Grimey Loader Imports Index (1 Viewer)

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Futa/strap-on mod fixed, again

RajasGrime said:
No more coincedences with you, sir. And yes, exactly like that. It shows just about the right amount of skin, doesn't it?

Yes^^

Grime I think you unintentional(?) changed the breast size for your M clothing mod:

happens when she breathes heavily.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

The loading method I switched to appears to place some objects with a slight offset compared to the previous one. Fixed.

ModGuy said:
you would use it.

The only reason you will ever need to do anything, my dearest ModGuy. <3 Otherwise I'll just stick it on the thigh layer.

Faceless

Content Creator

Speaking of listeners, I dunno if you've fixed this yet or not, but the version of the maid costume I've got doesn't remove listeners either, so I end up being able to toggle parts that I'm not supposed to with another mod.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

It should now, as well as some other mods. You're my best testing panel yet, Faceless. Cheers.

Edit: fixed the breast slider that wouldn't lock initially in Momoyo's outfit.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Flash and its wily ways. How about now?

TDream

Potential Patron

It's ok now.

RajasGrime said:
Edit: fixed the breast slider that wouldn't lock initially in Momoyo's outfit.

nice to see that you fix these little things for this mod thanks.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Let those be the last bugs, but I have this gnawing feeling that there was still something left to fix. I ought to get back to vector art like before I started contributing materials for SDT, much less troublesome.

Edit: Epiphany says swimsuits. Damn.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Panties around one leg

But first a panties around one leg mod. It disappears behind thighhighs, as I haven't found a layer higher than the thighhigh yet that will display it at all, or not hide it beneath a mask halfway down. Add code for the hue slider, which may or may not work. If not, await Loader version 4.3.

Edit: re-added left arm to futa mod. A moddable version of his left arm seems unlikely in the forseeable future, so I just stuck it to an unusual layer.

Edit 2: Added hue sliders to corset, Momoyo's outfit, both swimsuits, succubus and dual vibrators mods. Concept seems a bit buggy still, but the basic function works. No, saturation and brightness sliders are not yet available.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: The Magicock with balls

Added the Magicock mod to the gallery, now with balls. Concept courtesy of Marooda.

Faceless

Content Creator

Grimey, your vibrators don't unload for me.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Odd, they did when I made them and haven't touched the unloading code since. I suppose I'll have a look soon.

Edit: forgot to register for unloading last time I redid the loading code. Fixed.

wwwpwndcom

Potential Patron

I can only hope Futa + super doggy style (properly working) will be a possibility one day. Assuming someone picks back up that godly mod.

booster

Avid Affiliate

dialogues stop working when loading corset, maid costume or succubus (haven't tested the others). the same happens with Callas female cyborg, but not with marlows hildagarde costume.
(loader 4.3)

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I've no code in those mods purposely affecting dialogue, so I've no idea what's causing it.

Try a mod without togglability perhaps, like a swimsuit.

booster

Avid Affiliate

ok, I tried the 2 swimsuits and got the same problem. while I was testing with those, I encountered another error: when his hand is set on "held" he grabs the head but lets loose instantly if you want to pull her down.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Alright, now that I had a chance to test I can't reproduce either of your issues when using these mods on their own. Not with the standard dialogue and not with your very own doggystyle dialogue. I supect conflicting mods may be playing a part in this.

Also recommend restarting the Loader before switching to a new mod/setting with mods, or at least hit reset.

booster

Avid Affiliate

that is strange. of course i've restarted the loader after each try, i even restarted my whole computer once to be absolutely sure. i tried it with opera, firefox and IE, always the same.

i.e: I just loaded the corset, nothing else and she didn't even say the default SDT-dialogue anymore.

edit: okay now that is really strange! i did the above mentioned test again and the same happened, but when i clicked on the corset it disappeared and she began to talk. afterwards i clicked again to make the corset visible and she continued talking. after closing and reopening the loader, i had to do the same steps again to make her talk.

after that i loaded the swimsuit but since you cant turn in invisible, the above mentioned trick wasn't possible with it and she remained silent.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Ikkitousen magatama

Can't reproduce it at all, dialogue works fine for me all the time. Clicking the corset merely hides the mod, unlocks the breast slider and reveals the automatically hidden nipples. Since it occurs with the swimsuit that has no functionality but a hue slider (which the maid costume doesn't), I don't think it's a mod issue per say. You could try clearing your Flash cache (link on page 3, I believe).

Updated with the magatama as seen in Ikkitousen. I made it a Loader import rather than an official import so it could have the hue slider and allow for more variations in a single import. Pretty much all variations, except white (but all characters wearing the white one have their ears covered by their bangs, so eh).

Edit: finally added some wings to the succubus.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.