Hamakaze from Kantai Collection (1 Viewer)

FaultyRadar

Potential Patron
I found quite a few reference shots, all from one source. 111 pages of art for 9 side refs ;-;
I am just requesting the hair itself.

ZJRCJlz.jpg

9GLzc4U.jpg

DKmaG9m.png

RlC1Sno.jpg

fOeoOsh.png

GXLZ8mu.jpg

1xOouuM.jpg

EJwv1me.jpg

zMPdwY6.jpg

stuntcock

Content Creator
Meh. I can't really proceed with this as a solo project; there's too much variation among the reference images (in color, shading, length, accessories, and strand patterns). Also the hairstyle is asymmetric and most of these images show the "wrong" side. It's very easy to mirror a reference image of course, and it may be necessary in this case (because the left side of the face is obscured by overhanging hair) but we usually expect the requester to explicitly ask for a flipped hairstyle.

If you pick one image and trace it, I'll fit it onto the template and create the SWF file for you. I'm not offering to animate this hairstyle because the design is too simple to justify the added workload.

P.S. You may have overlooked a few side-view images. Example. Example. Neither of these is a great reference image, but they provide some additional options for ear exposure.

FaultyRadar

Potential Patron
Yeah, the ref shots showing the "wrong side" was something I was thinking about, but at that point I was just happy that I found what I thought were decent refs.

So if I do what you suggest and you put it on the template, the hair will be mirrored to use for the "right" side?

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.