Hair Request for Sophie Living with Gamergirl and Hipstergirl (1 Viewer)

turbincowboy1

Potential Patron
I don't know, maybe make one with the hat and one without. I just think it would be a nice hairstyle.

Attachments

• living_with_hipstergirl_and_gamergirl_by_jago81co-d5v389d.jpg
    living_with_hipstergirl_and_gamergirl_by_jago81co-d5v389d.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 153
  • 2893_original.jpg
    2893_original.jpg
    9.5 KB · Views: 139

stuntcock

Content Creator
This one would be tricky to implement as a dynamic hairstyle. It includes a few shading gradients, which tend to create visible/ugly seams whenever parts of the hair begin to rotate. Also, she's a comic-strip character; her hair is supposed to look great in still images but it doesn't really make sense as a 3d shape (which is important when you're trying to plan out layer interactions) and it doesn't behave consistently (e.g. forelock at the shoulder). We don't have any "action shots" which depict the character running, falling, etc -- such images would provide the animator with hints regarding the thickness and bounciness of the hair. Finally, the shadow pattern changes significantly with her posture; this is very hard to implement in SDT.

Just in case anyone wants to adapt it into a static SWF import, here are some higher resolution reference images (click for full):

lavalamp

Content Creator
I made the Hair without the hat, i may make it with the hat soon if im not too lazy, it's in png sadly i don't know how to swf, but still, here ya go! hope this helps! :)

Attachments

• HipsterGirl_render.png
    HipsterGirl_render.png
    237.1 KB · Views: 383
  • HipsterGirl_Hair.png
    HipsterGirl_Hair.png
    78.7 KB · Views: 300

AaRL

Vivacious Visitor
lavalamp said:
I made the Hair without the hat, i may make it with the hat soon if im not too lazy, it's in png sadly i don't know how to swf, but still, here ya go! hope this helps! :)

Nice job!

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.