Girl's Pain/KO/Death voices (3 Viewers)

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
You can easily tell the difference between the extracted audio files on PC and the others. The ones labeled "playlist" were from PSN and therefore the sounds maintain other noises which I despise. So that's how they are for Rise of the Ronin too as there's always some sort of noise clash in the background (and PS5 exclusive). Hopefully it will come to PC and I will have my tools and time to extract it fully as well.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Aloy's Japanese VA Ayahi Takagaki did almost all voices including most of the battle voices.

Nice. This is exactly the answer I wanted.

Aloy_Japanese

These are just short sentences (Battle voice) of aloy.
I wonder if there are any other characters with good sounds. I haven't played this game at all, so I don't know much :D

KillerJ

Casual Client
Ah well, since i have it on the PS5, the only thing I could do was record them as a clip and try to mute as much background as possible. An example of this would be for another game I did: I believe someone asked for Dishonored rips once but they might have already got it but the sounds were pretty solid.

That's right. There's a difference in sound quality between what's recorded and extracted.
And I think this disconored sound file was extracted using ravioli tool.
If you use Wwiser, you can get the correct name of the files.

And this is Paragon's voice, and I checked that the same voice is used on several characters.
But I think I'll not use it because EQ is applied to some characters' voices.
Paragon's voice

Pyragma

2D Artist
3D Artist
Illustrator
Animator
Nice. This is exactly the answer I wanted.

Aloy_Japanese

These are just short sentences (Battle voice) of aloy.
I wonder if there are any other characters with good sounds. I haven't played this game at all, so I don't know much :D
Holy crap thank you! Yeah this game and Blades of Time are my favourite due to the Japanese dub dubbing over 98% of the voice lines
And to answer your 2nd question, I guess there's the female bandits in HZD but other than that no :( This game's ryona highlight is just Aloy having a ton of hurt and death lines in both English and Japanese.

KillerJ

Casual Client
Holy crap thank you! Yeah this game and Blades of Time are my favourite due to the Japanese dub dubbing over 98% of the voice lines
And to answer your 2nd question, I guess there's the female bandits in HZD but other than that no :( This game's ryona highlight is just Aloy having a ton of hurt and death lines in both English and Japanese.

If you have "DLC1_Japanese.bin" file, can you provide it to me?

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
That's right. There's a difference in sound quality between what's recorded and extracted.
And I think this disconored sound file was extracted using ravioli tool.
If you use Wwiser, you can get the correct name of the files.

And this is Paragon's voice, and I checked that the same voice is used on several characters.
But I think I'll not use it because EQ is applied to some characters' voices.
Paragon's voice
Yeah, I think I might of used ravioli tool, it was a long time ago but I must've had a method to specifically find all the death sounds pretty thoroughly. Appreciate the rip, some voices definitely sound similar. Dam I hope they will add better sounds in future updates, they are gonna have to recruit some original voice actors from LoL for easy improvisation

beige

Potential Patron
K KillerJ Hey man thank you for all the work youve put into this.
This isnt a request, but just wondering if youre gonna do the later Naruto storm games in both jp and en? I found only jp files for Storm 4 but no en version.
Keep up the great work!

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
K KillerJ thank you for all this great work.

One broad suggestion. Gundam and Super Robot Wars games have a lot of voice files, some of them really good. Specifically, I have not found voice files of any of the Gundam Versus games, and besides some good KO voices, those have voice files for characters having some really good labored breathing voices, specifically for running out of stamina, I think. I have been looking to get those for a long time, but I just can't convert those.

One specific game that should have this is Gundam Versus Maxi Boost On.

Here is my favourite defeat moan, as a reference. From one of the older Gundam games, can't remember which one. This is the KO voice for Tiffa Adill, and I think I can guess why this KO voice was never used again for this character in later games, lol. It's a bit much, but that's why it's great.
VIDEO LINK

If you happen to get around to these, it would be great. But I appreciate your work even if you don't.

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
Just wanted to share good sound files from a game (I sometimes just go randomly through super old files so I figured why not) that I believe was uploaded by Evil Banana then it inspired me to rip the audio files myself at the time because I didn't wanna record it from a vid xD anyw the stuff is in the "efforts" folder and all of 'the' sounds are at the end of it. Game is Redfall btw but it didn't rlly succeed much in terms of its income, but they did not hesitate with the 2 main female character's efforts.

KillerJ

Casual Client
One broad suggestion. Gundam and Super Robot Wars games have a lot of voice files, some of them really good. Specifically, I have not found voice files of any of the Gundam Versus games, and besides some good KO voices, those have voice files for characters having some really good labored breathing voices, specifically for running out of stamina, I think. I have been looking to get those for a long time, but I just can't convert those.

One specific game that should have this is Gundam Versus Maxi Boost On.

Here is my favourite defeat moan, as a reference. From one of the older Gundam games, can't remember which one. This is the KO voice for Tiffa Adill, and I think I can guess why this KO voice was never used again for this character in later games, lol. It's a bit much, but that's why it's great.

I ripped these 3 years ago but they're still on my old HDD.
It was difficult to figure out the character's name because character code is used in almost all files in the game.
I could figure out the name through some more reverse engineering, but I'm too lazy to do this.

So far, people who have requested it to me have said they can't figure out the characters name by hearing voices.

20240418_174811.png

There are 205 character's files in VS MAXI BOOST ON and 204 files in VS 2 X BOOST (Arcade ver).

Are you familiar with the Gundam vs series?
Can you tell which character it is just by hearing its voice?

If so, are you willing to help me?

These are voice files for 5 characters.
EXVSMABON Sample

Last edited:

KillerJ

Casual Client
Just wanted to share good sound files from a game (I sometimes just go randomly through super old files so I figured why not) that I believe was uploaded by Evil Banana then it inspired me to rip the audio files myself at the time because I didn't wanna record it from a vid xD anyw the stuff is in the "efforts" folder and all of 'the' sounds are at the end of it. Game is Redfall btw but it didn't rlly succeed much in terms of its income, but they did not hesitate with the 2 main female character's efforts.

I appreciate your interesting.

I'm aware that he shares them to his Patreon subscribers.

Did Evil Banana give you permission to post it here?
If so, that's great, but if not, please delete it.
(But It's none of my business what you do by opening a new thread.)

Last edited:

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
I appreciate your interesting.

I'm aware that he shares them to his Patreon subscribers.

Did Evil Banana give you permission to post it here?
If so, that's great, but if not, please delete it.
(But It's none of my business what you do by opening a new thread.)
No it was 1 of the first videos I watched which inspired me to rip audio games more often at the time and so I extracted Redfall to hear the voices with more quality. He has nothing to do with it don't worry, I am not a subscriber nor have I ever been so if he shares his files then I have nothing to do with that either.

When I have time I will go and look for more, that particular isn't uploaded by him; so is it cool if I share any old ones I have here? because I have no longer use for them honestly and I won't go into action of making a thread or any other type of account to upload them. Simply wanna discard them to someone who is familiar and puts dedication upon the topic

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor

I'm not overly familiar with all characters, it's just that my own very specific reason for being here is liking pilot girls exploding into nothing and the voices happening before and during that. I mention this because I always look for more and most people don't think about it twice when seeing stuff like that, but may remember when mentioned. So if anyone knows stuff like that, please let me know.

That being said, over time I did pick up some of it. I'll happily help, I'm glad to just receive the voice files to begin with.

vo_21_p04 is Lunamaria Hawke
vo_21_p06 is Stella Loussier
vo_34_p05 is Sthesia Awar (vo_34_p05_g_end_02.wav was the actual exact voice line I was thinking of when I mentioned the sexy breathing, so thanks a lot just for this!)

These ones sound like multiple characters at once. Maybe stuff beginning with vo_80 are boss fights that may have multiple characters?
vo_80_p05 - ??? I may try to find this out when I have more time.
vo_80_p31 - I think this is all 4 Dark Sthesia girls? Not sure, but I confirmed one matching line with a youtube vid on this boss fight.

If you have more samples, I can look at them, too.

KillerJ

Casual Client
If you have more samples, I can look at them, too.

Because the number of voice files reached 100,000, I uploaded the original files instead of converting them to wav files.
Gundam VS

To open a nus3bank file, foobar2000 and VGMstream plugin are required.

Thank your help, but please don't feel pressured.

KillerJ

Casual Client
No it was 1 of the first videos I watched which inspired me to rip audio games more often at the time and so I extracted Redfall to hear the voices with more quality. He has nothing to do with it don't worry, I am not a subscriber nor have I ever been so if he shares his files then I have nothing to do with that either.

When I have time I will go and look for more, that particular isn't uploaded by him; so is it cool if I share any old ones I have here? because I have no longer use for them honestly and I won't go into action of making a thread or any other type of account to upload them. Simply wanna discard them to someone who is familiar and puts dedication upon the topic

Oh, I'm sorry. I misread your post.

It's okay to share what you did.
You post your cloud, and I'll edit the main page.

afasdafas01

Vivacious Visitor
Because the number of voice files reached 100,000, I uploaded the original files instead of converting them to wav files.
Gundam VS

To open a nus3bank file, foobar2000 and VGMstream plugin are required.

Thank your help, but please don't feel pressured.

I'll be honest, I'm not willing to go through the men's stuff, too. I will gladly help if at least there is a list for all these games where all the guys are sorted out. I already downloaded foobar and the plugin, got it working, so I can start when I have the time, and if there is a list for only the women. There is a file in the maxi boost on folder that started this, but I don't think it's finished.

One pattern I quickly noticed, I think the pilots have the same files IDs for all 3 of these games. Probably.

KillerJ

Casual Client
I'll be honest, I'm not willing to go through the men's stuff, too. I will gladly help if at least there is a list for all these games where all the guys are sorted out. I already downloaded foobar and the plugin, got it working, so I can start when I have the time, and if there is a list for only the women. There is a file in the maxi boost on folder that started this, but I don't think it's finished.

One pattern I quickly noticed, I think the pilots have the same files IDs for all 3 of these games. Probably.

Don't be pressured.
It doesn't matter if you take only what you need.

I've already extracted the models and voices I need from these games, and I'm not interested in the rest of the files.

Edit :

I figured out EXVSMBON's voice ID with someone's help.
Gundam Versus Series Female Voice

And Tiffa Adill you posted is from Gundam vs. Gundam Next Plus.
it is an old game, so the sound quality is very poor.
Tiffa's voice

Hope it helps you.

Last edited:

SPAWN_101

Vivacious Visitor
It's okay to share what you did.
You post your cloud, and I'll edit the main page.
Ah okay, it's no problem :) shall I use the same file share site as you? I already have some accounts on it. Also I will try to find decent files to upload as soon as I can

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.