Hikari Horaki, Mana Kirishima, Yui Ikari - Evangelion (1 Viewer)

crimsonwings

Potential Patron
As it stands, Konashion has Asuka, Rei, Mari, and Misato in the default version of the game (a pretty impressive offering from a single series if I do say so myself), while Maya Ibuki and Ritsuko Akagi have been created by other artists.

As of right now, Hikari Horaki, Mana Kirishima and Yui Ikari is really the only character that haven't been done. I propose that the void be filled and just like with the Sailor Moon thread, we finish off the series. As the title of this post suggests, I'd vote for Hikari Horaki to be the first of these final 3. I vote for Mana to be the the 2nd to be completed.
Yui Ikari is the last character! then the series of Evangelion hairs is complete!

this is the best profile picture I was able to find of Hikari:

Below the one picture of Hikari are 3 pics of Mana Kirishima (aka. the girlfriends of steel) from some offshoot Dreamcast game that was loosely tied to the series. and below her is all I've been able to find of Yui Ikari... still need to get a profile shot of her though...

btc

Potential Patron
Re: Hikari Horaki - Evangelion

Got nothin, might need somebody with the DVDs (which I am certainly they purchased completely legally) to make screen caps of her.

Positron

Potential Patron

IIRC, the episode "both of you dance like you want to win" has a scene where she first meets Pen-pen that I swear shows her from the side.

btc

Potential Patron

Being a little more blatant...

If only somebody had a digital copy of this show... Remember, don't download anything illegal even if it's a great way to get screen shots... hint... hint.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

Anonymous said:
she's hot, I'll second this request.

that's what I'm saying! :D I actually own the ORIGINAL dvd's, but they're at home and I'm on campus until about Thursday. So if need be I can try to find the episode in question and get a screen shot of her profile.

also currently working on getting profile pics of Mana and Yui (Mana is going pretty well, already have a decent amount I think, which includes original sketches. Yui on the other hand is a p.i.t.a to find anything usable of)

ALSO: To the artist that takes this on, Please make sure you include her freckles... they're kinda important >.>

btc

Potential Patron

This is the part where I just have to ask...

I know of a character that is remarkably like Hikari, and with only slight variation of one you could have the other. I'm wondering if a combined thread for the two different characters would work? The character in question is Hotaru Futaba from Fatal Fury/King of Fighters.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/hotaru.html There are no profile views here, but you will see what I mean.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

btc said:
This is the part where I just have to ask...

I know of a character that is remarkably like Hikari, and with only slight variation of one you could have the other. I'm wondering if a combined thread for the two different characters would work? The character in question is Hotaru Futaba from Fatal Fury/King of Fighters.

http://www.fightersgeneration.com/characters/hotaru.html There are no profile views here, but you will see what I mean.

Not trying to shoot you down here, but by slight variation you mean pigtails at a noticeably different angle and being longer, less pronounced bangs, completely different hair color and the presence of very large bows/ribbons in place of the hair ties? they're different enough that you'd probably be better off making a separate request thread. Though that's just my honest opinion; don't think they're that similar. Not sure what the artists think.

btc

Potential Patron

There's always going to be room for interpretation on any character and you have to remember the angle being what it is that some of the differences won't be as obvious. There are of course major differences but they're more similar than different when I look at them.

Positron

Potential Patron

Found this in Groundwork, is a pretty good profile shot at high rez, but has no colors. Should be able to pair it with some other official artwork to get the colors right.

Xullylon

Potential Patron

Challenge accepted. That last profile shot should be good enough. I'll get working on this now. There goes doing homework, lol.

Xullylon

Potential Patron

Lol. Well, here it is. Not sure if I should be posting it here or in the hair imports board. I'll post it here for now I guess. I also recorded the process of making this; if anyone's interested I'll be posting it in the tutorials board after I compile it. :)

Attachments

• eva-hikari.png
    eva-hikari.png
    107.4 KB · Views: 515

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

Goddamn that was fast :o I guess I'll throw up the other pics I've managed to find for the 2 remaining characters.

crimsonwings

Potential Patron

Xullylon said:
Noooooooooooooo, my homework will never get done at this rate. (*A*)

lol, the forum will be here tomorrow, or later tonight after your homework gets done. Don't stress it. Besides, I'll have to post Yui Ikari if you finish Mana so soon... :P

t3mporary

Potential Patron
I approve of this thread. Finishing up on my favorite anime :D

I find irony in the fact that we will all enjoy throat fucking Yui Ikari with a little effort from an artist, while Gendo destroyed the world for her and all he got was to be eaten by EVA 01 ;D

BTW: Anyone want to make a char code for the ladies? I would but I suck at it, I will spare you my attempts X_X

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.