Gaige Borderlands2 costume: I dont know where I'd post a request for costume. (1 Viewer)

kurt7040

Content Creator
I dont know where I'd post a request for costume or if I am allowed to post one at all? Hopefully I'm not breaking any rules. :-\ I would like to say, "I already have somewhat of a work in progress, but I dont know where to really go from here... It's gaige's costume from Borderlands 2 and I need a little help.

Here is the reference image I used:
[attachimg=1]

Here are the images for certain parts of the costume I've put together:
There are 2 parts for the skirt:
[attachimg=2][attachimg=3]

Shoulder, arm, and hand:
[attachimg=4][attachimg=5][attachimg=6]

Shoe:
[attachimg=11]
There is only one shoe, because I figured all you really need to do is duplicate the same image for both feet.

Shirt, hood, etc:
[attachimg=7][attachimg=8][attachimg=9][attachimg=10]
I didn't know if there was a certain way of putting each part together, so I just separated the shirt in to different pieces just in case.

Please let me know if I've violated any rules by posting this here. I will do whatever I can to keep peace in these message boards... WOW! I felt like a super-hero, when I typed that.

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    143.8 KB · Views: 6,983
  • Image.png
    Image.png
    305.9 KB · Views: 7,126
  • Image2.png
    Image2.png
    138.8 KB · Views: 7,035
  • Image6.png
    Image6.png
    124.9 KB · Views: 6,989
  • Image3.png
    Image3.png
    115.2 KB · Views: 7,006
  • Image4.png
    Image4.png
    83.9 KB · Views: 6,960
  • Image7.png
    Image7.png
    323.8 KB · Views: 6,963
  • Image8.png
    Image8.png
    370.3 KB · Views: 6,879
  • Image9.png
    Image9.png
    293.7 KB · Views: 6,898
  • Image10.png
    Image10.png
    126 KB · Views: 6,885
  • Image5.png
    Image5.png
    193.2 KB · Views: 6,927

Synonymous

Content Creator
These proportions are gonna look weird in SDT lol.
As in, she's really skinny.

Never hurts to try though. Maybe I'm wrong.

kurt7040

Content Creator
I know the basics about modding, but I think this one will be very difficult. I also had a feeling that she would be too skinny and I think it's pretty obvious I'm new to this so thanx for ur support.

dantethedarkprince

Content Creator
I had to use the body template to make her skinny like that. The only problem i really ran into was the left forearm. For some reason when I set the reference layer as a guide, which normally removes the body component, the forearm was still visible behind the mech-arm ???. Other than that, she was fairly easy to accomplish, after I made Svedka.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.