Grand Kingdom (1 Viewer)

Squished

Potential Patron
Anyone get their hands on the game? Like Grand Knights History but redone. Apparently there's a trophy for getting eaten by a slime in the game and judging by the animations, it might be a pretty good scene especially for different female type classes. In GKH, the slime wrapped around the character and wrung them in a tight coil. Hopefully they elaborate a bit more this time. <3 There's also the possibility to be hit while having already fallen too. It's a pretty pricey game so I don't expect anyone to get it simply based on the small amount of ryona but anyone that might have it/access to it could get interested. Unfortunately there are no videos of either scene anywhere on the internet. Trust me, I'd try the hardest looking for things like that. Lol

RyonaDamsels

Ryonani Teamster
I wish I could try it as the ryona in it sounds interesting and Delicious :D but I am a PC gamer so There is no way i can try it ATM , But Spike chunsoft and NIS America always port their latest games to PC but later than console Versions so Maybe this could have a chance to be ported to PC , I can play around with Grand Knight History as it is a PSP game and I can play it using PPSSPP emulator

And Welcome to the forums and I hope a nice time for you and looking for more contribution from you :)

Squished

Potential Patron
Some good ol slime squeeze videos from GKH is just what I wanted for Christmas. ;u;

And thank you! I was pretty active on the old Ryonani before everything was moved. Glad there's at least some place to come to. Also, I think Grand Kingdom released on steam but I'm never one to have ever used it so I'm not too sure.

Ryonaneer

Club Regular
Hummmm!!
I played this game a lot back in the summer, but I never saw any slime animation like that...lotsa cute ryona, though. Different classes of characters you make, so you can have ones with different looks you like. Addicting game buuuuut after about 30 hours I got bored, just a lot of repeating stuff...I was hoping for more changes in strategy with interesting enemies liiiiike Darkest Dungeon bosses do. ^^;;

Maaaan tho! I really wanna new Vanillaware artstyle game like this one was! Odin Sphere remake was SO GOOD but not really new ryona.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.