Has anyone tried using Hero Forge to make characters? (1 Viewer)

Stuelpner_Karl

Swell Supporter
Screenshot 2022-03-19 at 08-45-28 Hero Forge Custom Miniatures.jpg

Not yet, but it looks like a great tool to do so.

LishaThorne

Swell Supporter
they print well on a resin printer, but the model is super high poly if you plan to use for anything else.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
I've been aware of Heroforge for a while, but I think it's tough to use for sexy lady types. The proportions aren't built for that. It's great for getting a rough idea of what a character can be to share it, though, I've used it for multiple pen and paper mens.

I suppose I'm also spoiled cause I have a hilariously modded HS so the idea of looking anywhere else for sexy lady enemy visualization tends to not occur.

Zufallx

Swell Supporter
I've been aware of Heroforge for a while, but I think it's tough to use for sexy lady types. The proportions aren't built for that. It's great for getting a rough idea of what a character can be to share it, though, I've used it for multiple pen and paper mens.

I suppose I'm also spoiled cause I have a hilariously modded HS so the idea of looking anywhere else for sexy lady enemy visualization tends to not occur.
Agreed. Needs a wider variety of clothing/accessories as well. If medieval fantasy is your jam though, there it is.

Weoooo

Master of this Domain
Agreed. Needs a wider variety of clothing/accessories as well. If medieval fantasy is your jam though, there it is.
Yeah you can make a SICK shadowrun guy too, but that's it. It's not trying to be much else so I can't blame it for that. But it's easy to use, has really great paint options, and can give a rough approximation of a fantasy bad guy pretty well, as long as they fit in to what it has.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.