren't fucking around when they said they won't make it easy" She thought to herself.

Freddie called both of them to the center "Okay let's have a nice fight, there are no rules! anything in this room can be used for victory and you win when one of you is knocked unconscious, whenever you are ready to begin."

He motioned for the camera's to roll and got out of their way.

Several camera's across the room turned on and focused themselves on the two combatants.

"Gotta love technology!" Freddie said smiling to himself.

The two fighters circled each other, Valerie formulating a plan in her head as to how she was going to approach this fight.

"What's in it for you big guy?," She said taking her fighting stance "How much money you gettin for this?"

"Money?" laughed Walter "I get off on kicking women's asses. The prettier they are, the harder the beating! And you just broke the pretty scale"

"Great! they put me up against a fucking psycho!" Valerie muttered to herself.

Walter charged her like a bull, aiming his head at her mid-section. At the last minute, Valerie vaulted over him but unfortunately for her she still got clipped at the very edge of her feet, enough to destabilize her and send her tumbling back-first on to the floor.

Before she could even think of getting up, Valerie felt Walter's huge boots collide with her abs.

"AAARGH!" She screamed as another one of his stomps connected.

Walter picked Valerie up by her hair and lifted her up in a Military Press, ready to throw her into nearby gym equipment. Valerie hung on to his arm at the moment of his release and using the throw's momentum to her advantage clobbered him in the head with an impromptu flying kick.

It only staggered him back a few steps but it was enough for her to get a breather. She ran up to him, avoiding his wild hay maker, Valerie used Walter's knees as a springboard to jump up and punch him in the face hard.

A line of blood sprayed from his mouth as he staggered back and fell into equipment behind him. Valerie jumped up again hoping to land with her feet on his chest but Walter was ready, he brought up his feet to meet hers at the point of impact and Valerie found herself standing on unsteady on his boots.

Without warning, he let go sending her tumbling face first into Walter and at the last second, he bought up his knees.

Valerie smashed head first into his knees and instantly went limp, her body falling back down on her knees.

As she sat there Walter got up and punched her hard across the right side of her face, springing her head left and laughing at the sight of the blood and spit spraying from her mouth.

He attempted another punch but Valerie somehow ducked and instead caught his hand in an arm-bar.

"That's it you piece of shit! Pass out!," Valerie grunted through her blood red teeth.

"AIIIIII" The large man cried in pain as he felt the bones in his arm beginning to give away.

"Uh-oh!" Valerie said as the muscle man lifted her up off the ground and slammed her back first against concrete pillar. Pain shot through Valerie's back but she did not let go of the arm-bar.

He tried it a second time and the third time was finally the charm, as Valerie collapsed on the floor, rolling around clutching her back.

The brute stomped her hard in the stomach again and when he attempted the second time, she caught his foot.

Valerie grunted and moaned as she blocked his large boot, straining to keep it from hitting her abs. She finally flipped his feet upward and quickly got out of the way when it landed with a thud on the floor.

As she spun away, Valerie attempted to sweep his other foot but Walter wasn't as stupid as he looked. He blocked her attempt and lifted her up in the air using her ankles. He swung her like a baseball bat.

"AAAAAhhhh!!" cried Valerie as she collided stomach first with a circular concrete pillar. Her body wrapped it for an instant before she slid down to the floor.
He picked her up by her lovely hair and sent a hard punch into her abs.

"Uffff!" She grunted as she bent over at the point of impact clutching her chiseled torso.

Walter followed up with a double axe handle across her back.

"Aaaaaahhhh!" She winced as Valerie collapsed face-first on to the floor.

Without giving her a chance to breathe, the brute quickly straddled her. He seated his large ass smack in the middle of her toned back and bent her upper body backward, locking her arms over his knees in a sinister camel clutch.

He inserted his large fingers into her mouth and opened it up as wide as he could and laughed at Valerie's cries of pain.
After about ten minutes, he let her collapse to the floor. He circled around her menacingly, waiting for her to get to her knees when he kicked her hard in the stomach, flipping Valerie over on her back.

He grabbed a handful of her hair and brought Valerie up to her knees and attempted to punch her smack in the middle of her face.

Instead, Valerie blocked the punch and responded with one of her own, right in his family jewels.

Walter collapsed to the floor, squirming in pain as Valerie quickly straddled him and rained punches on his face, bloodying it. Punch after punch landed with authority as Valerie did a number on Walter's face.

To add insult to injury, Valerie wrapped his legs around his leg around his bald head as she poured on the pressure locking him in an intense reverse head scissors, while doing so Valerie grabbed his balls and squeezed hard.

"How do you like that? Eh! Big fella!" She mocked him as she squeezed again.

Feeling him pass out between her legs, she let him go and slowly got up and got to her feet, panting and breathing hard.

"Ungh! Fuck, what the...." She cried in pain and shock as Valerie felt a rough hand grab her crotch and squeeze hard. Walter wasn't out yet and he was pissed.

Valerie felt his huge arm wrap around her neck like a cobra, while his other hand still stayed firmly locked into her pussy.

"You done fucked up now, bitch!" Valerie could feel his breath on her skin, drops of blood from his face fell on her shoulder.

Walter spread her legs apart a little and kneed her hard in the crotch, reducing her to her knees.

"Ahhhhh!!" she cried as Valerie felt the pain shoot up through her body.

As she sat there grabbing her womanhood, She felt the tip of Walter's huge boot connect in the center of her back.

"Argh!" She cried out in pain, as Valerie arched her back at the point of impact.

In one swift move, Walter tore open her top and chopped her hard with his giant hand on her breasts.

"FUCCCK!!" She cried as she fell to the floor clutching her chest.

The brute grabbed both of her legs and split them apart, proceeding to rain down kick after kick into her pussy.

"AWWW! FUCCCKK! NOOO! UNGH! AARRGHH!" cried Valerie each time the tip of the big man's boot connected with soft tissue of her vagina.
He flipped her over and pulled Valerie to her knees, leaving her on all fours. He grabbed her hair and pulled back while sending down punch after punch deep into her crotch.

"AARRGH!" She cried tearing up in pain.

Walter flipped Valerie over to her back again on the floor and straddled her now topless body. He spread her legs apart as wide as they would go using his feet and held her arms above her head.

He unleashed a torrent of punches on her face, springing it left and right like a tennis ball, each more brutal than the last. When he was done, Valerie's left cheek was bruised, blood poured from her nose and a trickle of blood emerged from the right of her lips.

He concentrated next on her tits and abs, bruising them red and blue with hard, deep punches. While he punched her, he poured even more pressure on Valerie's crotch spreading her legs as far as they would go.

All Valerie could do was withstand the brutal punishment and cry in pain.

"AAAAHHH! FUUUCK!!! UNGHHHH! ARGH!" She cried as punch after punch rained down on her battered body.

With one final punch to the face, Walter saw Valerie's eyes flutter and close.

He stood up in celebration.

"That's right! Who da fuck is the baws now?" He bellowed as he raised his arms in victory, placing one foot over Valerie's battered tits.

Below him Valerie still stirred and Walter saw her slowly try to get up.

Enraged he lifted Valerie up by her hair to standing position and grabbed her crotch and squeezed hard.

"Stay down, Bitch!" He screamed as Valerie collapsed to one knee, Walter's hand still placed around her crotch.

"Over your dead body!" Valerie cried as she slowly stood up back to her feet again.

She grabbed his balls and squeezed hard.

"AIIIIII" Walter cried as the two of them stood there pouring ungodly pressure between their legs. Both of them crying in pain.
With his free arm, he grabbed one of Valerie's tits and twisted her nipple.

"AAAAHHHHH!" She cried as pain shot through her chest and vagina but she did not let go.

Slowly she began to wear the big man down and Walter soon fell to his knees and let go of his hands from Valerie's crotch and nipple.
The instant that happened Valerie responded with a fierce jumping knee to his nose.

"AAAAHHHHH!" cried Walter as his head shot back and a fountain of blood sprayed from his mouth, he went limp and then was out cold.
Valerie collapsed to the floor panting and breathing hard before slowly making her way to her feet. She had won.

Freddie was overjoyed at her success, he rushed towards her and picked her up watching Valerie display that shy smile again.

He put her down and held her arms up in victory.

She stood there, her hands on her knees exhausted from the brutal fight, when she heard the big man stir behind her.

Valerie flipped around to see him standing an inch from her face, staring her down.

She stared right back. For a while the two opponents said nothing and then Walter extended his hand for a handshake.

Valerie smiled and jumped on him instead, kissing him deeply and passionately.

Walter was taken aback but did not protest and kissed back.

"You beat me up nice and good big guy!," said Valerie running her fingers across his hard chest.

"I like that!" She whispered in his ear as Walter smiled.

Both fighters hugged and parted.

"When are we meeting next babe?" Walter cried as Valerie was led out of the room by Freddie, one of her arms drooped over his shoulder.

"Surprise me, Big Boy!" Valerie winked before she left the room.

Walter stood there smiling, rubbing his hands together.
--------------------X--------------------X--------------------X--------------------X--------------------
"What a match!" Freddie beamed as he helped Valerie up the stairs. "He was like...unhh...whoosh and then you were like....whooosh...unhhh" Freddie acted like a little child making fake punching motions.

He had his arm around Valerie's waist, slowly helping her up the stairs.

On the top floor was the treatment labs, a pneumatic chamber that healed a human body within minutes.

Freddie sat her down on the waiting bench and took his leave to join his mates who sat on a large wooden table drinking, smoking and talking loudly.
"Love-able old geysers, aren't they?"

Valerie swiveled around to see Pixie sitting next to her. The only thing she had on were her headbands and wristbands. Her nude, fit body was brusied black and blue. It seemed like her opponent had really did a number on her face.

Pixie's left eye was swollen shut and both her cheeks were bruised. Blood poured from her nose and a cut to the side of her forehead.

"So who popped your cherry?," Pixie asked in an exhausted, beaten voice.

"Well...you look like...shit!" Valerie smirked.

"Look who's talking?" Pixie fired back as both of them laughed.

"So..." Pixie said "Who was it?"

"A big guy named Walter" Valerie responded.

"Walter!? They really threw you to the wolves eh? Old bastards!" Pixie laughed.

After some seconds of awkward silence, Pixie pointed at the old men.

"Look at em' served their country for years and now they have to resort to selling videos of men and women fighting each other to make money!"

"What do you mean?" Valerie asked confused.

"When the Corps. found out about the illegal inter-gender league they ran, they got rid of the bunch of em', that's how it goes, country don't bat an eyelid as long they served em', the minute they find out about the league they fire em without pay" Pixie grunted holding her ribs in pain.

"Freddie and Amway somehow built a business and got the others involved as well"

"So honorable discharge?" Valerie asked raising an eyebrow.

"Yup! To be honest I throw a couple of matches now and then, it's the least we can do, know what I mean?" Pixie stood up as her name was called.
Amway got up off the table and led Pixie to the circular shaped chamber.

After a minute of pressing buttons and loud beeps and blips, Pixie stepped out of the chamber good as new.

Amway lifted her up over his shoulder and smacked her ass.

"Oooooh baby! Have I got some moves for you tonight!" Pixie smiled at Valerie and winked at her.

Later that evening, Valerie and Freddie took a walk around the garden.

"So how was your experience?," Freddie asked a little worried that he might have set up a tough match for her too soon.

"The match? Painful but surprisingly it gave me a rush and turned me on a little bit," Valerie winked at Freddie, who blushed. Valerie laughed at his reaction.

"Really? Well I have never seen Walter of all people loose, he is going to be looking for every opportunity to do a beat down on ya!" Freddie smirked "May I ask why did
you kiss him?"

"I don't know it just happened! In the heat of the moment, I guess!" Valerie said plainly.

"Does he turn you on? I mean men like Walter?," Freddie asked.

Valerie could see a faint sadness in his eyes.

"To tell you the truth, yeah I mean he is big and attractive, a great fighter. Does anything he can to win," Valerie could see Freddie's heart sink with each sentence.
"But that doesn't mean I necessarily want to bed him! He is wired different, he gets off on the feel of the fight. I like it too but I am also into men that are more cultured, someone like...I don't know...you!"

Freddie's heart skipped a beat when he heard his name.

Valerie smiled and bit her lip seductively at his shocked expression.

"After the fight, Walter asked me what you meant by surprise me?" Freddie said, his hands now finding their way to the small of her back.

Valerie smiled and guided his hand to her firm posterior.

"It's exactly what it means, he can attack me anytime and anywhere! Now if you'll excuse me I will be in the gym!"

Freddie smiled as he watched her walk away toward the entrance and slowly motioned someone in the nearby bushes.

Walter emerged from his hiding spot and followed her to the gym, licking his lips.

Valerie was barely twenty minutes into her exercise when she felt someone walk into the room and turned around:

1046690.jpg

Unfortunately for her the attack came from her side, Walter struck her with a big boot to the face the sprang her face to the left, a trail of spit and blood spewing from her mouth.

Her body cartwheeled into the equipment near her as it collapsed on top of Valerie. Picking her up from within the mess, Walter slammed her hard, back-first onto the concrete floor.

"Ohhhh....yeaaahhhhh!" Valerie moaned softly "That's it fuck me up good big boy!"

Walter smiled and picked her up by the hair and took her to a wrestling ring nearby.

Valerie felt his 16 inch bicep as it collided with her throat. Her body arched backwards as she fell to her knees, her beautiful black hair flew back, her face throwing off sweat as her head snapped back. For a moment, Walter admired her young face, youthful and beautiful.

Walter picked her up by her hair, and slapped her a few times playfully mocking her as she staggered back and forth He playfully undid her top and slammed her headfirst into a turnbuckle.

Walter choked Valerie using her top for a while before going to work on her back, elbows and forearms smashed into the small of her back as Valerie let out moan after erotic moan.

He turned her around until her hands rested on the top rope and her back on the second turnbuckle, he then parted both her legs on the second rope, leaving her in a sort of sitting position. He admired the view for a while and sent the edge of his boot into her crotch.

"Ufff....yeah! Give it to me!" she moaned loudly as the boot connected with soft tissue of her vagina. He stepped back a few paces before sending a running boot into her crotch, the impact sent her flying upwards and out of the ring where she landed back first on the hard floor.

Walter looked at Valerie from the ring as her body lay spread eagle on the floor. He went outside and picked her up then threw her back in but didn't go back inside with her.

Instead he grabbed both of her legs and parted them either side of the cold steel of the ring post and without warning he jerked her body towards the ring post sending her crotch first into the steel, he repeated the dose a few times before grinding her crotch a little longer on the last time.

Satisfied he moved back into the ring and turned her over to her back, without her top on, her back looked magnificent, the sweat glistened under the light as he stared at it for a few moments and then mounted Valerie by sitting on her ass, making sure she felt his overbearing bulge and then proceeded to send punches down on her back occasionally breaking it up with elbows.

Walter then moved up to Valerie's back, he put both her hands on his knees and pulled her head back so that her face came up and faced him, he rested both his palms under her chin locking her into a camel clutch.

"Aaaahhhh!....yeah....oh yeah!" Valerie moaned as he held her there for a few moments before letting her fall face first on the mat.

He then placed a foot near her tailbone, grabbed both her arms and bent her body backwards with massive force. He admired the way her hair hung downwards covering her face as she stared down at the mat. He let her go and placed his foot on the back of her kneecap and repeated it with his other foot.

He grabbed both her arms and in one swift motion lifted her up so that her body arched upwards as he pulled back on her arms and legs locking her in a ceiling hold, he admired her erect nipples as sweat ran down her breasts forming an illusion of pearls when the light hit them at right angle.

Pre-empting a bow motion, he released her with immense force as she landed stomach first on the top rope. He let her dangle there for a while as he admired her shapely ass. He decided he wanted to see that beautiful apple up close. He went toward her and ripped open her thong giving him a glimpse of her bare beautiful ass.
He slapped it playfully for a while, spanking her and enjoying her moans of pleasure before getting her to her feet.

Walter slammed an elbow on her back sending her down to her knees and then choked her on the second rope with his massive legs. After a while he picked her up and sent her back first into a corner turnbuckle, he went to work on her tits this time, mauling them, biting her nipples, punching her ample bosoms till they were red.

"Ooooh...yeah....oh....fuck....yes!" Valerie moaned with each attack.

Satisfied he body slammed her back first on the ring, he locked both his legs around her waist and his thick biceps around her throat in a combination body scissors /sleeper hold, he heard her moans grow louder and louder.

Walter nibbled her ears playfully as she climaxed with a loud messy orgasm, she passed out. He let her slump spread eagle on the floor. Valerie seemed to smiling as Walter quietly walked away.

When she regained consciousness, Valerie found herself nude on a bed.

"Up already I see?," Freddie smiled. He was sitting on a chair at the edge of the bed.

Valerie sat up and looked down at her nude body, it had been liberally oiled up, every crevice glistening under the harsh lights of the room.

She smiled.

"I see you have already made plans on what to do with with me!" Valerie bit her lower lip seductively.

Freddie got up and took off his clothes.

"Oooooo....looks like you are happy to see me!" Valerie exclaimed, impressed at the size of his 10-inch member.

Freddie climbed onto the bed and pinned her face first onto the mattress, grabbing a handful of her lovely black hair.

He grabbed both of her arms and pinned them to Valerie's back, bending them at the elbows and tied them with soft velvet rope.

Valerie moaned with pleasure, as Freddie applied a camel clutch, one of his hands pulling back on her chin hard. With his other hand, he played with her tits, playfully pinching her nipples.

"Oh....ohhhhh....fuck yeah!" She cried in pleasure as Freddie moved his large member between her butt crack, their oiled bodies slithering together.

He dry humped her hard while he held her in a camel clutch before Valerie felt the tip of his member enter her vagina.

Freddie fucked her hard and fast as Valerie moaned from the pain and pleasure of the camel clutch mixed with intense intercourse.

After some intense fucking, Valerie was allowed to slump face first on the bed.

Freddie flipped her over on her back and applied a body-scissors, wrapping his legs just below her breasts.

"Oh...yeah!" Valerie moaned as Freddie's thick member snaked it's way in between her tits.

He tit fucked her hard and fast, while pouring on the pressure, squeezing her in the body-scissor.

Letting her go after a few intense minutes of pleasure, Freddie got up off the bed and pulled Valerie behind him by her hair.
He pinned her by the throat on a wall and wrapped his legs around her. With one of his hands, he choked her softly and sensually while slowing sliding his member into her vagina.

He began fucking her hard from the front while choking her and once his thrusts reached fever pitch, Freddie's other hand began punching her stomach with long, deep, sensual punches.

"Fuck yeah!" Valerie cried as she succumbed to an intense orgasm.

Freddie grabbed her by the hair and led her to the chair he was sitting on before. He sat down and reduced Valerie to her knees with a hard stomach punch. He wrapped her legs around her head while she was on her knees and inserted his thick member into her mouth.

He face-fucked her hard and fast, as his cock went in and out like a well-oiled machine piston.

Finally he came hard as both of them orgasmed together. Freddie pulled out of her mouth as spit and cum dripped all over her nude body.

The next day, Freddie led Valerie back to her home, their hands entangled with each other.

Valerie smiled her shy smile again and looked smitten.

"So when am I meeting you next?," Valerie said as the time had come for them to part.

"Oh...I think Walter will drop in to say Hi when I have something for you" Freddie smiled.

"Walter eh? Ask him to drop in whenever he wants! If you know what I mean!" Valerie winked and disappeared up the stairs to her apartment.

Freddie smiled and turned around motioning Walter to come out from behind the bushes as the two of them went back home.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.