Hearthstone Nude mod (Wait, WHAT?!) (1 Viewer)

J

Jack Mouse

Its so great to see the two great giants of this mod alive and well. This is just about the only thing I keep checking on the regular for new releases cause its so unique. Great work, guys!

AlienAnimal

Potential Patron

AlienAnimal

Potential Patron
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have been replacing the game boards. I just put 50% transparency on the original board image and put different art into the background. I think all of the images I used are by Personalami on HF. I have replaced 13 boards, and whenever I come across one that isn't replaced I add another. I'm pretty sure all of the boards in standard rotation are covered, but I'm not sure about wild as I don't play it as much. Anyway it is easy to run alongside any of the other mods if you're interested.
Example

Attachments

Boards.zip
3.7 MB · Views: 1,178

Last edited:

Eddyboy

Content Creator
Still working on it. As I said, I don't have the time I used to have for stuff like this. It probably doesn't help that I waste so much time on cards nobody plays anyway:

9vSKd7L.png

y.dude

Vivacious Visitor
I don't know if anyone is interested but I have been replacing the game boards. I just put 50% transparency on the original board image and put different art into the background. I think all of the images I used are by Personalami on HF. I have replaced 13 boards, and whenever I come across one that isn't replaced I add another. I'm pretty sure all of the boards in standard rotation are covered, but I'm not sure about wild as I don't play it as much. Anyway it is easy to run alongside any of the other mods if you're interested.
Example

Actually created an account just so i could thank you guys for your hard work. This is really epic, and you guys do a great job. Keep it up!

bonus thanks to Alien for the epic boards, good touch man.

N

nibuddzhi

I have a problem. What should I do after "opening textures"? Just nothing happens and I think I'm missing something.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.