G.I. Jane Play-by-Post (1 Viewer)

osw

Club Regular
Yesterday I was feeling a bit upset so I wrote a spin off to let off some steam. Here I apologize: I borrowed Maricela from Severity Severity and Paige from dinomoneyman dinomoneyman , and killed off eyeteeth eyeteeth 's character Helena in cold blood. Because she was in prison and her profile said she will be scheduled for execution, I took some liberties. I'm not proud of the story myself, it's not fun like Gunsmith's chapters, the borrowed characters may be acting OOC, you are all welcome to disregard it and rescue Helena for further adventures with SNEK. Again, my apologies if my story insulted your characters or your taste, I don't want to hurt anyone.

I will not post the link directly here because the story is very dark. You can find it somewhere in this forum.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Personally I don't mind if anyone uses G.I. Jane or snek in their own work at all, but I don't own any of the characters in this thread and I can't speak for anyone else. If you want to make a story with generic or your own Jane's or sneks that's fine by me.
As for Helena's fate, I was thinking of making saving her a clash or mission in the future. I'll let eyeteeth have final say on her fate since she is his character. If he says no and you don't mind, I may implement the other characters in your story into this thread.

Also, I'll have the next mission up probably by the end of the week.

EDIT: Shit happened, expect delays, never trust a deadline I set.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Personally I don't mind if anyone uses G.I. Jane or snek in their own work at all, but I don't own any of the characters in this thread and I can't speak for anyone else. If you want to make a story with generic or your own Jane's or sneks that's fine by me.
As for Helena's fate, I was thinking of making saving her a clash or mission in the future. I'll let eyeteeth have final say on her fate since she is his character. If he says no and you don't mind, I may implement the other characters in your story into this thread.

Also, I'll have the next mission up probably by the end of the week.
I won't hold onto the spinoff story, you go on with your plan please!

Edit: Take my other characters too, I will edit my story to become a bad dream my characters had.

Last edited:

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i am happy for you guys to use my characters however you like! i really enjoyed Helena's execution, definitely wouldn't mind something like that being her eventual final fate.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Alright, so I'm actually writing the next mission now, maybe someday I'll actually meet a deadline I set for myself. The closest I've ever gotten is 5 minutes late, so it's a possibility. Coming up next: HenchCon.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Mission 3

WrenchCon​

It’s that time of year again: WrenchCon, or, as it’s better known, HenchCon!

This is THE premier show of all new henchwoman technologies and services, disguised as a boring convention about wrenches. Every year invitations are sent out to henchwoman company executives, henchwomen themselves, interested parties, and some dude named Daryl who actually thought this was a convention for wrenches but was just such a delight he’s been invited back every year since.

This year, the convention is being sponsored by none other than Pricom, probably the biggest company so far! Truly, the industry has a bright future as more and more money gets poured into it.

SNEK, of course, is running a booth this year. Stingrette and Vixen are there, still working off their debt to the company after losing that facility all the way back in clash one. Vixen is actually getting pretty close, having picked up enough money selling nudes for world of warcraft gold though classified means to nearly fully pay off her portion, while Stingrette is going to be in debt for a while longer.

As for the rest of them, several SNEKS have gotten passes, but Maddie and Wendy are the official “Corporate liaisons”. Because of all the different rivalries and conflicts among henchwoman organizations, assassination of executives is a very real threat even here. As a result, a special system has been developed: All the executives are on an upper floor with a bulletproof, one-way-glass floor looking down, giving the whole floor a mirrored ceiling. It’s not really known what’s going on up there, but the corporate liaisons receive orders through their earpieces to go to certain booths or demonstrate certain products for their executives. It’s not exactly the most sensible system, but it’s succeeded in its goal of making HenchCon a peaceful place for rival executives and workers to interact with one another.

Stingrette and Vixen have a rather boring job: all they really do is hand out pamphlets about SNEK to whoever asks, sell some buttons, wristbands, and USB sticks, and DVDs that have Josie’s face on them. Neither of them have seen the contents of this DVD, but they’re the top seller. On the back cover seems to be a shot of the shower back at SNEK’s safe house, but neither of them really want to think about it.

Maddie and Wendy are touring the show floor at the earpiece’s command, stopping and viewing some stands, ignoring others, and taking a closer look at some products. In particular, the executives seem interested in gun safeties, robbery equipment, and a parkour course; They keep calling that last one ‘walking practice’ for some reason.

Maddie is sent off to look at some advertising pitch for an “Enhanced Humanity” company. The booth is advertising the ability to clone deceased relatives or soldiers (not taking responsibility for any previously nonexistent homicidal or nymphomaniac tendencies), but they have a “Big Announcement” coming soon. Maddie sits and watches while they debut the “A Line”, a series of clone soldiers that’s designed to function well in heavy combat. They’re going to be field tested soon, with a general release coming in the next few years.

SNEK’s higher ups don’t seem that interested, but some girls wearing bikinis and cat ears stick around to hear more.

Wendy, on the other hand, is sent to “The Arena”. This is a small boxing ring where providers of muscle can show off their employee’s skills to those who might be interested in hiring them. Being an expert boxer, Wendy was the obvious choice to show off SNEK’s close-range capability.

ROLL 1
SNEK
CONVENTION
Tie; re-roll
SNEK
CONVENTION
Wendy is pit against a girl in a cheongsam, with long braids. At first, the fight is rather even, with both girls keeping up with one another. But, over time, the cheongsam girl notices that Wendy’s defenses aren’t that great around her… assets. She begins to focus on them, tearing clothes and pissing off Wendy to no end. The match comes to an abrupt end when Wendy, trying to regain an advantage, corners the cheongsam girl and tries to tackle her!.. Only for the cheongsam girl to jump to the side, letting the British bruiser slam her face against the turnbuckle, knocking the poor girl out instantly!

Despite the rather embarrassing loss, she still put on a good show; especially because that cheongsam girl was from a very well established organization, and Wendy had her on her toes for a while there. Wendy is carried out on a stretcher, earning the rest of the day off.

After the clone reveal, Maddie starts wandering the con again until she notices something: A Pricom-sponsored booth advertising “Prime punishment gear” useful for “Both regular workers and Semi-Voluntary Guests!”

Interested, she gets closer to listen, only for the nearly-nude girl running the stand to signal her out since she looked “Tougher than most”.

Without really caring about any protest she might have (And questioning her toughness to make sure she’ll rise to the challenge) she’s pushed into a dressing room and handed the item being advertised: The latest generation of Pricom Shockpad, essentially an electrified C-string to make sure employees and prisoners don’t wander off where they’re not supposed to. This model supposedly has better security to prevent hacking, adjustable shock levels, and a USB-C charging port.

After putting it on (With some instruction from the booth operator), Maddie walks onto the stage while the benefits of the product are being announced.

She’s actually pretty confident with herself until the operator announces:
“And with the increased power of the battery and electrodes, even larger, tougher units like our demonstrator here can be felled with the push of a button!”

Roll to see if Maddie cries, and if so, how hard.
Maddie: 2
Shockpad: 15
Maddie hardly gets a confused look out before the operator pushes the button, sending a powerful shock through the undergarment! The crowd “ooh”s as Maddie’s muscles lock up and start twitching violently, flooring the muscular girl in seconds!

She can see herself in the mirrored ceiling twitching violently as the electricity courses through her body, until slowly her consciousness fades…

The operator turns off the switch, turning to the crowd as the muscular girl slowly starts to stop twitching. It was a bit of a show, choosing the most muscular girl in the crowd as her guinea pig; after all, the more muscles you have, the harder they contract when exposed to electricity. She cheerfully completes her pitch, stepping around the unconscious bodybuilder when she notices the puddle forming near her crotch. She's not paid enough to retrieve THAT shockpad.

Maddie and Wendy are both picked up, but, without a real place to put them, they’re left in a pile behind Vixen and Stingrette’s desk in full view of convention attendees. On the plus side, the executives got in a few peoples good graces, getting some dresses from Cheongsam girl’s company, Headsets and shock pads from Pricom, and a massive profit from the DVD sales. All of the girls attending also got a goodie bag with an easily concealable pistol, some ammo, a bowie knife, and the contact info of a lot of lawyers "in the know".

All in all, Henchcon 2019 was a huge success, giving SNEK more contacts and equipment.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Next I'll do a Jane mission but I haven't got any ideas so I'm not gonna set a deadline for me to miss. If you guys have anything you'd like to see DM me or something.

Tsukachan

Master of this Domain
Next I'll do a Jane mission but I haven't got any ideas so I'm not gonna set a deadline for me to miss. If you guys have anything you'd like to see DM me or something.

Can I make a new character? I wanna make a SNEK operative tho, who is also a member of my Black Hands zako :)

eyeteeth

Ryonani Teamster
i don't know how the game rules totally work, but since the Janes are doing so well, maybe sometime they could get overconfident?

Henchgirl 29

Club Regular
Poor Maddie, Great story dude!

Maddie Peered around the convention floor looking for any threats, pressing her earpiece as she spoke to her superiors,

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.04.39 AM.png

"what's my next move?" she asked curtly,

"Just keep surveying!" responded a voice over the mic

All of the sudden she was interrupted by a rather skinny looking girl in a ridiculous looking outfit, she had on heavy makeup and curly dyed red hair.

"Excuse me!!!!" she said in a happy voice, "Would you like to model our new Prime Punishment Gear, we are looking for only the toughest of volunteers and... well... you just are so... strong!!!!!"

"I'd love to!" Said Maddie flashing a fake smile to the red-haired Pricom guard, "But I am strictly on assignment, Can't get into anything too serious today."

"Oh..." said the girl dejectedly, fake tears welling in her eyes, "I thought you were... Tough..." she began to walk away

"W-wait!" Cried Maddie, "I'm as tough as they come! Just take a look at my gorgeous muscles!!"

"Oh wow!" said the Pricom guard in a sing-song voice running back to Maddie, "You're just perfect for our next event!"

Maddie had unwittingly taken the bait and was corralled by the enthused Pricom girl into a nearby changing room...

As she walked onto the stage she was hesitant to whether or not this uniform looked ridiculous but a quick look up in the mirror confirmed that her rocking bod looked great in just about everything, on top of that the boob tapes really helped to accentuate her abs.

The audience cheered as she stepped on stage. Maddie grinned and posed flexing her muscles for the wild crowd. As the center of attention she was completely in her element!

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 1.50.06 PM.png

Suddenly the announcer sounded:

“And with the increased power of the battery and electrodes, even larger, tougher units like our demonstrator here can be felled with the push of a button!”

Maddie confusedly put two and two together.

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 1.52.55 PM.png

But it was too late, Thousands of volts of electricity coursed through the muscular woman's nether region.

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.03.34 PM.png

The once strong guard looked almost silly as she bounced around on stage. As her muscles locked and her eyes rolled upwards she saw herself in the mirror. Mortified at how little all her accomplishments had added up too in the face of a shock pad. The Californian's last moments of consciousness were full of dejected humiliation.

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.10.35 PM.png Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.17.22 PM.png

The operator turned the switch off and Maddie wobbled around on stage briefly before toppling to the ground twitching ungracefully as the operator finished her speech.

Screen Shot 2019-03-29 at 2.21.46 PM.png

As the unconscious girl drooled unceremoniously onto the wooden floor of the stage the audience were in uproar, uploading footage they had taken with their phones to the internet: "Pricom C string destroys pathetic bodybuilder", "Musclegirl versus electricity who will win?!" "Girls tits bounce and eyes cross as she is pumped with thousands of volts of electricity!" amongst others...

When she awoke she would be in for quite the shock. For now, however, the unconscious girl was dragged by her hair off of the stage across the convention floor and onto her comrade who had faired just about the same as herself.

FIN

Last edited:

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Okay, so I have an idea of what to do now, so hopefully I'll get the next jane mission out before 2020. If nobody minds, i'm gonna tell the dice gods to fuck off for a bit just so it's not always "jane wins snek loses" no matter what.
Also, the offer to give me ideas to steal DM me about what you'd like to see in the thread is still open. If you inspire a mission or clash I'll credit you under the title.
Character creation is also open, just don't expect me to use new ones in a speedy fashion. I think i'm gonna stick to the current system of "4 per team per post" so it's 8 max per post, plus re-using old ones. Sp long as your characters are in the character masterpost on page 2 I know about them and they will be used eventually. Also, as I said before I don't really like killing them off, so the turnover rate is gonna be kinda low. I don't mind if anyone else writes that stuff in like osw did with his story, but I personally don't like writing it.
Finally, if your character has some kind of outside backstory (Like osw's S and K) please include a link to it so I can read it beforehand.

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
Deep inside of a top secret Russian research facility located in the center of a closed city, a dead woman wakes up.
(I'm bringing Izzy back until someone else dies too)
Aside from her sore throat and headache, she seems to be fully capable, and so as she can't remember anything she's quickly debriefed by the lead scientist of the facility. Apparently, she was an elite VDV trooper who broke her neck during a botched landing. Then, she was sent to the research facility to use her body for their research. As it happened, she was compatible with their experimental procedures, and they managed to bring her back, though with memory loss. That's what they tell her, anyway.
After a few weeks of fitness training and recuperation, they tell her she's recovered, and it's time for her to serve her country once more. Not really knowing what else to do, she agrees.
After the researchers fit her with extensive internal personal monitoring equipment, they tell her she's going to a top-secret international counterterrorism unit.
As she boards the bus to the nearest airport, she feels a sense of deja vu.

Namarome and Anaconda have been making steady 'progress' with Speaker, in that she now breaks down in tears and begs them to not hurt her whenever they approach. Namarome is beginning to think they should stop, at least until she refuses to answer a question.

Waffle has been recording the beating of Speaker on the cell's security camera. She hasn't told anyone, or made the recordings available to anyone else though. She's keeping it for blackmail material, just in case.

Maricela is trying to convince S to do some CQC practice with her.

Snow is obsessively maintaining her rifle in between shooting practice, as she usually does.

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Okay, so I have an idea of what to do now, so hopefully I'll get the next jane mission out before 2020. If nobody minds, i'm gonna tell the dice gods to fuck off for a bit just so it's not always "jane wins snek loses" no matter what.
Also, the offer to give me ideas to steal DM me about what you'd like to see in the thread is still open. If you inspire a mission or clash I'll credit you under the title.
Character creation is also open, just don't expect me to use new ones in a speedy fashion. I think i'm gonna stick to the current system of "4 per team per post" so it's 8 max per post, plus re-using old ones. Sp long as your characters are in the character masterpost on page 2 I know about them and they will be used eventually. Also, as I said before I don't really like killing them off, so the turnover rate is gonna be kinda low. I don't mind if anyone else writes that stuff in like osw did with his story, but I personally don't like writing it.
Finally, if your character has some kind of outside backstory (Like osw's S and K) please include a link to it so I can read it beforehand.
Must say, though you don't like writing deaths, I do think arrests and other various nonlethal outs could and should still be made as things go on, to thin the herd a bit.

osw

Club Regular
The convention story is excellent comedy and worldbuilding! Also, you can totally tell the dice gods to fuck off. Just do stories you want to see.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Mission 4

The French Connection

The Jane unit has a new mission: A human trafficking auction area outside of a major city in France has been located. This area is believed to be the biggest slave market in Europe; if it’s taken down, the Jane team will undoubtedly gain a massive amount of intel on the global black market, as well as seizing millions in goods from organized crime!

For such a big mission, the Jane team is of course sending their best soldiers.
Anaconda is the mission commander, accompanied by Claire Waltz fresh off her PR tour, Dame Eva Cruz, and Maricela Borriquea. Of course, they also have the French Police as backup, but they’re hanging back while the Jane team infiltrates.

The plan is simple: Break in there, subdue as many traffickers as possible, let the police charge in, release all the victims to French custody (Where they will be granted asylum), and gather as much evidence as possible to bring this human smuggling ring down for good!

The team has been outfitted with some new equipment to help: Truly-silent pistols using subsonic rubber bullets, shotguns with electrified taser rounds, stun knives, and next-generation protective stealth armor!.. Which, for some reason, appears to be a form-fitting catsuit.

The whole team decked out, they prepare to deploy. They need to stay as quiet as possible, otherwise the traffickers might end up killing the victims to hide evidence. The auction site is in an abandoned WW2 era supply depot, never properly decommissioned because it was a little too out of the way to bother. From gathered intel, the auctions themselves occur in an old hanger for transport planes, cleaned out and given a stage and chairs. The victims are held in the ammo dump, an underground bunker with a cement roof, long since overgrown and covered with grass.

The Janes will split into two teams to tackle this mission, Claire and Eva taking the hanger to catch any buyers in the act, Anaconda and Maricela going to the ammo dump to free the product.

Anaconda has a bad feeling about this, as there aren’t too many posted guards around for such a supposedly big operation… Still, according to intel, keeping a low profile is what’s helped make this site so successful. The Jane team cut a hole in the rusted fence surrounding the base, splitting off to the two mission targets. There are lights on in the hanger, and the entrance to the bunker has been cleared of brush, so it’s obvious this place is in use.

Anaconda and Maricela cut open the padlock and start to enter the dark, eerily silent bunker, descending a long staircase to the ammo dump.They encounter an airtight bulkhead door, slowly turning the handle until they manage to pull the rusty door open, to reveal..!
Nothing. It’s just dark in there, nobody else in sight. Before they can report that the intel was wrong, the door slams behind them, locking them inside!
When they try to alert the other team about the trap, they get static - they’re too far underground for radio communications!

Claire and Eva go to the hanger, trying to take a look inside; unfortunately, all the windows are blocked. They can see light on the inside, so they decide to kick down the back door!

This was a mistake.

Both of the agents find themselves staring down a large group of mercenaries, all guns leveled at them! They’re not fools, so they surrender, letting the large team of women tie them up and take their weapons. They are, however, confident that team 2 will accomplish their side of the mission!

Anaconda and Maricela are in a bad situation - if they stay here, they’ll run out of air; the vent system has long degraded, and it’s clear this building was never used to house people; Hell, aside from trapping them, it probably hasn't been used at all since the French surrender…

Wait, that’s it!
This supply depot was hidden away, and probably wasn't discovered by the Germans during the war. Meaning in one of these rooms, there may still be some explosives lying around!

Jane team

Other

They discover a cache of old thermite grenades - the type used to disable armored vehicles! With them, they burn open the door handle, rushing up the stairs to back up the other team!

When they get up there, they see a truck driving off! They can’t find the other team anywhere, but do find their equipment - catsuits included -, in the now-abandoned aircraft hangar!
They also need to deal with the fact that this was a setup - either the intel was falsified, or they knew the Jane team were coming!

Final Result

It was a trap!

Claire Waltz and Dame Eva Cruz have been captured by the trafficking cartel!

Additionally, it seems that the Jane’s intel line has been compromised!

About a week after the mission, a video is released on the internet, showing Claire and Eva being interrogated, each refusal to answer being met with a beating or activation of the shockpads being used to restrain them! It goes on for nearly two hours until the girls have passed out, and ends with an ultimatum: The Jane team is to stop investigating the cartel effective immediately, otherwise their most famous agents will be sold as sex slaves! The video immediately goes viral as Claire and Eva are the face of the organization, leading to wide media speculation as to the Jane Team’s response!

One thing is clear: They won’t take this lying down!​

Last edited:

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Not too many rolls in that one since the dice favor the Janes too much; I'll probably end up going back to the usual system with the next clash. On that topic, next up is clash 4. Also, I could use a few more Janes if anyone would like to make some. I'll update the masterpost in a few days or so.

Severity

Club Regular
Arriving with other new recruits at the Jane base is Izvestiya Maranov. She doesn't have any of her memories back, so for the time being she's far more agreeable than she was. She's also not sure about what she likes to do in her spare time, so she'll be trying out lots of stuff.

Also arriving is a mechanic/janitor, whose sole job it is to maintain the Jane base.
Harmony Draken
Average (incompetent fighter)
A 19 year old 'Civilian Contractor', which basically means that she's not supposed to go on missions with the other Janes. She's average in height, but something about her demeanor makes people remember her as taller than the 5'7 she is. She's curious and fastidious, she'll always do her job in both spirit and letter. Sometimes, though, she'll take a little extra time to poke around and see if anything interesting is happening that she doesn't know about. This hasn't come back to hurt her yet. She has a shoulder-length brown ponytail and a slim figure.
Kill, capture, whatever (a lot more on the capture though, she's not much of a threat)

Also if it's alright to add another I will

Maricela begins petitioning Anaconda to let her interrogate all Janes in a search for the spy that she's certain exists.

Snow begins idly plotting to kill Galina in her spare time. Nothing will come of it, probably.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.