DA_Zero666

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Succubus

What I have to do to import the wears?
Because, when I make the swf import of the wears and niples it doesn't work. DX

RajasGrime

Content Creator

See the links one the first page on how to load mods, especially on the ModManager.

If you're not using the ModManager to load these into the Loader, make sure to rename them to Mod.swf after placing them in their respective folder.

EO

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: maid costume

Kir said:
If it's not too much trouble, can you make small changes to the maid outfit mod?

1) Full maid outfit without skirt/apron as seen in one of your "work in progress" preview pics
2) Just an apron without maid outfit like this ----> http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/914886/apron-ass-bikini-bikini_top-bow-breasts-brown_hair

Might a newbie piggyback on this and suggest a full maid outfit with the breasts exposed (i.e. kinda like http://danbooru.donmai.us/post/show/1003323/1girl-braid-breasts-harii_-pixiv-highres-holster-i)?

Either way, well done. Thank you.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I can add that functionality for the next upgrade too, yes.

Kir

Content Creator

Love the way you did on Succubus and Corsets mods. They're awesome.

BTW, not sure if it's just me but when I toggle the pink corset mod to remove the bra, it's missing nipples.

Attachments

• Untitled-1.png
    Untitled-1.png
    11.4 KB · Views: 184
  • Untitled-2.png
    Untitled-2.png
    37.6 KB · Views: 215

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I'm pretty sure I didn't make the cups toggable, unless they automatically are. The nipples are hidden so they don't clip, so that would be correct.

This got me the idea to merge all corsets into one mod and make the cups properly toggable. Coming soon. Cheers for the idea and the like.

Kir

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
I'm pretty sure I didn't make the cups toggable, unless they automatically are. The nipples are hidden so they don't clip, so that would be correct.

This got me the idea to merge all corsets into one mod and make the cups properly toggable. Coming soon. Cheers for the idea and the like.

Oh, I thought they were made to be toggable from the beginning. =/

Yeah, it would be great if you could make them toggable since you can make lot of combinations with other nipples mods. Thanks, great stuffs you got there.

Attachments

• Untitled-3.png
    Untitled-3.png
    61.7 KB · Views: 203

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Yes, but just for the Succubus mod. I don't remember what I did to make them toggable for the other corsets, but I'm low on caffeine right now.

I like what you did there in that last example. Perhaps it's an idea to release the breast slider when cups are toggled off, for all mods.

kysadhuras79

Potential Patron

Fuck yeah, Rajas you`re the emperor of mods!! Keep up the good work.

Wankers on duty....

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Balls for him

Cheers mate.

Updated with balls for him. With the second arm, he should finally be complete (but still wearing that shitty outfit).

Edit: For the corsets, maid costume and succubus mod I've made cups toggable if they weren't, released breast slider when cups are off (will clip when using larger breast sizes) and fixed the nipple issue. Let me know if you encounter any further issues that are not the succubus' horn.

no_username

Potential Patron

Whenever I use a nipple mod, it never goes over her nipples, instead it appears in the top left corner.

Can someone tell me how to fix this?

RajasGrime

Content Creator

No such thing occurs for me for most of the nipples. I will need more information on exactly what you did to load the mod to find a cause.

And get the latest Loader if you didn't have it yet.

no_username

Potential Patron

I have the latest loader, and I know I did all the folders and stuff right, and the nipple mod ended up in the corner, and it does each time I try to use one.

Attachments

iiii.bmp
1.2 MB · Views: 319

Kir

Content Creator

RajasGrime said:
Edit: For the corsets, maid costume and succubus mod I've made cups toggable if they weren't, released breast slider when cups are off (will clip when using larger breast sizes) and fixed the nipple issue. Let me know if you encounter any further issues that are not the succubus' horn.

Sweet, thanks for making them toggable. BTW, is that maid costume supposed to be toggable? Can't figure it out how to remove the cups.

no_username said:
I have the latest loader, and I know I did all the folders and stuff right, and the nipple mod ended up in the corner, and it does each time I try to use one.

Try renaming nipple mod to nipple.swf and see if that works.

Renegade

Potential Patron

Kir said:
Love the way you did on Succubus and Corsets mods. They're awesome.

BTW, not sure if it's just me but when I toggle the pink corset mod to remove the bra, it's missing nipples.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

(Shift +) Click it anywhere on the torso.

Edit: some behaviour seems to have changed from 3.9c to 4.0 for some mods. I should have a closer look when I can.

I also recommend smashing the reset button a couple of times before you load a new mod and/or restarting the Loader. Clearing any Flash caches could also resolve some issues.

Edit: Seems the cache makes them behave oddly. The mods themselves should work fine if you purge it.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: School swimsuit

Updated with a school swimsuit as per 25879's subtle hint (just ask, I won't bite, just shred).

Reduced the size of the nipples of the other swimsuit.

Renegade

Potential Patron

^^Thanks and double thanks for all your help/work.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Cheers mate. Fixed the succusbus horn issue. If you see it behind a hairtie or hat from the preset hairs, you can shift+click those away. It's now separately toggable from the ear as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.