Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

Errormacro

Content Creator
Looks good dude. Got anything for tyrande?
oTBOB21.png
or you need new?

D

Donnie Darko

I still cant get this mod to work at all, wand i dont see what im doing wrong, i have set the
-force-d3d9 in the settings, used the umod 1.0, selected your 4.24 and the older 3.1 version and non of it works, any ideas?
Have to say I'm in the same boat, I've done all the same things that made it work before
-correct umod vers
-force-d3d9 in additional command line arguments in settings
-using Whorestone 4.24 edit by Ermac
but no dice, hopefully there is a work around I am missing

UPDATE: 1/3/18 After A fresh install of client I am happy to say this is working for me. Beautiful job on the new cards and character portraits.

Last edited by a moderator:

Errormacro

Content Creator
the latest version collected from multiple versions.
by Eddyboy, Psaiker - and Me ErrorMacro
just open both on uMod:
the first must be
--Whorestone 4.29 edit by Ermac
second
--Nudestone by Psaiker.
then 95% of the card will be changed
MEGA

Last edited:

Errormacro

Content Creator
Hello everyone.
Since the author decided to use my archive, I can not fail to mention that those of you who want to try my version of the mod, welcome to LoversLab.
Thanks.
You did a great job, I have a problem with golden versions maybe we can work together?

Z

Zerocopy

Wow a lot has changed with the mod. Havent played hearthstone in about a year now. I might have to come back to it.

Shinmauru

Avid Affiliate
Ermac, Psaiker and ErrorMacro, you all did a great job. I can tolerate Hearthstone a little more (but my salt levels are still really high lol). Thanks again!

thisnamenotused

Avid Affiliate
Have to say I'm in the same boat, I've done all the same things that made it work before
-correct umod vers
-force-d3d9 in additional command line arguments in settings
-using Whorestone 4.24 edit by Ermac
but no dice, hopefully there is a work around I am missing

UPDATE: 1/3/18 After A fresh install of client I am happy to say this is working for me. Beautiful job on the new cards and character portraits.

A fresh install didn't work for me. Turns out my problem is my pc only came with DX12. So I had to install this Download DirectX End-User Runtimes (June 2010) from Official Microsoft Download Center to get this working for me.

Pushkin75

Potential Patron
Somebody know values for the texmod.
Need code heroes:
1)Guldan (dk too)
2)Medivh
3)Kadgar
4)Garrosh (dk too)
5)Hunter (dk too)
6)Uther (dk too)
7)Magni
8)DK thrall
9)DK Prist
10)Dk dryid
11)Arthas

Sleepy Guy

Potential Patron
Just want you guys who make the mods to know how much I appreciate the effort you put into this! It's a great product you guys came up with and I feel like it's kinda thankless, but you guys should be proud because many, many people are extremely satisfied and happy with your work. Sorry if this is too sappy lol, just wanted to express that I like what you guys are doing here and thank you for your efforts :).

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Would anyone be interested in a "Whorestone Director's Cut"?

When my mod stopped working entirely a few months ago, repairing the damage with the time I have now compared to the time I used to have seemed to be impossible. So I took a step back, neither minding nor observing how Errormacro continued "my legacy". But since I recently started playing a bit of HS again, I revisited it and, frankly, it wasn't really my cup of tea.

So while "reviving" my version of Whorestone is still out of the question, I might work on a new version, one that focusses on quality instead of quantity – If there is a demand. Because - let's be real - I won't be winning the quantity contest in times where just about every male Warcraft Character seems to be replacable by a "dickgirl" (which imo technically should be called a titguy, but hey)

The mod would contain relatively few cards compared to the old Whorestone (and even fewer compared to the modern version), but all of these cards would use high-quality art that fits the original artwork or cardname. Also, all of the cards would have working golden animations.

Example Links (You may want to zoom out with your browser so that it looks "in-gamey"):
Counterspell
Kill Command
Stand Against Darkness

Another word of warning though: With the new version, I wouldn't create alternative versions. It would be take it or leave it, gory content and all. So... is there enough interest so that it would be worth my time?

Errormacro

Content Creator
Would anyone be interested in a "Whorestone Director's Cut"?

When my mod stopped working entirely a few months ago, repairing the damage with the time I have now compared to the time I used to have seemed to be impossible. So I took a step back, neither minding nor observing how Errormacro continued "my legacy". But since I recently started playing a bit of HS again, I revisited it and, frankly, it wasn't really my cup of tea.

So while "reviving" my version of Whorestone is still out of the question, I might work on a new version, one that focusses on quality instead of quantity – If there is a demand. Because - let's be real - I won't be winning the quantity contest in times where just about every male Warcraft Character seems to be replacable by a "dickgirl" (which imo technically should be called a titguy, but hey)

The mod would contain relatively few cards compared to the old Whorestone (and even fewer compared to the modern version), but all of these cards would use high-quality art that fits the original artwork or cardname. Also, all of the cards would have working golden animations.

Example Links (You may want to zoom out with your browser so that it looks "in-gamey"):
Counterspell
Kill Command
Stand Against Darkness

Another word of warning though: With the new version, I wouldn't create alternative versions. It would be take it or leave it, gory content and all. So... is there enough interest so that it would be worth my time?

nice to see you back man

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.