Help updating Archeage Nudemod for Revelations races. (1 Viewer)

G

Greegling

Hey, I'm pretty nooby at this stuff, but I've managed to extract the folder system from the Game_pak by using a program called quick BMS and a script I found being passed around on some forum. I used gimp to edit the .dds normal maps to something resembling nudity, but now I'm having trouble reimporting everything to the Game_pak Im getting an error that says "Signature of 4bytes at offset 0x00000000 doesn't match the one expected by the script:" but I remember reading something about using a hex editor to get around errors like this, but I have no clue how one would go about doing something like that. Any help would be appreciated!

MonstroDeNascença

Potential Patron
I really hope u have success on the modding, cuz i'm dying to find one nude mod for this new patch,but, can't help u on modding because i'm a completely nub lul.

Reyzer

Vivacious Visitor
Works fine for me , thanks.

I tried to edit the texture of nipples of dwarf and elfs using an cut from the nipples of warborn DDS texture file (wa_f_nude_df.dds).
But not work on dwarf and elf files.
Maybe i have to create new ddn file for both?
(el_f_nude_ddn and dw_f_nude_ddn)
Someone can help me?
I using gimp for edit of the files.

Attachments

• Original with small nipple.png
    Original with small nipple.png
    612.8 KB · Views: 582
  • New with the cut.png
    New with the cut.png
    534.3 KB · Views: 583

brantkin

Potential Patron
Try this, the original mod I got here and was done by Tim Mae. I added the dwarf and warborn. It will give you a warning about the dwarf nude texture being larger than the original but I haven't had any problems with overriding it.
https://drive.google.com/open?id=0B1fuE4bP7fddWjhfVjFLeTRjcGs
I hate to necro a old post. However just figured id go ahead and inform ya, the link is giving me a error 404 not found problem.

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
I hate to necro a old post. However just figured id go ahead and inform ya, the link is giving me a error 404 not found problem.
The last time neijin logged in was two months ago. :frown:
In the future, please use the REPORT function to report specific posts with broken links.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Nejjin

Vivacious Visitor
I removed my old post because the file I had in my drive was erased and I haven't played Archeage in a while and hadn't felt the need to redo the work. I'm sorry that I forgot that this post was here, hopefully when I'm done with my other project, (Chasmalim.Blogspot.com), shameless plug for you, I can return to gaming. Sorry again for the inconvenience.

Heath87

Potential Patron
Can someone help me, the modded files are reporting larger than the original files in the .bat file. It is partially installing because the breasts are working on the warborn and dwarf but the bottom half is not working.

BoobsLover

Casual Client
My works fine.You tried a second time? Make the download of file again.Maybe is corrupted.if possible make a new fresh installation of archeage and the mod.this game always have bugs.Easily.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.