Grimey Loader Imports Index (2 Viewers)

BahamutZ350

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: School swimsuit

I'm also having the same issue as above with the Nipple Vibes. I tried clearing my cache as suggested but it's still not working correctly.

ModGuy

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Did you rename the file to Nipple.swf?

I want to get rid of the whole custom named mods deal.
Including....
Eyes.swf
Arm.swf
Penis.swf (Though who even used this?)
Can you rewrite the mod to load using Modder or am I asking for too much?

BahamutZ350

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
Did you rename the file to Nipple.swf?
Yes I did. When I load it, it appears fine, save for the giant phantom nipple and vibe in the corner. When I hit reset, it disappears but the one in the corner remains.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

So the old mods won't work properly anymore? That's more mod rewriting than I'd like to get into, but if that's how it is I better get to it soon.

I'll try to get a proper version up as soon as possible, Bahamut.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

For some reason the clickability of mods has broken from v3.9c to v4.0 and won't let itself be repaired regardless of what I try. Anyone else experiencing no response from the corset and maid costume? This has stalled progress on the maid costume at least.

TDream

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
For some reason the clickability of mods has broken from v3.9c to v4.0 and won't let itself be repaired regardless of what I try. Anyone else experiencing no response from the corset and maid costume? This has stalled progress on the maid costume at least.

The clickability works fine on both of your clothing mods for me:

EDIT: on a side note I noticed that your adobe flash player says 10 on your preview pics here:
http://superdeepthroat.undertow.club/index.php?topic=1583.msg17563#msg17563
why don't you update it? maybe it would solve the problem.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

CS5 activeX won't update beyond 10. Probably should update to CS5.5 anyway. Still, with the plugin v11 it works with neither Loader versions. I'll conclude that Flash is retarded, as that's the most thought I'm willing to give it right now.

Fixed some clipping issues that occured when she breathes heavily for several mods. Merged the colour variations of the corset mod. Made the skirt toggable of the maid mod, I believe that just leaves the complicated naked apron. All tested in 3.9c, so I hope it works in 4. Let me know if you come across serious issues.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I get the feeling everyone who had the nipples appear in the corner of the screen loaded them the official way. Don't do that, please.

ModGuy

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
I get the feeling everyone who had the nipples appear in the corner of the screen loaded them the official way. Don't do that, please.

Until hardcoded mods are properly rewritten such as nipple, arm, penis etc they will load incorrectly.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

My Loader must be different, as it does properly load them. Doesn't matter, I will be getting to that soon.

In the meantime, I will have your soul, TDream.

zzAgi.png

Too much time to draw, not enough to mod.

TDream

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
In the meantime, I will have your soul, TDream.
:o
I can't thank you enough for doing this clothing mod! oh wait a moment...

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Maid update

Yes, exactly.

As per Kir's request I've updated the maid mod. Cups and skirt are separately toggable. When the skirt is on, the torso is toggable for a naked apron.

The naked apron suffers from a layering issue I've been unable to fix yet. The torso.back layers over the torso.thigh elements, causing part of her back to fall over the apron. When her clothing is on, I can just hide the entire back. If I do that when the back is exposed, she'll be terribly misformed obviously. I could add the apron to the bowtie on the torso.back element to make it layer over the back, but it will move with the body and clip into the leg at its lower end. I will need to think long and hard on this one.

Let me know if you find any other serious issues.

Faceless

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
The naked apron suffers from a layering issue I've been unable to fix yet. The torso.back layers over the torso.thigh elements, causing part of her back to fall over the apron. When her clothing is on, I can just hide the entire back. If I do that when the back is exposed, she'll be terribly misformed obviously. I could add the apron to the bowtie on the torso.back element to make it layer over the back, but it will move with the body and clip into the leg at its lower end. I will need to think long and hard on this one.
I recommend cutting and pasting the part of the apron that would be covered by the torso.back object, so that part of the apron is on the leg and part of it is on the back. You'd still need to redraw parts of the apron to minimize clipping, though.

Let me know if you find any other serious issues.
Well, after I switch from the maid the breasts stay fixed.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Aye, I was thinking something along that line. I'd have to (re)move some shadows and lines so they don't get cut off halfway and make sure the gradient doesn't show a hard line around the edge. Some things could be done easier, Kona, for clothing modding anyway.

Well, the breasts shouldn't stay fixed, not sure why they would now. Cheers for all the input, will have a look.

Faceless

Content Creator

Hm, the problem seems to have fixed itself. I guess it just loaded incorrectly that one time or something.

EDIT: Actually, I noticed something else. If you untie her arms after toggling naked apron mode, her left sleeve is still there.

EDIT++: Ah, the breast problem comes back if her breasts get toggled.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

That one... I may have forgotten to include for hiding. Good find, it's normally not very visible back there. Probably could omit it entirely.

Edit: Then I'll have a look at the breasts. Might need an extra condition.

Kir

Content Creator

Great job making Maid costume to come up with togglable naked apron. It looks great.

Not sure why, I had trouble figuring out how to make that Maid costume to be togglable before, but later found out that the hair import I used with mod manager was interfering with its clickability.

So I removed that hair import and it works fine.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers and enjoy. Keep an eye out for that layering fix.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Futa him beta

Updated with the experimental futa him mod.

'Fixed' the sleeve reappearing when changing her arms with the naked apron on. I couldn't reproduce the breasts issue though. The slider always regained functionality for me after trying to toggle every single element and then resetting.

Edit: apron layering issue adjusted.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.