Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    10.5 KB · Views: 3,305

booster

Avid Affiliate
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Puffy nipple

RajasGrime said:
- I just don't like cyber goth. Sorry, Booster.
thats no problem mate, I can't be mad after all you've already done ;)

no_username

Potential Patron

I think it'd be cool if there was a few more shoe mods, like high-tops or some converse or something.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I'm interested in regular goth, though.

Faceless said:
Hey Grimey, I just noticed this.
[attachimg=1]

Yes... main.her.torso.back layers over her thighs as I complained about with earlier mods. If my mostly baseless assumption is correct, then the front half of her torso (ie stomach) layers beneath her thighs. This needs some research and I can't say if this can possibly be fixed at this point. If it can be fixed, that adds another nuisance of having to add half the costume to the back half of her torso and the rest to the front stomach half of her torso.

booster

Avid Affiliate

RajasGrime said:
I'm interested in regular goth, though.

well, how bout mini skirt and suspender belts then? they would fit to the corset you already made (as soon as it gets a RGB-slider)

IBimNfbxBpiuLYm.jpg
Free-shipping-Sexy-Lingerie-Satin-Corset-Dress-with-Mini-Skirt-Bustier-G-String-Brooch-8102.jpg
217032824.jpg
xff4abb942e17bd953dafa95ae1153d53.jpg
D02BB20E.jpg

garter+belt.jpg
148378-asuka06_super.jpg
otjzx14orcxi479df1l2.jpg

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I do need to add a hue slider to several mods, but first I need to get Flash activeX 11 installed, if that even exists. Installing Cs5.5 didn't do that. I think I'm being withheld a lot of my own mod toggling functionality by having an outdated activeX version somehow.

Agreed on that skirt, at least.

Faceless

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Yes... main.her.torso.back layers over her thighs as I complained about with earlier mods. If my mostly baseless assumption is correct, then the front half of her torso (ie stomach) layers beneath her thighs. This needs some research and I can't say if this can possibly be fixed at this point. If it can be fixed, that adds another nuisance of having to add half the costume to the back half of her torso and the rest to the front stomach half of her torso.
No, that's right. "main.her.torso.chest" is what goes under her thighs.

Calla

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
I do need to add a hue slider to several mods [...]

I don't know if this is the same I'm thinking, but are you referring to the fact that when you change her skin tint on the game it changes everything? Is there a way to isolate them?

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Faceless said:
RajasGrime said:
No, that's right. "main.her.torso.chest" is what goes under her thighs.
Good. Then we have ourselves a potential solution.

Calla said:
RajasGrime said:
I do need to add a hue slider to several mods [...]

I don't know if this is the same I'm thinking, but are you referring to the fact that when you change her skin tint on the game it changes everything? Is there a way to isolate them?
I was referring to this, a separate hue slider for the mod elements only.
Mod elements are added to her bodypart elements, so they will be affected by the skin colour slider. There's nothing to be done about this specifically, currently.

I've taken down the balls mod for being obsolete and the futa mod for being completely broken now. It seems there are more bugs to fix than new things to create.

JoJo

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Majikoi's Momoyo's outfit

RajasGrime said:
Consider it tossed onto the pile of things I might do.

Thanks for Puffy Nipple ;D

TDream

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
I think I've taken a liking to a white men's shirt recently.

You mean something like this?:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1374858

ignore the character this is a coincidence.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

TDream said:
RajasGrime said:
I think I've taken a liking to a white men's shirt recently.

You mean something like this?:

http://gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=1374858

ignore the character this is a coincidence.
No more coincedences with you, sir. And yes, exactly like that. It shows just about the right amount of skin, doesn't it?

wwwpwndcom said:
How can I download the futa/strapon?
You can't until I fix it to work with the latest Loader version. It's broken after Kona changed numerous things about him. Plus, I'm on a holidays break, despite still posting here.

Edit: holidays just aren't for me I suppose. I uploaded a new version of the futa-strap-on mod. It wasn't as bad it looked. Repositioning some parts, switching my custom balls references for the new implemented ones and keeping all clothing locked at zero visibility.

Faceless

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Futa/strap-on mod fixed

The updated futa doesn't unload properly, Grimey. If I try to switch mods it goes back to default settings and the loader menu stops responding.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

How do you manage that? The worst I can reproduce is his arm not reappearing. Other mods that might have conflicting code?

I think I've found out why a lot of functionality wasn't working for me. Everything loaded with:

Code:
main.customMC=new newnipple();
main.loadCustom(".|Her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple","x:0;y:0;r:0;a:1");

Would not respond in any way when I added some toggling functionality to it. Everything loaded with:

Code:
var q1 = new newnipple();
main.her.torso.midLayer.rightBreast.nipple.addChild(q1);

Does. I will rewrite all the mods that use the former method of loading and have toggling functionality to them so that at least I can see if they work (nobody else reported unresponsive toggling functionality so far).

Edit: Rewritten clothing mods. Removed some preset values from Succubus mod (hair, sclera, etc.). I can finally see some togglability myself. Probably broke something for someone in the process. Do let me know if you find any major errors.

Faceless

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
How do you manage that? The worst I can reproduce is his arm not reappearing. Other mods that might have conflicting code?
Maybe. I've got it loading with your maid outfit and my navel mod. I don't think it's my navel mod, though, since that's just a single object with no added functionality.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

No, that would indeed be unlikely. I've just reuploaded the maid mod, maybe it's less severe now. I can't reproduce a frozen Loader menu by resetting both the futa and maid mods at once, just her back not properly reappearing or his foot reappearing behind his calf somehow. Not sure how to fix such cross-mod issues, they unload properly by themselves (futa mod has the arm issue still it seems).

Faceless

Content Creator

Hm, I just tried loading the futa mod by itself, and it gave me the same problem. It seems that his arm isn't reappearing, and his options on the Scene tab remain locked. Also, there's a layering issue with his feet, where the shadow moves up a layer.

Attachments

• Capture.JPG
    Capture.JPG
    9.8 KB · Views: 2,075

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Yes, exactly. Listener for the arm must not be removed properly somehow, but the code for it looks fine (and worked before). I'm on it at least. And I stupidly forgot to unhide the clothing elements on unload.

Edit: no, the listener won't have itself removed and is what's also causing the clothing settings to stay locked.

Edit 2: Resolved. Now if I could just pinpoint his naked torso, I could maybe move the mod's torso (currently on main.g.himOverlayer) to that layer and unlock his skin slider so the torso changes colour as well.

Edit 3: I've moved the torso element that was stuck on his shirt in older SDT versions to his new naked torso element. That gives us the option to have his skin slider unlocked, as now all the mod's elements are affected by the slider. I've left out the left arm for the moment. It would either clip underneath the thigh element in its new position, or unaffected by his skin slider in its old position. Will look into replacing Modguy's buil-tin left arm for this one. Also, the way Kona changed the layering of him, the ugly joint at the thigh could be made less obtrusive.

ModGuy

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Will look into replacing Modguy's buil-tin left arm for this one. Also, the way Kona changed the layering of him, the ugly joint at the thigh could be made less obtrusive.

I could make this customizable, ugh..... but only you would use it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.