Help!! Blade and Soul Korean Nude Mod (1 Viewer)

Sakiko

Potential Patron
Hello! Late to the party about appreciating nude mods, but does anyone by chance know where I could get a Korean Nude Mod where it's not just me who can see that my character is naked, but everyone else can see it too? (I'm getting tired sending my friends who play with me screenshots of my perspective haha)

I met someone on BnS (the Destroyer on the right in the provided screencap) who I was lucky enough to befriend but they can't find the website they downloaded it from- anyone happen to have that very mod or know where I could get it? (I don't mind paying!!)

I'm so sorry that this is super vague but it's so hard to find nude mods nowadays ( ͒˃̩̩⌂˂̩̩ ͒)

P.S. If you do happen to know about the mod I'm talking about- do you know if it only applies to the underwear, or does it apply to a certain outfit? The person I'm talking to has all her health despite being nude, so as far as I can tell this mod applies to an outfit...

P.P.S. This is my first thread here so I'm so sorry if this is the wrong place to put this!!! I'll move it to the proper one if someone told me where this would better fit (Also I'm so sorry if the tags are wrong...)(@;◇;@)

Attachments

• Screenshot_180331_000.jpg
    Screenshot_180331_000.jpg
    687.8 KB · Views: 2,033

Kholdy

Avid Affiliate
Other players will not see you nude unless they have the mod installed themselves. There is no way around this, ever. The reason you see them nude is because you have the mod installed.

Sakiko

Potential Patron
Other players will not see you nude unless they have the mod installed themselves. There is no way around this, ever. The reason you see them nude is because you have the mod installed.

Aaahhh I see, okay! Thank you very much for explaining! (´;ω;`)

nudeseeker

Casual Client
Lol in a simple sentence, nude mod is client-sided

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.