Ghost girl dialogue - filled request (1 Viewer)

LordBread

Potential Patron
I`ve never really requested any mods or dialogues for this game, but I`m hoping that someone can help me out with getting a ghost girl dialogue.Thanks guys.

EDIT: Filled. See post #12

Last edited by a moderator:

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
You can increase the chance of getting a helpful response if you provided a basic plot describing what you want.
Very respectfully,
fleet (global moderator)

Hank East

Content Creator
What fleet fleet said. What kind of ghost girl do you want? A vengeful poltergeist, an affable spirit, or something in between? Do you want it to be consensual or not? If not, who's forcing who? And so on. I've got plenty of free time so I can try dishing something out, but first you need to be a little bit more specific on your request!

LordBread

Potential Patron
What fleet fleet said. What kind of ghost girl do you want? A vengeful poltergeist, an affable spirit, or something in between? Do you want it to be consensual or not? If not, who's forcing who? And so on. I've got plenty of free time so I can try dishing something out, but first you need to be a little bit more specific on your request!

I was thinking that the ghost girl could be stuck in the physical world until she pleasures a man. Maybe she ambushes a man that was exploring around a haunted house (her home when she was alive), so let`s say she is desperate to pleasure him, something like that. That`s all i can really think of right now, but if you need more to go on just ask, and ill try to think of something.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
I was thinking that the ghost girl could be stuck in the physical world until she pleasures a man. Maybe she ambushes a man that was exploring around a haunted house (her home when she was alive), so let`s say she is desperate to pleasure him, something like that. That`s all i can really think of right now, but if you need more to go on just ask, and ill try to think of something.
This looks like an interesting scenario, albeit very similar to the one in episode one of Toshi Densetsu with Hanako of the Toilet. I think I'll give this a try and see where this goes. Give me a week to write the dialogue. If it's not complete by then, let me know. In the meantime, take care to mention anymore details you would like included and I'll be more than happy to implement them. If you want to write the dialogue yourself though, try downloading other people's dialogues and changing the quotes to the ones you want using a notepad app on your computer. That's how I learned to write dialogues. Just make sure the dialogue is a .txt document.
-Antimatter42

Last edited:

LordBread

Potential Patron
This looks like an interesting scenario, albeit very similar to the one in episode one of Toshi Densetsu with Hanako of the Toilet. I think I'll give this a try and see where this goes. Give me a week to write the dialogue. If it's not complete by then, let me know. In the meantime, take care to mention anymore details you would like included and I'll be more than happy to implement them. If you want to write the dialogue yourself though, try downloading other people's dialogues and changing the quotes to the ones you want using a notepad app on your computer. That's how I learned to write dialogues. Just make sure the dialogue is a .txt document.
-Antimatter42
Awesome, I`ll definitely be on the lookout for it. I did some thinking and thought that having her be a virgin would make it a lot more interesting, so she could be desperate to pleasure him so she can leave the physical world, but also be kinda nervous too, something along those lines if you can. Anyway thanks for helping me out, it`s greatly appreciated.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Awesome, I`ll definitely be on the lookout for it. I did some thinking and thought that having her be a virgin would make it a lot more interesting, so she could be desperate to pleasure him so she can leave the physical world, but also be kinda nervous too, something along those lines if you can. Anyway thanks for helping me out, it`s greatly appreciated.
How does this sound to you: as she sucks on him more and more, she becomes more and more addicted to sucking on him and less willing to leave the physical realm?

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Antimatter42 Antimatter42 Just checkin in on the progress of the dialogue. Any estimate on how far along you are?
About halfway done now. Like I said, it should be out this week. Wednesday, to be specific. I'm still learning and experimenting with all of the possible actions I can combine to really perfect it. Here's a preview:

intro:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Ah! A ghost! What the H*ll are you doing?![intro1]"{"style":"Him"}
intro1:"[ARMS_HIS_LEGS] Shh, please calm down. Don't go. Let me explain myself.[intro2]"
intro2:"I think more than enough has been explained already! You're trying to posess me! Get off![intro3]"{"style":"Him"}
intro3:"N-No, it's not like that at all. You see, I died in here decades ago, and I need to pleasure a man in order to move on to the afterlife.[intro4]"
intro4:"That makes no sense at all. I don't understand.[intro5]"{"style":"Him"}
intro5:"I've been stuck in the physical world for a long time now. Just let me pleasure you with my body, and I'll be able to move on to the afterlife. I want to see my family again.[intro6]"
intro6:"A-Alright, fine. You're freezing though, so make this quick.[intro7]"{"style":"Him"}
intro7:"Great. Can you teach me though. I've never been with a man before.[intro8]"
intro8:"Maybe you can suck my d*ck. I need to go pee anyway from being so scared, and I can't when I'm erect.[intro9]"{"style":"Him"}
intro9:"Okay. Let's go."

Feel free to correct and modify this where needed.

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
Update (I'm so close (pun intended)):
I am almost finished with the ghost girl dialogue. Just a few more lines of text, some editing, and some more research on how to properly end a dialogue, and I am done. It should be released by around late afternoon tomorrow at the earliest, or Wednesday night at the latest. Cheers, and have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42

Antimatter42

Bedroom Philosopher
Content Creator
Designer
Writer
Author
Editor
And Voila...:
Okay, so here it is: the ghost girl dialogue requested by LordBread. I apologize for being a day past the deadline I promised. I shall also be uploading this to my dialogue forum, where you are free to make anymore dialogue requests to me. Constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42.

P.S.: Credit goes to whoever made the Bullies Suck dialogue. The structure of the dialogue greatly helped me in writing this, and the ending of this dialogue is similar to the Bullies Suck dialogue.

P.P.S.: Don't mind the dialogue's title. I couldn't resist.
;-)

The link to my thread: My Dialogue Thread.

Attachments

A Haunting Succxperience.txt
9.4 KB · Views: 813

Last edited:

LordBread

Potential Patron
And Voila...:
Okay, so here it is: the ghost girl dialogue requested by LordBread. I apologize for being a day past the deadline I promised. I shall also be uploading this to my dialogue forum, where you are free to make anymore dialogue requests to me. Constructive feedback is greatly appreciated. Thank you, and have a lovely day.
-Antimatter42.

P.S.: Credit goes to whoever made the Bullies Suck dialogue. The structure of the dialogue greatly helped me in writing this, and the ending of this dialogue is similar to the Bullies Suck dialogue.

P.P.S.: Don't mind the dialogue's title. I couldn't resist.
;-)

The link to my forum: My Dialogue Thread.
Great dialogue man! Exactly what I hoped for, even more so, actually. There are a few grammar errors, but they were easily fixed. Thanks man, top notch.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.