GirlsArmy (1 Viewer)

smthng

Casual Client
Girlsarmy is a ryona fps game similar to bullet girls. Good part is this is for pc so dead girls can stay dead and not vanish, also game looks good too. Bad part is I think it's done by a single person and he is getting over ambitious like trying to add an attack helicopter. Instead of making more different clothing and different voices. Creator has a patreon page and you can download the beta if you choose to support this creator. However you can play the alpha version for free.

AgentAika

Swell Supporter
Girlsarmy is a ryona fps game similar to bullet girls. Good part is this is for pc so dead girls can stay dead and not vanish, also game looks good too. Bad part is I think it's done by a single person and he is getting over ambitious like trying to add an attack helicopter. Instead of making more different clothing and different voices. Creator has a patreon page and you can download the beta if you choose to support this creator. However you can play the alpha version for free.

I like the look of the game and the girls even have some kicks they can use. Would be really nice if they combined the gun play with more hand to hand like Saints Row has. I prefer hand to hand, but some gun play is fine. Agree more outfits would be great and also the ability to customize them...that would be prefect!

smthng

Casual Client
I like the look of the game and the girls even have some kicks they can use. Would be really nice if they combined the gun play with more hand to hand like Saints Row has. I prefer hand to hand, but some gun play is fine. Agree more outfits would be great and also the ability to customize them...that would be prefect!

Creator released a new video today and you can punch enemies now.

Alexandr

Club Regular

Tell me, please, where I can play for free in this game or download it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.