G.I. Jane Play-by-Post (7 Viewers)

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
You can write an interrogation if you want, I left their fate open ended for a reason. I'm not to good at those scenes myself.

Severity

Club Regular
Maricela is quietly proud of her performance during the meeting. She's feeling pretty good about herself, and she'll probably train a bit less in the next few weeks. She might occasionally visit Caroline's cell to check up on her and ask what it's like to be shot, or maybe ask what the recovery's like. Maybe both. Depends on how Caroline feels about her.

June, in proper military fashion, is pleased with a mission well done. After the shooting stopped and all the Tars were down, she immediately began providing medical aid to Caroline, figuring a prisoner would be useful. She's satisfied with her performance, and will do her best to stay combat-ready in the coming days. She's a little disappointed they don't seem to be affiliated with SNEK, though. At least now she knows her Jane comrades are skilled enough she won't be dragged down by them.

Although she's making snide comments the entire way back to base, Priscilla's not actually particularly upset about the whole 'too old for a bunny suit' thing. She's more miffed at the implication that their investors see (or saw) them more as eye candy than actual fighters. She hopes that next time there's a meeting with the investors, nobody will have to wear skimpy costumes. It's unfortunate that it had to happen this way, though, she thinks to herself. Although they're apparently quite stupid, the Tars had their hearts in the right place. Maybe they'll receive leniency. She resolves to keep track of them, and see how they end up.

Waffle is delighted. Not only did she have some fun beating one of the Tars unconscious, she also gets two more prisoners to interrogate! Now that Speaker's been fully broken by Namarome and Anaconda, it's just not very fun to torment her anymore. All she does is tremble and beg them to stop, anyway. Maybe she could be used as... 'stress relief' for everyone at the base? They'd have to pay, of course.
Pay Waffle. How to bring up the subject...?
Now, though, they have two new prisoners to interrogate! Although they claim they're unrelated to any other groups, nobody could possibly be stupid enough to do what they did without a better reason, so she's convinced they're hiding something. So, they will be interrogated.
Waffle puts out a notice on base, asking for anyone willing to interrogate the two new prisoners to please contact her. If nobody responds, she'll just try to use the tapes of Namarome and Anaconda beating Speaker to blackmail them into doing the same to the new prisoners.
She's feeling pretty good about things. They've really turned around after that whole 'drug explosion' thing!

Waffle doesn't really care about how the interrogations go, since she's got all the time in the world to torture them. She'll just approve of what anyone else wants to do as long is it won't kill the prisoners.

Edit:
Snow sees reports of an attempt at violently influencing some high-up corporate types that failed miserably. She muses to herself that what would be far more effective would just be to take the head off of one of them, then threaten the rest to comply. If they don't, keep killing them and their replacements until they do.
After all, especially in urban areas, snipers are near-undetectable, even more so when they only shoot once and the city's full of civilians. She's not going to go shooting them, but she does enjoy thinking about how she'd do it while she's bored. It passes the time.

Last edited:

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Strong words coming from the sniper who tripped and got the rest of her team captured.

A general update on the thread overall: I've accepted that it's not really a game thread like So You Wanna Be A Zako and more of a story series, so dice rolls are only really gonna be used if I don't know where I want a particular story to go. I am actively working on the next part, which is a collaboration, and probably longer than usual. The whole "Jane Down" story arc isn't going to wrap up in the next post, but probably will in the one after that, and I'll have to find another driving point for the story. I may end up taking a small break to do a one shot about the Tars though.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.