Grimey Loader Imports Index (3 Viewers)

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Futa him beta

RajasGrime said:
'Fixed' the sleeve reappearing when changing her arms with the naked apron on. I couldn't reproduce the breasts issue though. The slider always regained functionality for me after trying to toggle every single element and then resetting.

Edit: apron layering issue adjusted.
I was playing around some more, and it seems to happen if I switch back and forth a few times. I'm using the hotkeys to cycle through characters, but I don't know if that would affect anything.

Faceless

Content Creator

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 385

RajasGrime

Content Creator

No problem, I double post in my threads all the time when there's a lack of response. Besides, I have the honour to welcome the number one Spectre in the Milky Way in my thread.

So I've minimised the apron clipping issue. This is a tricky one, either a bit of the apron pops up above the tie when she's bending all the way forward, or you have get an alcove beneath the tie when she's sitting up. May increase the height of the tie around the waist if it doesn't look too odd.

For the futa mod I've locked down all the him options other than the arm setting. Him was never meant to be very editable, because the larger part of the mod's graphics will not adjust skin colour with the right arm and penis (the only non-clothed elements of the vanilla him). You can still change the penis size and set his arm to a different position, but that's about it.

Edit: updated all nipple and eye mods to current modding standards.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Cat & Horo's/fox tail

Agh. How stupid of me, the entire nipple in these mods is no longer needed. Will fix soon.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Vibrators

Fixed nipples again.

Updated with a dual vibrators mod. Each are separately toggable. Click once to turn off, twice to hide a vibe and one more time to unhide it. They are probably misplaced on her already odd anatomy, so let me know what you think.

slip

Potential Patron

Oh no you didnt, awesome stuff. simply more than could be asked for. kudos on the excellent work

patsy

Potential Patron

Nice job on them. Is it intended that they change colors with the skin? Also, I'm unable to toggle the pussy vibe when zoomed in close enough. Is this the game itself not letting you toggle within a certain distance of the bottom of the screen or something?

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Vibrators & strap-on

The vibes' colour change happens because these mods are technically part of her body. As for the toggling when zoomed in, I'm not sure. It is definitely connected to the zoom level, but I can't say exactly what's causing it. So long as it works on another level I wouldn't be too bothered by this.

Updated with balls for the futa mod and a strap-on extension.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Vibrators & Strap-on

I may have lots of potential modding time coming up, so I should be able to complete the SDS and Momoyo projects within a handful of days. Thank you for your patience so far.

Anyway, I'm fresh out at the moment so get me some ideas of clothing and/or accesoiries to mod afterwards (not too character-specific preferrably). I may pick them up.

booster

Avid Affiliate

RajasGrime said:
Anyway, I'm fresh out at the moment so get me some ideas of clothing and/or accesoiries to mod afterwards (not too character-specific preferrably). I may pick them up.
maybe cyber goth?

images
Shego%2BCybergoth.jpg
3816551909_9ba59e36b0.jpg
Insatiable_Greed_by_Ophelias_Overdose.jpg
cyber-goths09.jpg

Cyber_Goth_5_by_THETERRORCAT.jpg

patsy

Potential Patron

How about a v-string thong? Here's my crappy take on how it might look.

SJ6Eo.png

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Majikoi's Momoyo's outfit

Keep those suggestions coming.

Now updated with the outfit of Momoyo Kawakami from MajiKoi. Just to give TDream something to do (look for things that need revision), while I try to overcome the headache that is the waist joint and shading of the skirt when it's being overlayed and when it's not. At least the large breasts came out decently. Their movement is too much for comfortable modding.

Grab Momoyo's hair and charcode from this thread.

TDream

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Now updated with the outfit of Momoyo Kawakami from MajiKoi.

I love you Grime. Thanks!^^

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Seems I reached stage 'love' with TDream. What's next?

Oh yes, your soul!

RajasGrime

Content Creator

One should always aim for bigger (g)(s)o(a)(u)ls .

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.