Hearthstone: The Bitchwood (4 Viewers)

TNet

Modder
I have a problem of SKIF. I put Hearthstone in whitelist and start service. But the game automatically turns off when it is loading. I can't know this trouble. Please someone helps me D;
Try the game started first, and start the SKIF service later when the game is loaded = after the hearthstone logo is popped up.

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Does someone else has problem with shattered c'thun? My game crashes everytime when i meet a c'thun user (when it shatters at the begin of the game)

Velika

Swell Supporter
Hey guys and gals,

I've been lurking here for a while but just wanted to say thanks to everyone for your contributions.

I recently created some templates that have really helped take some of the guess work out of creating new cards and I thought I'd share them with yall.

I slide my image beneath the png, export as a new jpg, open the new jpg and flip it. Make sure you export to a jpg before flipping and '.dds'ing or it wont work correctly.

Also keep in mind the banners at the bottom of spells will cover some of your art. The minion banner wont show on the board though so you can make some nice 'beekaboo' cards with it.

I also tweaked the art on TNet's previous post for Xyrella so the necklace sits in her cleavage. I'll include that in case someone wants it. Thank you TNet for all your awesome work!

Attachments

• Spell Template.png
    Spell Template.png
    220.5 KB · Views: 147
  • Minion Template.png
    Minion Template.png
    323.2 KB · Views: 181
23749F5A.dds
170.8 KB · Views: 147

LustyAngel

Potential Patron
Okay, I'm sorry if this has been answered a few times already, but I'm completely lost. I don't understand how SpecialK works. I tried to follow every instruction I could find but in vain. Hearthstone and the program seems to have absolutely no effects whatsoever on the other one, and trying to whitelist anything seems useless because the whitelist goes blank everytime I close and open the program. I tried using versions 10.1 and 11.0.5 but it doesn't change anything. Whatever I try, it just... doesn't do anything, no "dump" folder or anything. I would be very grateful to anyone who can point out whatever it is that I am doing wrong.

TNet

Modder
Okay, I'm sorry if this has been answered a few times already, but I'm completely lost. I don't understand how SpecialK works. I tried to follow every instruction I could find but in vain. Hearthstone and the program seems to have absolutely no effects whatsoever on the other one, and trying to whitelist anything seems useless because the whitelist goes blank everytime I close and open the program. I tried using versions 10.1 and 11.0.5 but it doesn't change anything. Whatever I try, it just... doesn't do anything, no "dump" folder or anything. I would be very grateful to anyone who can point out whatever it is that I am doing wrong.

Basically we are modding tool users, not the developers, thus we cannot easily solve the innate issue. We can just share our experience.
(thats why I directly asked SK forum for the technical support, a year ago)
How about sharing your current status with screenshot?
Maybe we can find some clues in your status, including SKIF status, My Mods\SpecialK structure, etc.

Also maybe; something could be in their wiki, The Complete Guide to SK (and they also have their own discord server)

JFYI, in case you are using 0.11.0.50 or 21.04.04, here's some possible clue from my machine
- It is working well with latest 20.2 hearthstone
- Still, I need to attach SK after hearthstone starts up. The screen goes black if I run hearthstone with SKIF service started. For stability, I suggest to attach after the main menu pops up.
- Whitelist stores in c:\users\<username>\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Global\whitelist.ini

LustyAngel

Potential Patron
Basically we are modding tool users, not the developers, thus we cannot easily solve the innate issue. We can just share our experience.
(thats why I directly asked SK forum for the technical support, a year ago)
How about sharing your current status with screenshot?
Maybe we can find some clues in your status, including SKIF status, My Mods\SpecialK structure, etc.

Also maybe; something could be in their wiki, The Complete Guide to SK (and they also have their own discord server)

JFYI, in case you are using 0.11.0.50 or 21.04.04, here's some possible clue from my machine
- It is working well with latest 20.2 hearthstone
- Still, I need to attach SK after hearthstone starts up. The screen goes black if I run hearthstone with SKIF service started. For stability, I suggest to attach after the main menu pops up.
- Whitelist stores in c:\users\<username>\Documents\My Mods\SpecialK\Global\whitelist.ini

Thanks for the reply ! First of all I tried to experiment a bit more and I got the program to more or less recognize Hearthstone. Now the whitelist seems to have stopped clearing itself a I got a "Hearthstone" folder in my "Profiles" folder, but still no dump nor any other thing. I don't find anything useful on the complete guide (maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place) and the Steam guide is filled with screens of things that I just never got. I'm sending you a few screens of my own if this can help.

Attachments

• SpecialK folder.png
    SpecialK folder.png
    51.8 KB · Views: 189
  • content of the profile folder.png
    content of the profile folder.png
    14.7 KB · Views: 197
  • SpecialK running with Hearthstone.png
    SpecialK running with Hearthstone.png
    1.2 MB · Views: 181

LustyAngel

Potential Patron
After searching for a bit, it seems that the main issue on my side is the GUI not showing up at all in-game, but I couldn't find any solution on google ^^'

TNet

Modder
Thanks for the reply ! First of all I tried to experiment a bit more and I got the program to more or less recognize Hearthstone. Now the whitelist seems to have stopped clearing itself a I got a "Hearthstone" folder in my "Profiles" folder, but still no dump nor any other thing. I don't find anything useful on the complete guide (maybe I'm just looking in the wrong place) and the Steam guide is filled with screens of things that I just never got. I'm sending you a few screens of my own if this can help.

What about the whitelist pattern? This is mine for MTGArena and Hearthstone.

whitelist.png

c6222848

Avid Affiliate
Try downloading an older version and use the steam guide's local installation part. Also i don know if its required but I had my SKIF on the same disk as hearthstone

youhaolin123

Potential Patron
TNet TNet Sir, your work looks really fantastic. I just wanna know if there is an all-in-one pack of your previous works? Since those updates are distributed in more than 20 pages and it's hard to tell which one works and which one not. Thanks a lot!

TNet

Modder
TNet TNet Sir, your work looks really fantastic. I just wanna know if there is an all-in-one pack of your previous works? Since those updates are distributed in more than 20 pages and it's hard to tell which one works and which one not. Thanks a lot!

Here it is. Happy modding.
Since I'm quite negative to non-female to female or non-human to human, they are usually missing in my fixes; I think I should suggest you to cross-reference the works from other colleagues on them.

(210819) moved to the latest.

Last edited:

youhaolin123

Potential Patron
Here it is. Happy modding.
Since I'm quite negative to non-female to female or non-human to human, they are usually missing in my fixes; I think I should suggest you to cross-reference the works from other colleagues on them.
Thanks a lot! I'll try it later.:cool:

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.