Hairstyle and Outfit request for Hermione Granger from Harry Potter (1 Viewer)

UndeadLick

Avid Affiliate
Hi I'm requesting a basic PNG static file, for the hair and whatever is best for the outfit, below is the best side reference pic I could find in the style I wanted, thank you for your time.

ivcoFSD.jpg

Rudgar

Content Creator

stuntcock

Content Creator
Hi I'm requesting a basic PNG static file, for the hair
Please remember to Search. There is already a Hermione hairstyle and charcode available. There are two other Hermione hairstyles which can be found in the archive.

and whatever is best for the outfit, below is the best side reference pic I could find in the style I wanted
You'll need more reference images -- this one doesn't even show the shoes, and sections of the costume are obscured by hair or props. Please also take note of the request rules: there are special requirements when you're asking for a costume mod (such as specifying a breast size).

The image was drawn by Akabur, so check out his work. You might be able to grab a higher-quality screenshot by playing his Witch Trainer game. You might be able to find a high-res publicity shot if you support his Patreon campaign. Or you could look around for other artwork which shares a similar style.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.