78D3A476.png
    317.6 KB · Views: 185
textures_TNet_230511.zip
974 KB · Views: 256

botsammler

Coder
Modder
Hello everyone,
Does anyone have anything for Nzoth's warlock skin ?
Am currently working on doing monster girl replacements with consistent characters for all old gods, (excluding C'thun), wanted to wait until I've got all, but since you're asking specifically for N'zoth, I'm dropping those already. Sorted files that replace the skin and both N'zoth cards.

Btw, if anyone figures out how to edit the eyes, please let me know, I've wasted multiple hours trying to get animated eyes to work; without any success

Edit: Check #1092 , added yshaarj and eyes now move

Attachments

• __gazer_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_twrlare__sample-406ac740b9e8f68c92e31727b7545ec1.jpg
    __gazer_monster_girl_encyclopedia_drawn_by_twrlare__sample-406ac740b9e8f68c92e31727b7545ec1.jpg
    190.4 KB · Views: 108
consistent_nzoth.zip
857.3 KB · Views: 110

Last edited:

amazing

Casual Client
ok took a while but i sorted all the wild cards. So now it will be alot easier to edit the id of the cards for the october update.
There might be some cards that are black tell me and il fix it... in the next update. ;P

Attachments

Amazing cards 1 Library part 1 .rar
86.2 MB · Views: 245

Amazing cards 1 Library part 2 .rar
79.1 MB · Views: 203

Amazing cards 1 Library part 3 .rar
92.9 MB · Views: 216

neutral part 1.rar
86.2 MB · Views: 219

neutral part 2.rar
49.6 MB · Views: 225

Ui.rar
45 MB · Views: 221

Amazing cards 1 Library part 4 .rar
87.5 MB · Views: 216

uppdatev1.rar
6.6 MB · Views: 187

TNet

Modder
ok took a while but i sorted all the wild cards. So now it will be alot easier to edit the id of the cards for the october update.
There might be some cards that are black tell me and il fix it... in the next update. ;P
fixes.png

thanks for the effort.
however i want to make sure there is a possibility of no "disaster" in October, since HS already updated its unity version with 26.2 update.

Fot

Vivacious Visitor
hi all! read the forum, tried to make pics, its funny but I have some questions.
1. here loaded forms for spells, minions, weapons. Has someone forms for hero portrait and card back or their size in pixels?
2. I saw here many pics identical to classic pics but with big tits or without clothes. How you did it? its any mod or programm or painted?
3. when I did pics, normal cards have changed, but gold versions remain standard. What did I do wrong? any info on how to make animation for gold cards?
I use photoshop if that matters.

TNet

Modder
hi all! read the forum, tried to make pics, its funny but I have some questions.
1. here loaded forms for spells, minions, weapons. Has someone forms for hero portrait and card back or their size in pixels?
2. I saw here many pics identical to classic pics but with big tits or without clothes. How you did it? its any mod or programm or painted?
3. when I did pics, normal cards have changed, but gold versions remain standard. What did I do wrong? any info on how to make animation for gold cards?

For 2), I paint over them. (copypaste from other pictures though. see #836 for example)
Running stable diffusion with inpaint mode helps them but I personally feel they are not that helpful.

For 3), a lot of animated cards are using individual sprites and you need to update both of them.
(for the recent example, have a look on #1084, updating separate sprites for normal and golden)
Also, there were historically no way to change those golden cards "animate in different ways", you can just replace those sprites.
Those information might be written somewhere in the client but afaik we found no ways to extract them.

Using photoshop does not matter; I use windows-default Paint3D as main tool.

Hope these help for your modding, and I also want to see how yours brewing.

Last edited:

faker46

2D Artist
Writer
Updated some parts of Festival of Legends.

I'm still working on a few more pieces, but I can't confirm when it will be finished, so I'm uploading the work so far.

Some used AI images, while others were done in the classic way.

Attachments

• 42A9DC8D.png
    42A9DC8D.png
    225.8 KB · Views: 143
  • ED741DF5.png
    ED741DF5.png
    236.6 KB · Views: 128
  • D6A562EF.png
    D6A562EF.png
    267.4 KB · Views: 142
  • 153796D7.png
    153796D7.png
    281.3 KB · Views: 137
  • 84FCC79B.png
    84FCC79B.png
    308.7 KB · Views: 131
Festival of Legends.zip
2.8 MB · Views: 219

botsammler

Coder
Modder
I've updated my old gods pack, currently just added Y'shaarj because I spent a bunch of time learning how to modify more complicated animation stuff. Also, my proudest achievement, the N'zoth Hero replacement now has moving eyes!

Edit: temporary removed N'zoth, then readded better quality eyes

Attachments

• defiler.png
    defiler.png
    658.6 KB · Views: 139
consistent_yshaarj.zip
678.3 KB · Views: 128

consistent_nzoth.zip
830.1 KB · Views: 131

Last edited:

botsammler

Coder
Modder
To add onto Tnets answer;

1) Hero portraits are usually 512x512, and Card backs seem to be 512x512 aswell, but the layout looks important. In any case, I recommend you to dump any files you want to edit yourself, since you will get a better idea of what exactly is being edited, especially when going for golden cards.

3) I have no idea how spread this knowledge is here, but it is possible to edit animations. It's not possible to change *how* they work, but it's very possible to change the position of glow or basically anything that is used with a mask-texture. That's how I added moving eyes to my N'zoth hero just above this. It's an incredibly tedious task though, as most golden cards have several textures for specific parts of the card, aswell as multiple masks for multiple animations with different layers, and you have to figure out what each mask does to be able to edit them correctly.

If wanted, especially if it's not all too common knowledge here, I can make a guide for how to approach animation editing like that.

amazing

Casual Client
To add onto Tnets answer;

1) Hero portraits are usually 512x512, and Card backs seem to be 512x512 aswell, but the layout looks important. In any case, I recommend you to dump any files you want to edit yourself, since you will get a better idea of what exactly is being edited, especially when going for golden cards.

3) I have no idea how spread this knowledge is here, but it is possible to edit animations. It's not possible to change *how* they work, but it's very possible to change the position of glow or basically anything that is used with a mask-texture. That's how I added moving eyes to my N'zoth hero just above this. It's an incredibly tedious task though, as most golden cards have several textures for specific parts of the card, aswell as multiple masks for multiple animations with different layers, and you have to figure out what each mask does to be able to edit them correctly.

If wanted, especially if it's not all too common knowledge here, I can make a guide for how to approach animation editing like that.
Adding the originals so you can compare.
Edit: forgot to mention the changes are to Grimestreet outfitter Golden: Deadly poison & Drain Life anim

To add onto botsammler!
I have found 2 ways of editing golden cards the first is to change the animation texture to something else (Providing examples below)
The second one is to change the mask-textures. So that the glow will fit the image. 1 thing to keep in mind is that those glow textures are usually 128x128 > 256x256 and its important to export them in BC2/DXT3 then the usuall BC1/DXT1 otherwise it will look wierd.

And also, i have downloaded the Consistent nzoth and the eyes dont work! plz fix
Btw please do make a guide its helpful having something to go on then trying to figure it out by yourself XOXO

Attachments

files.rar
322.5 KB · Views: 99

Last edited:

Fot

Vivacious Visitor
thanks for answers!
I brag about the results: I undressed the standard ones and used new pictures, suitable for the card name.
portraits of garrosh and thrall re-uploaded, because previously downloaded here didnt work (filename changed).
I playing wild, so here cards from wild.
warning! there is guro cards.

Attachments

new.7z
12.9 MB · Views: 145

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
Does anyone know how to inject dds files that start with "Uncompressed_"? I am trying to edit Emo Rock Aranna but her mask and flow map files are uncompressed and Special K won't inject them. It could be another factor, but them having Uncompressed in their name was the main difference I saw.

Screenshot (161).png
Screenshot (162).png

TNet

Modder
Does anyone know how to inject dds files that start with "Uncompressed_"? I am trying to edit Emo Rock Aranna but her mask and flow map files are uncompressed and Special K won't inject them. It could be another factor, but them having Uncompressed in their name was the main difference I saw.

View attachment 146275View attachment 146276
3d.png

troupe.png

AFAIK there is no difference for injecting "Uncompressed" files; you can just add them in the inject folders and they should work as same.
(i quickly tried updating one of the Uncompressed file, removing one arm from annoy-o-troupe, and it worked correctly as same.)

Why about uploading your in-progress files and ask for help?
You can also double-check your sprite size, mipmap generation status, etc.

For the glowmap, it might be better to color them in black, instead of making them transparent.

YuharaYashin

Potential Patron
View attachment 146295
View attachment 146296
AFAIK there is no difference for injecting "Uncompressed" files; you can just add them in the inject folders and they should work as same.
(i quickly tried updating one of the Uncompressed file, removing one arm from annoy-o-troupe, and it worked correctly as same.)

Why about uploading your in-progress files and ask for help?
You can also double-check your sprite size, mipmap generation status, etc.

For the glowmap, it might be better to color them in black, instead of making them transparent.
I see! It could be that too then, what kind of file should I save them as? I usually make them transparent and save as DXT1 (1 bit alpha). Here's the original and edited files:

Attachments

Uncompressed_B07E1B5D.dds
1.3 MB · Views: 60

Uncompressed_AD3BAB39.dds
21.5 KB · Views: 57

B07E1B5D.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 73

AD3BAB39.dds
2.8 KB · Views: 77

botsammler

Coder
Modder
I see! It could be that too then, what kind of file should I save them as? I usually make them transparent and save as DXT1 (1 bit alpha). Here's the original and edited files:
I'm currently still writing a guide for stuff like that, be it very slowly ^^' Uncompressed files are fairly annoying to handle. You have to
A: Save them without any compression when exporting to dds
B: Check every color layer individually (Including alpha)
The uncompressed files tend to have some layers which you basically can't see if you don't disable the alpha layer first. I'll get to work and finish the guide in a couple of hours.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.