Grimey Loader Imports Index (2 Viewers)

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Majikoi's Momoyo's outfit

1IWMz.jpg

And I do believe I've found the one most responsible for making Anon ragequit, hah.

TDream

Potential Patron
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Vibrators & Strap-on

RajasGrime said:
Anyway, I'm fresh out at the moment so get me some ideas of clothing and/or accesoiries to mod afterwards (not too character-specific preferrably). I may pick them up.

Here my suggestion some bikinis:

that's not really "character-specific" right? I mean everyone could wear it it's a bikini ;D and ignore the fact that the characters are from the anime Majikoi..

if that suggestion is not ok I would suggest some underwear maybe someone else has some ideas?

RajasGrime said:
And I do believe I've found the one most responsible for making Anon ragequit, hah.

It's not like I gave you karma without a good reason umm - ME running away..

RajasGrime

Content Creator

TDream said:
that's not really "character-specific" right? I mean everyone could wear it it's a bikini ;D and ignore the fact that the characters are from the anime Majikoi.

I cannot help thinking this is not a coincedence. ;) Noted.

superderpthroat

Potential Patron

Some generic but classic outfits would be awesome. Every day clothes, School uniform, black dress, etc. Lot of reusability and wide appeal, and not too hard to make.

TDream

Potential Patron

I just noticed the breasts slider does respond when you try to change the size of her breasts. (Momoyo clothing mod)

RajasGrime said:
I cannot help thinking this is not a coincedence. ;) Noted.
Yay!

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Not for long.

Noted means "possibly", don't get any hopes up until I explicitly say yes.

JoJo

Potential Patron

Thanks for your Hard works ;)

Is possible puffy nipple for new loader? ;D

48efef76e00dde4eca0aaf4a0ef933d2.jpg

e01.jpg

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Rufferto has made those, see the second to last thread in this section.

JoJo

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:

Sorry my english
Ok thanks but not works with swf modded loader . Is possible convert the Rufferto nipple?

althekoolkid

Potential Patron

I love your mods. Just curious to know, (Im not familiar with flash -- More of a Direct-X guy myself) is it possible to make things like say the clothespins or nipple rings weighted so the move like the hair SWFs do?

Faceless

Content Creator

Sure. The better question is, "is there anyone who isn't too lazy to do it?"

RajasGrime

Content Creator

JoJo said:
RajasGrime said:

Sorry my english
Ok thanks but not works with swf modded loader . Is possible convert the Rufferto nipple?
Consider it tossed onto the pile of things I might do.

althekoolkid said:
I love your mods. Just curious to know, (Im not familiar with flash -- More of a Direct-X guy myself) is it possible to make things like say the clothespins or nipple rings weighted so the move like the hair SWFs do?
I like your ambitious plans for others.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

Updated with toggability for several elements of Momoyo's outfit. After a great deal of testing, leaving just the skirt visible is not really viable without some rather ugly clipping one way or another.

Rather than using this sea of time to mod, I think I'll use it to relax a little. I may be back.

TDream

Potential Patron

Updated with toggability for several elements of Momoyo's outfit.

After a great deal of testing, leaving just the skirt visible is not really viable without some rather ugly clipping one way or another.

I appreciate the effort though.

just one little thing:

that one blue strip on her skirt is too much.

EDIT:

The breasts slider still responds when you try to change the size of her breasts ;)

Ohh the skirt:
I like it that you can have it like this.. was this intentionally?

EDIT:

Biggest problem I have right now is the toggabillity.. it doesn't work for me.. it works when I don't change the hair

but if I import a hair into the game the toggabillity doesn't work anymore.. I tried out every clothing mod here and I have always the same problem. any ideas why?

althekoolkid

Potential Patron

RajasGrime said:
JoJo said:
RajasGrime said:

Sorry my english
Consider it tossed onto the pile of things I might do.

althekoolkid said:
I like your ambitious plans for others.

Do I sense sarcasm? I would do it myself but I know nothing about flash. I've only designed a couple simple graphics. No of which were movable.

RajasGrime

Content Creator

I'm sorry, I omitted the answer to your question. Is it possible? I suppose so. Will I revisit an old project to add a minimal effect in the form of physics to it that likely requires a disproportional amount of work? Not likely. The game has built-in mechanics for that for hair, but not anything else.

Removed superfluous stripe from skirt. It wasn't intentional, I think it's ugly, but since you like it, I left it for what it was.

I have the exact same code in place to lock the breasts as I have with the other costumes, yet it won't work until you toggle the cups on and off once. Logical conclusion: Flash is retarded. Quick solution: don't touch the slider.

Large hair templates will create a layer that overlays nearly the entire body, preventing any interaction with underlying layers. Solution: get an SWF version, or use a hair template that doesn't use the tall 2400px height.

TDream

Potential Patron

OK I didn't know that.

hmm a SWF version of Momoyo's hair.. asking al1enh0mIn1d isn't going to work..

I will post the request in my Majikoi topic then.

ModGuy

Content Creator

althekoolkid said:
I love your mods. Just curious to know, is it possible to make things like say the clothespins or nipple rings weighted so the move like the hair SWFs do?

Ignore the whole concept of actual physical properties of an object, just have the object in question measure the orientation and movement speed of the her body and adjust the object to reflect it.

Maybe I'll look in to animation scripting for custom mods.

RajasGrime

Content Creator
Re: Grimey Loader Imports Index - Update: Puffy nipple

Note that if I can't be arsed with something too technical (even when it isn't) for whatever reason, but someoney else can be arsed, I may be willing to provide the original drawing file to help move your request along. Just ask when you found someone who does.

Updated with that puffy nipple mod by Rufferto, converted to the new standard. Great for killing that little bit of time before my next appointment.

I'm still taking it easy, finally upgraded to CS5.5 where I am now, but I'll put down some thoughts on some suggestions for mods.
- I just don't like cyber goth. Sorry, Booster.
- V-string thong... Not terribly interesting, just a minor edit to an existing preset. Easy enough though.
- We have a bikini preset, but a rather generic one. I'm more inclined to make some other model than the preset. Out of TDream's examples that would mean something like Ami's bikini.
- Superderpthroat has the right idea. I prefer to make some things that are not related to the beaten-to-death Japanese highschool setting though, which puts a school uniform down on the list as a potential candidate. Black dress is a good idea and shouldn't suffer too much from the waist joint syndrome. I think I've taken a liking to a white men's shirt recently.

That's it for now. More when I regain motivation/become bored enough to do some serious modding again.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.