Help finding a mod (1 Viewer)

noobtastic

Potential Patron
There used to be a mod for lucy heartfilia's cat princess outfit from fairy tail on here, but I can't find it now. Does anyone have it, or know where I can find it?

stuntcock

Content Creator
There used to be a mod for lucy heartfilia's cat princess outfit from fairy tail on here, but I can't find it now.
You can't find it because of spelling ambiguity (Heartphilia ≠ Heartfilia). That's why I'm encouraging everyone to Tag everything. We could easily merge tags such as <lucy heartphilia> and <lucy heartfilia> ... and even if we didn't then you'd still be able to find the relevant files by browsing through the <fairy tail> tag.

Does anyone have it, or know where I can find it?
Kir's Imports > SWF Imports Batch #1

@Kir's work is on the backlog for resource migration work, so we'll hopefully make all of those files available as Downloads eventually. Which would make them much easier for people to discover :)

noobtastic

Potential Patron
You're telling me I looked for this thing so long (well not really) and couldn't find it because of a spelling error? That just makes me feel pants-on-head retarded.

Thanks for the help though!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.