Help with mods: how to hide the ear? how to make it recolorable? *pics included* (1 Viewer)

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
Greetings!
I have made A LOT of progress since the last "help" post and I have pictures now

(couldn't attach image by normal means... so here is a link: http://oi61.tinypic.com/2dh71ip.jpg )

These are just the beginning of my anthro series. I have made separated files for diferent nose colors and ears inwards colors, BUT, I can't seem to hide the girl's ear not even with my basic Wolf ear outline.
How can you put something over the original ear? or one boob or one butt check without hiding the other?

You can see I could manage to merge my mod quite well with the girl's body, but I still need someway to make this pieces recolorable with her skin.

This is only the beginning: tails (cat, dog, Wolf), manes (puffy and less puffy), different color bellies, nostrils (cat or dog for the time being), different ears (Wolf, cat, lynx, floppy dog ears), diffrent colored upper lips and body fur (yes, body fur, doing it right) are already on testing, BUT, I need to figure out those two ensues first! (after all, maybe there is some obscure way to make the pieces recolorable that would force me to redo all my work, I dunno, better safe than sorry, so not putting too much effort on the drawing for now)

Thanks in advance!
(and thanks for moderators being fast in deleting my older post)

nathan_dice

Potential Patron
Okay, Dante told me that if I make my mod on the "body" template layer, its color changes alongside the default skin recoloration. Good!

However I still need to find a way to make the same thing with the furry ears and nostril, since there is no "head" template layer.

On a sidenote, I haven't manage to make mods done with the "headwear" template show ingame, only mods in the "eyewear" layer, a pain in the ass since the eyewear template don't hide the ears... HELP!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.