Hey everyone (1 Viewer)

detecter

Potential Patron
Hello hello undertow community!
I've been a lurker for quite a while on this website as well as on its older domain.
I didn't have much to offer back then but now I have something interesting to share with everyone here.

I don't know how many of you know Rusk Joel and his awesome animations, but I always wanted to incorporate his animations into a game / 3d application.
And that's what I did.
This is his tumblr: Rusk Joel

Problem is I don't know on which subforum I could post the program on...
So if any veterans or mods could give me a direction that would be great.

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi D detecter . Welcome to Undertow.

Problem is I don't know on which subforum I could post the program on...

You can try to upload your game to the Game Downloads section. It's intended for modest-sized indie games (under 100 MB or so); the upload process might fail if your game includes a lot of high-definition 3d content.

You can also create a thread in the Adult Games section. If your game is too large to upload onto the Undertow fileserver, then you can simply upload it to an offsite host (such as mega.nz) and then share the hyperlink in your thread.

Regardless of the filehost details, fans of your game can use your thread to provide feedback or suggestions -- and you can use it to notify people about any planned updates or upcoming projects. And, of course, you can remind visitors to check out Rusk Joel's work :)

Feel free to play around with the tagging system when creating your Thread and/or Download entry. Tags such as <wrestling> or <femdom> make it easier for fans of those concepts to discover your work. Tags also help Undertow users to explore different kinds of content, such as quickly jumping from your game to an erotic fanfiction story involving the same character.

detecter

Potential Patron
Thanks stuntcock stuntcock for the fast reply and help!
My game is under 100mb but I have already uploaded to mega.nz so I will post the link instead for now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.