Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (3 Viewers)

darkfernir

Avid Affiliate
I think a lot cards need face edits, but no-one would satisfied with just that so I doodled some mega milkers aswell.
Also I left them in a closeup angle since cards are so small in game.
Cards that got scribbled on: Countess, Spice Bread Baker, Stonewright, Queen Azshara, Gnomeferatu.

Attachments

• The_Countess_full.png
    The_Countess_full.png
    1.9 MB · Views: 169
  • Spice_Bread_Baker_full.png
    Spice_Bread_Baker_full.png
    1.5 MB · Views: 168
textures.7z
685.3 KB · Views: 195

darkfernir

Avid Affiliate
Also could anyone please recommend a good site to get full card art for next expansion.
I only found a few cards from hswiki.

Attachments

• Acolyte of Death.png
    Acolyte of Death.png
    3.7 MB · Views: 113

TNet

Modder
Also could anyone please recommend a good site to get full card art for next expansion.
I only found a few cards from hswiki.

After launch, press center.

Before launch... afaik there's no good solution. I visit artist twitters, dvs, artstations one by one.

Kira_7

Club Regular
Added to my pack Flustered Librarian and Suspicious Alchemist.
Any criticism is very welcome since I'm just learning to draw and would love to hear opinions on the edits. ☺️
It looks great, but it's unusual to see them too close. Is it possible to make them smaller like the original images? And so, you draw well...)
P.S. I really liked this lady. It looks nice...)🥰

12CF6610.jpg

Mr Gamer

Coder
I decided to collect all my ready-made portraits with all the Hearthstone heroines for each class in one large set, so as not to search for them every time throughout the forum. So far I have collected portraits for only four classes, but later I will add other classes as soon as all the portraits are ready. There are both reworked works of other people here, and my own. I hope you like it...)🥰

Demon Hunter: Aranna Starseeker (New❗)
Druid: Elise Starseeker and Lunara
Hunter: Sylvanas Windrunner and Alleria Windrunner
Mage: Jaina Proudmoore (New❗), Celeste (New❗), Lady Katrana Prestor (New❗) and Queen Azshara (New❗)

Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warlock and Warrior: Coming soon...)

View attachment 140773
Y
I have finished working on my mini-set dedicated to Lunara. There are both reworked works of other people here, and my own. I hope you like it...)😊

View attachment 140732View attachment 140733View attachment 140734View attachment 140735View attachment 140736
if you don't have any prioritized, you should do lady vashj next

TNet

Modder
MotLK day 2 things. I got my idea bankrupted and have no plans for additional edits.
I also considered using AI things but my results were horrible (on seal of blood, for example)
Aranna and Tess hides too much (spellbreakers too), and Tamsin rides ugly horses with ugly clothes lul

Happy modding. Hope to see your suggestions too.

Attachments

• D55FCB52.png
    D55FCB52.png
    340.1 KB · Views: 130
  • C7444AE5.png
    C7444AE5.png
    338.8 KB · Views: 121
textures_TNet_221201.zip
6.2 MB · Views: 263

Kira_7

Club Regular
Congratulations to everyone on the imminent release of a new addition for Hearthstone! I was in a bit of a hurry, but I updated the set with new "improved" skins of heroines. I hope you like it...)🥰

Hunter: Sylvanas Windrunner and Alleria Windrunner (New❗)
Mage: Jaina Proudmoore, Celeste, Lady Katrana Prestor and Queen Azshara
Paladin: Lady Liadrin, Yrel (New❗) and Cariel Roame
Priest: Tyrande Whisperwind (New❗), Madame Lazul, Xyrella and Sally Whitemane (New❗)
Rogue: Garona Halforcen (New❗)
Shaman: Lady Vashj (New❗)
Warlock: Tamsin Roame (New❗)
Warrior: Annhylde (New❗)

3.jpg

Attachments

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
Congratulations to everyone on the imminent release of a new addition for Hearthstone! I was in a bit of a hurry, but I updated the set with new "improved" skins of heroines. I hope you like it...)🥰

Hunter: Sylvanas Windrunner and Alleria Windrunner (New❗)
Mage: Jaina Proudmoore, Celeste, Lady Katrana Prestor and Queen Azshara
Paladin: Lady Liadrin, Yrel (New❗) and Cariel Roame
Priest: Tyrande Whisperwind (New❗), Madame Lazul, Xyrella and Sally Whitemane (New❗)
Rogue: Garona Halforcen (New❗)
Shaman: Lady Vashj (New❗)
Warlock: Tamsin Roame (New❗)
Warrior: Annhylde (New❗)

View attachment 141125
These are great. I have still one problem. The older Yrel portrait doesn't have her hand and hammer. Not sure if I have them changed to empty or if it was because of these. Do you possible still have it?

Sandfalcon

Club Regular
Since others were doing these I thought to join. There are the ones I have changed so far. There are also two Lich king portraits. I used the same ones for him as I have before. They might not be so much Lich king-like but I just like to re-use the ones I have before if they fit. And if you don't use these, there may be edits by someone else later.

Attachments

lich king.rar
9.5 MB · Views: 203

Kira_7

Club Regular
These are great. I have still one problem. The older Yrel portrait doesn't have her hand and hammer. Not sure if I have them changed to empty or if it was because of these. Do you possible still have it?
Yrel's hands and hammer didn't need to be edited so that her breasts were visible, so her file is not in the set. I had to tinker with the animation texture of the skin itself so that everything could be seen...)☺️

6A494225(1).jpg

ZaneDreadmoore

Potential Patron
Hey, i'm new to the thread, is there a a complete download somewhere, or do i have to get various user-made edits and compile them into a single file?

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.