Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

Techno49

Potential Patron
Is anyone able to edit out Aranna's warglaive in this image? I've tried a method or two myself, but I haven't gotten any decent looking results. Otherwise does anyone have any good overlays for her ass that would work? Gotta be my favorite of the new skins but the glaive is in the way of it being perfect.

Attachments

• ath2b-sgdam.png
    ath2b-sgdam.png
    175.4 KB · Views: 226

TNet

Modder
Is anyone able to edit out Aranna's warglaive in this image? I've tried a method or two myself, but I haven't gotten any decent looking results. Otherwise does anyone have any good overlays for her ass that would work? Gotta be my favorite of the new skins but the glaive is in the way of it being perfect.

I copy-and-pasted with MSPaint from this. Hope you find good solution.

Attachments

• 12FB0638_.jpg
    12FB0638_.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 326

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
For some reason I can't upload files and images to the forum. Who knows why this happens?
There's nothing in your site permissions settings preventing it.
Have you previously been able to upload?
Are you getting an error message, and if so, what does it say?

Last edited:

Kira_7

Club Regular
There's nothing in your site permissions settings preventing it.
Have yuo previously been able to upload?
Are you getting an error message, and if so, what does it say?

When I upload a photo or file, it does not load, then the message "Oops! We ran into some problems."

TNet

Modder
Testing if those upload issue is general. Hope it works well. (Techno49's Aranna edit)
-> (edit after post) I also found it also discards my uploads, but for me, without any failure message. Two files, 170k/42.8k each.

Humble opinion, but it might be worth to screen-capture the details and post here with 3rd party link, like imgur, google drive, etc.
(since you cannot upload files here)

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
When I upload a photo or file, it does not load, then the message "Oops! We ran into some problems."
Site administrators are aware of the the problem and are working on it. As TNet TNet suggested, post to a third party site and link to it.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

TNet

Modder
Small talk; as an experiment, I tried StableDiffusion things for the Aranna baking skin, a little bit polished.
What do you think of these, as a alternative automated ways for our modding results? Can I call them "modded sprites" by myself?

...sorry, just from a sudden shower thought.

Attachments

• diffusion.png
    diffusion.png
    286.4 KB · Views: 173
  • diffusion2.png
    diffusion2.png
    278.6 KB · Views: 168
82B8829F.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 149

9C3D6B76.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 132

Last edited:

Kira_7

Club Regular
Small talk; as an experiment, I tried StableDiffusion things for the Aranna baking skin, a little bit polished.
What do you think of these, as a alternative automated ways for our modding results? Can I call them "modded sprites" by myself?

I like how her body turned out. A good option, if it's more convenient for you...)

chidnook

Potential Patron

I'm new to this thread (found it two days ago) and I had a similar though that some AI scripts could potentially help with this with some hand tweaks, the body turned out well, but hands always seem problematic

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
I have been playing more mercenaries since update. While playing I noticed a lot of artwork to edit so there are now many treasures and most of merc portraits edited. There are now all my edits of mercenaries again. First time I needed to put them in two separate folders: mercs1 and mercs2. New mercs folder is obviously about the ones we got at last patch but the pictures are also in mercs1 and mercs2 folders. So if you want only new mercenaries you can just download it. And if you want all you don't need to download new mercs folder.

I haven't touched to Nemsy because I'm waiting if someone better than me would edit them and not just replace the artwork.

Also added Battlegrounds Sylvanas because she didn't have one yet.

Attachments

3018E8C8.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 179

new mercs.rar
10.8 MB · Views: 243

mercs2.rar
67.7 MB · Views: 316

mercs1.rar
50.6 MB · Views: 281

TNet

Modder
Another AI diffusion trial on Mercenaries Garona.

Unfortunately, the other Garona failed horribly, making monstrous moss green color tentacle creature instead lul
I felt it could be a good tool in some cases "I have no idea how I should mod this character".
Still it was hard to control and not guaranteed for the high quality results.

Attachments

• 5D7C2363.png
    5D7C2363.png
    264.9 KB · Views: 133
  • 8BCFB5A2.PNG
    8BCFB5A2.PNG
    215 KB · Views: 136
5D7C2363.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 165

5FD8563C.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 163

C4E24733.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 158

8BCFB5A2.DDS
170.8 KB · Views: 160

TNet

Modder
Yet another AI diffusion trial, on Mercenaries leftovers.

Still it was mega-bad for adding dicks on male characters. I think it is less machine-learned for males (sorry dudes)

Attachments

• AF7F2253.jpg
    AF7F2253.jpg
    89.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 55C3B11B.jpg
    55C3B11B.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 197
  • 59034A14.jpg
    59034A14.jpg
    54.7 KB · Views: 186
  • 8CFF4BC0.jpg
    8CFF4BC0.jpg
    68.5 KB · Views: 182
textures_TNet_221014.zip
880.2 KB · Views: 235

Last edited:

Kira_7

Club Regular
Quick question: what should I do when I deleted the file for the portrait of Maiev, but it is still displayed in the game? I tried to change her portrait to other images, but it doesn't work. Only the old version, which is no longer there, is displayed. Thank you in advance for your help!

Mr Gamer

Coder
Quick question: what should I do when I deleted the file for the portrait of Maiev, but it is still displayed in the game? I tried to change her portrait to other images, but it doesn't work. Only the old version, which is no longer there, is displayed. Thank you in advance for your help!
From my experience you have to close and reopen every time you change a image

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.