Help with saving character. (1 Viewer)

Kenichi

Potential Patron
Hello. I'm new~!

Not sure what I'm doing, so maybe some of you swell people can help. Please? I'm just a boy!

When trying to save a character with custom clothing/accessories and hair, it asks to "Please enter missing paths manually", and the box to the right is highlighted red and has the name of the hair.PNG. What do I do? I have the hair loaded, so how does it say is it missing? I don't mean to look stupid if the answers obvious. I'm just a newb trying to play a flashgame where you skull-fuck girls, and I'm having trouble Dx

~Thanks in advanced.

...Waffles.

sby

Content Creator
Coder
it wants you to write in the filepaths of the mods you are using with that character.

the filepath is relative to the sdt.swf file that loads the game. so if you are using a hair called "myhair.png" in the same folder that the .swf file is it, you would simply enter "myhair.png" in that inputtextfile, then press enter. it should turn green if it finds it.

if it was in a "HAIRS" folder in the same directory as the .swf, then you would input "HAIRS/myhair.png"

Kenichi

Potential Patron
Thanks for the help, sby~!

Now, what if I load a custom .swf mod file and save the character. Do I have to do something different? All my files, including SDT, are in the same folder, so I don't know if there's a problem with that...

sby

Content Creator
Coder
if it is a loader mod, you will have to put together a character folder.

assuming it is not, you should be able to do the same thing and say something like "mysdtmod.swf" or "MODS/mysdtmod.swf" if it was in a folder called "MODS"

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.