Grand Knights History (1 Viewer)

Squasher

Potential Patron
I don't know if most people know about this game yet but it looks to have only been released in Japan so far. I stumbled upon a ryona video of it the other day and it looks like it would be chalk full of ryona if that isn't all that in the game. It seems to be for the Psp so it shouldn't be too hard to get through other means.

GKH
The slime squeeze in the beginning will probably be my favorite thing in the game. <3

Last edited by a moderator:

summonmint

Avid Affiliate
HI, the Video already show all of ryona scene in this game (in PVE)
but this game focus on the PVP (Nation vs Nation)
you are a Knight Trainer, you train your soliders and send them to the battlefield to against other player's soldier (need psp wifi connect to the JAP server)
it means u can let your female soldier defeat by the other nation's soldier
after all Grand Knights History is a nice game to buy :D

(sorry about my poor ENG, im just a girl who love Ryona from Taiwan, if i break some rule here plz let me konw it )

Last edited by a moderator:

Squasher

Potential Patron
HI, the Video already show all of ryona scene in this game (in PVE)
but this game focus on the PVP (Nation vs Nation)
you are a Knight Trainer, you train your soliders and send them to the battlefield to against other player's soldier (need psp wifi connect to the JAP server)
it means u can let your female soldier defeat by the other nation's soldier
after all Grand Knights History is a nice game to buy :D

(sorry about my poor ENG, im just a girl who love Ryona from Taiwan, if i break some rule here plz let me konw it )
I don't think you broke any rules. ^^ It sure is a shame that that's all the ryona in this game, it could've definitely had more. Great animations too. Thank you very much for shedding some light on this. I'll be getting this game for sure. :)

Unrelated

Ryonani Teamster
Nah, Soul Nomad was Nippon Ichi, same people behind Phantom Brave, Disgaea, La Pucelle, etc. etc...

HaquaFan

Casual Client
Was wondering what the name of the game was lol. It had similar art styles compared to Odin Sphere.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.