Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (5 Viewers)

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
TNet TNet Sir, your work looks really fantastic. I just wanna know if there is an all-in-one pack of your previous works? Since those updates are distributed in more than 20 pages and it's hard to tell which one works and which one not. Thanks a lot!
I'll put my full modded pack up in my next post once I am done finding images for the Adventurer tokens tonight or tomorrow.

Pumbloom22

Casual Client
Aight, here is my entire Inject Folder I am currently using for my version of Nudestone/Lewdstone/whatever you want to call adult-modded Hearthstone. I haven't actually gone through the folder in a long time so I am sure there some unused, redundant, or incorrect files, but I am too lazy to sift through it all.

I kinda rushed Wailing Caverns, so I am sure at some point I will find art that I like more than what I am currently using. I still have to edit the new 10 Heroes they added in the achievements and I have no idea how I want to go about editing the Diamond cards, but I will get to it at some point.

I'm not a big fan of every art being used, so some of it will be place holders until I find art I like more (i.e. Imp Swarm).

PS I noticed in the newest update, Blizzard changed the texture strings on some arts, so to other modders, you may have to re-mod them.

Attachments

Ptextures.rar
46.6 MB · Views: 451

Ptextures 2.rar
59.9 MB · Views: 399

Ptextures 8.rar
32.1 MB · Views: 361

Ptextures 7.rar
37.3 MB · Views: 376

Ptextures 6.rar
39 MB · Views: 368

Ptextures 5.rar
41 MB · Views: 359

Ptextures 4.rar
43.2 MB · Views: 350

Ptextures 3.rar
42.8 MB · Views: 341

Duality

Club Regular
I know I'm very late in posting this, but I've made edits for some of the artwork from the latest adventure. I'm just going to post these here in case anyone else also hasn't played Xyrella's Book of Mercenaries yet.

Attachments

• Xyrella.png
    Xyrella.png
    170.3 KB · Views: 385
8F982031.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 202

621CF520.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 195

73692185.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 199

F16EFAE8.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 196

youhaolin123

Potential Patron
Maybe too late, but here is my edit for two characters in the Battleground, Toki and Millificient. They are edited based on the original textures.
BTW hope they would be buffed in the future lol.

Attachments

• tokipreview.png
    tokipreview.png
    459.8 KB · Views: 204
  • Millificientpreview.png
    Millificientpreview.png
    320.3 KB · Views: 213
FCABFB33.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 142

09178E4B.dds
341.5 KB · Views: 124

Xevras

Potential Patron
(Furry/Sonic/Loli/Shota/beast/etc)
Wasn't sure if I should submit this, but, I have wasted a lot of time on it, so I might as well upload it.
Sorry if other mods are in this too, it's hard to remember sometimes.
Rarely consistent or thematic.
Eternally unfinished.
I'll check it out when it's uploaded. Appreciate the work everyone does on art replacements in whatever way they do it, and even if I don't end up using any of it I am quite curious.

plznoshad

Potential Patron
I've done a local install of the most recent Special K version, and I put Pumbloom's textures into the C:\Program Files (x86)\Hearthstone\SK_Res\inject\textures folder. Textures for stuff like the background, the board, and the opening screen are changed, but none of the cards are. can anyone help with this?I had a working install of this a while ago, but at some point it stopped working and I haven't gotten it to work again since.

TNet

Modder
Sitting and waiting for the next patch.

I don't know why the Blizzard press center does not release the original artwork of Spicy Bread Baker.

Attachments

• story.png
    story.png
    2.1 MB · Views: 372
  • Pandaren_Importer.png
    Pandaren_Importer.png
    1 MB · Views: 364

youhaolin123

Potential Patron
How can I get the original texture and the card ID? I want to edit some old cards from some previous expansions, but I don't know how to get those.

Billabo

Potential Patron
A year or two ago I had this working, but now, I have modified startup textures and main menu textures, but the Play button is grayed out, and if I click any of the other buttons other than the gear and Options or Quit, it spins endlessly. It's like it's offline. I thought maybe it's an antivirus or firewall problem, but I turned off my antivirus and added an exception for Hearthstone (and SKIM64, just in case that's being used) and it's still happening. Any ideas?

Edit: Ok, now I can access my collection, and see that the cards' art is changed, so that's good, but also it's saying that I'm offline, and if I try to reconnect, it fails to. I'm not sure what else I can add to my exceptions to make a difference here.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.