Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
I found it is in sale now but its mod was missing. Thanks diffusion.

Attachments

• FC4792A7.png
    FC4792A7.png
    313 KB · Views: 212
  • C5E9FD97.png
    C5E9FD97.png
    339.4 KB · Views: 212
  • 65B5CA55.png
    65B5CA55.png
    348.6 KB · Views: 212
FC4792A7.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 208

61A667B7.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 209

65B5CA55.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 199

C5E9FD97.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 202

Last edited:

Stand-User

Potential Patron
I have been wondering for awhile how and where you guys are finding the normal card files to edit.
I would like to make a few cards for battlegrounds, but i cant really get started.

TNet

Modder
I have been wondering for awhile how and where you guys are finding the normal card files to edit.
I would like to make a few cards for battlegrounds, but i cant really get started.

Velika's link; Card Packs and Links
My previous link; https://www.undertow.club/threads/hearthstone-the-bitchwood.12286/page-13#post-211005

I hope these helps.
Maybe, in case, if we open a new thread, we could link these howtos as the first thread message; by now it is mega-outdated.

Also I want to comment our future is not sure; even if we collect our knowledge they could easily go stale with updates.
Every 2 years there is a Hearthstone Unity engine update and we cannot sure our SpecialK framework would work as same then.
Previously in Uldum, uMod based mods got stale, and in Deadmine we had full hex code updates.

oxtail

Potential Patron
Yet another AI diffusion trial, on Mercenaries leftovers.

Still it was mega-bad for adding dicks on male characters. I think it is less machine-learned for males (sorry dudes)
Is there a specific diffusion AI you recommend? The results you posted are great.

Duality

Club Regular
I've went through and tried to add consistency with the art between the gamemodes, changing a bunch more of the Battleground hero powers and Mercenary abilities to match the equivalent card. I also edited some of the texture changes already posted here by others and made even lewder versions. None of these were made with AI, but I plan on using it in future to make it a lot easier.

Attachments

• 32F7FECF.png
    32F7FECF.png
    255.6 KB · Views: 194
  • B8AFE784.png
    B8AFE784.png
    276.2 KB · Views: 171
  • 4A2DAFC1.png
    4A2DAFC1.png
    201 KB · Views: 182
  • C002BD37.png
    C002BD37.png
    257 KB · Views: 183
  • 77FE7FDC.png
    77FE7FDC.png
    194.1 KB · Views: 192
HearthstoneTextures5.zip
72.3 MB · Views: 276

Duality

Club Regular
Is there a specific diffusion AI you recommend? The results you posted are great.
I've tried out Stable Diffusion and I'm very impressed. I don't know what TNet uses, but it might be the base SD model, which is mostly trained on artistic nudity but not much else. I've downloaded the leaked NovelAI model and it can do really specific poses and other stuff from the booru tags it uses, though it is harder to get western-style art to match Hearthstone.

The img2img feature is a godsend for making nude edits from any artwork you give it. For example, I took the artwork for Pyrospike Millhouse and Goblin Bomb (random I know). All I had to do was crudely draw a penis and skin or white splotches of cum, add some relevant tags and here is the result.

Attachments

• 33A3D1E2.png
    33A3D1E2.png
    265.4 KB · Views: 110
  • 8791BD89.png
    8791BD89.png
    166.2 KB · Views: 105
8791BD89.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 84

33A3D1E2.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 86

TNet

Modder
I've tried out Stable Diffusion and I'm very impressed. I don't know what TNet uses, but it might be the base SD model, which is mostly trained on artistic nudity but not much else. I've downloaded the leaked NovelAI model and it can do really specific poses and other stuff from the booru tags it uses, though it is harder to get western-style art to match Hearthstone.

The img2img feature is a godsend for making nude edits from any artwork you give it. For example, I took the artwork for Pyrospike Millhouse and Goblin Bomb (random I know). All I had to do was crudely draw a penis and skin or white splotches of cum, add some relevant tags and here is the result.

Your suggestion helped me a lot. I don't want to make this thread flooded with AI things so in short;
  • I used NovelAI and NAI models. It worked better for female bodies than SD and WD (they were either too realistic, too 3D-like or too artistic).
  • Pyrospike Millhouse portrait is by MDixon and he is the one with the most crayon-like art style in Hearthstone. It makes sense SD would work better on them.
  • Crude draw on area was a great suggestion. I previously thought "they are bad at drawing dicks" but that was because they were without clues, only with the keywords. Adding colored areas made the result only with small number of iteration.

Attachments

• D0AEB42B_a.jpg
    D0AEB42B_a.jpg
    516.7 KB · Views: 127
  • D0AEB42B_.jpg
    D0AEB42B_.jpg
    119.5 KB · Views: 120
D0AEB42B.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 87

Duality

Club Regular
In the spirit of Halloween, I've challenged myself by lewding the most monstrous races of Hearthstone, including the more horrific creatures such as demons, Old Gods, and gnomes. The art for most of these cards would probably never have received an actual edit, but the power of artificial intelligence makes the process rather easy.

Attachments

• 1D407C1F.png
    1D407C1F.png
    292.9 KB · Views: 185
  • 6A0F6F43.png
    6A0F6F43.png
    194.9 KB · Views: 208
  • CBAFE4BE.png
    CBAFE4BE.png
    245 KB · Views: 193
  • 99CFF97B.png
    99CFF97B.png
    320.1 KB · Views: 188
  • 7F017C7F.png
    7F017C7F.png
    284.1 KB · Views: 194
GeneratedTextures.zip
6.8 MB · Views: 240

Rouge339

Potential Patron
Just had a hard drive failure and lost my mod folder, can anyone share there full mod folder cause I really don't want to have to go though the entire thread to get all the cards?

NB123

Potential Patron
Now that Blizzard is officially adding full card art, is it possible to add it ourselves using programs such as SK and G.I.M.P? I've wanted full card art for years.

Stand-User

Potential Patron
The unit i made an edit of last week got removed from battlegrounds a couple of days ago during an update. 😅
The method i used to make the edit only works for cards in the basic collection which only some battleground units are featured in.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find the Raw card data from stuff like these unique battleground unit?

kaulva

Avid Affiliate
The unit i made an edit of last week got removed from battlegrounds a couple of days ago during an update. 😅
The method i used to make the edit only works for cards in the basic collection which only some battleground units are featured in.
I was wondering if anyone could tell me how to find the Raw card data from stuff like these unique battleground unit?
Unfortunately you have to do it the hard way, play battlegrounds and see them show up and dump them directly from the game. If i do it i usually do it in bulk for every minion in the tribes available.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.