G.I. Jane Play-by-Post (2 Viewers)

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Okay, I think I have enough SNEKS for now. Also, I've had a lot of free time over the past few days that's gonna go away soon, so frequency of updates is gonna go down again. I don't intend to stop, just don't expect a regular schedule. As a final note, as you've probably noticed, I haven't killed too many of them; this is because I personally don't like death. I'll respect it when you put that as your preferred fate and if the situation allows for it, but overall expect a very low death rate from this game. I'll try to hit the rest of the Janes I haven't gotten to in the next update, and I had a good idea for another SNEK mission, so the next clash will be after that.
Also, I won't make any decisions when it comes to captured SNEKs. I'm going to leave that to the person who made the character, so if you want them to escape, turn, or just rot in prison, that's your call.

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
New SNEKs! neat! and two from me, one to replace News and one because I can (I hope?)
Edit:Just saw your post, Gunsmith, they can be in reserve or something

Galina 'Galka' Klinskikh
Average
Galina is a fairly average woman from Arkhangelsk, her only real defining feature mental rather than physical. Living as an orphan in post-Soviet times, she was raised on the streets, taught to value money over all else. This led her to join first the Mafiya, then the French Foreign Legion, then a mercenary company, and finally to SNEK in search of the big paycheck she can retire on. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself, and has no loyalty to any cause but herself.
She's 5'7, has shoulder-length brown-black hair, brown eyes, and an average figure.

Hanako Toreno
Average
Hanako was always introverted and quiet, but after she survived an attack she stopped showing any real positive feelings at all. Hanako doesn't particularly care about herself, and in recent years the 19-year old Japanese girl has stopped really caring about anything else, either. The main reason she joined SNEK is to die unmourned, so she can pass without guilt, knowing that none are saddened by her absence.
5'2, with short black hair in a braid. Her eyes are brown, and she's pretty slim.

Also, stuff about Snow and Speaker-
Speaker continues to be the recipient of psychological abuse from Namarome, but she doesn't seem to be particularly affected by it, going about what little she's allowed to do during her imprisonment with little to no changes.

Snow feels mildly bad about what happened, but her time in war has led her to not particularly care about them as people, just to learn from their mistakes and her own. She decides that from now on, since she's not in a warzone, it's probably for the best if she keeps her rifle's safety on until she's reached her position. She's disappointed in herself for not realizing this sooner, and resolves to do more to improve herself so she doesn't put her comrades in risk if she returns to a warzone.
She's not too happy with Galina's presence, and so gives the Russian a beating when she arrives, to let her know her place, and demeans and insults her regularly, as she also does to any other SNEKs who she thinks are threatening her place as the group's leader.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
I don't have access to my laptop right now (constant technical difficulties with that thing) so I'm unable to use kisekae. So I'll give descriptions and hopefully be able to add kisekae versions later.

All SNEKs of course:

Lainey Lane- incompetent
Lainey has a small frame but is fit with toned muscles. She has a simplistic idealized version of what being a SNEK means, which basically consists of "being a sexy alpha bitch who gets to do whatever she wants." She proudly (and stupidly) wears nothing but brightly colored thongs and small bikini tops that seem to be several sizes too small that cover her average sized, but perky breasts. She takes pride in showing off her "perfect body" and will vainly gloat about how much sexier she is than her enemies, sometimes even allies, and sometimes even complete strangers who rightfully look at her like she's a lunatic because well... she is one. She has dyed pink hair because she believes it makes her look unique, though her full "look" is more similar to that of a stripper than of a terrorist. As she's considered annoying even by most of her allies, they likely wouldn't be in too much of a rush to help her if she was in danger.

-Wendy Burkett, codename "Bruiser" - Elite
Wendy is a busty tall tomboyish brunette who doesn't really like her large assets and curves because as a boxer, they not only get in the way, but make good targets for her enemies. She grew up on the streets of London, surviving on her own and earning winnings from street brawls she entered. She was recruited by SNEK for her talents and generally fights up close with brass knuckles, but is more than willing to use a gun if in a scenario where range is required. Despite what her animalistic beatdowns might imply, she's a generally calm and rational person who thinks things through before doing them.

-Aya Shizori- incompetent
A nihilistic 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl who just wants to watch the world burn. She blends in plain sight because she looks like an average girl, and sometimes even pretends to be SNEK's hostage before sticking a knife in the throat of her would-be "rescuers." She joined SNEK to get revenge on the society she hates. She has a god complex but in the end she's just an a angsty teen with no combat experience, and it would not take much effort for a GI Jane to overpower her.
I forgot about fates and I feel like since it's a page back now and such, that I should probably just tack those on in a new message.
-Lainey= Death, because I wrote up a far too irritating crazy loon to let her get off with a nonlethal option, haha.
-Bruiser= Some sort of non lethal bad-end I suppose, but preferably something creative rather than just prison or something. ...or not, I don't really care.
-Aya= Wild card. Not gonna specify anything at all. Do whatever you feel works.

osw

Club Regular
I have Agent S and K from this story:
Petal Story: Work Hard Play Hard (complete)
They are on the Janes team, because their company is hired by the Janes. I prefer no kill on them but they can be captured by SNEK and turned. If one gets injured, the other will be disabled until she is ready again. If one goes to the other side, the other will follow. because they are mercenaries, Janes can send them to exterminate already captured prisoners who do not cooperate, have too many crimes or are a risk to keep alive.

Agent S, real name unknown
Elite spy, strong melee and pistol
Luck high
28 years old but looks younger, short black hair, Asian American, thin
A veteran of the war on terror and a mercenary for both sides of the law, S is a professional bodyguard and security expert working for a company hired by the Janes. She is skilled at disguising herself as one of the SNEKs or a civilian, if she has enough time to observe and plan out a mission. S prefers to use a pistol with silencer, but keeps weapons including knifes, wires and syringes on her. In melee, she can kill and arrest very quietly. She fights a bit better one on one. Bisexual, she has a boyfriend but always try to harass K.
S will kill anyone in her way fast and quietly, but not dismembering them or damaging their bodies too much. If a SNEK begs for her life or surrenders to her, she will always spare her unless the mission says the target SNEK must die. Then, she will try to use a painless extermination method and comfort the target before death.

Agent K, real name unknown
Average sniper, weak melee
Luck average
22 years old, ponytail brown hair, Irish American, average body type
A rookie working with S, K has standard sniper training in the company but little experience. She can shoot any long range rifle the Janes have or provide scouting. K cares about her teammates a lot, on the battlefield or not. She is annoyed by S harassing her but will always protect S.
K does not think about who she shoots because she is a mercenary. If K or other Janes tell her to spare someone, she will, but she does not mercy kill enemies.

For the SNEK side I have some games characters I customized some time ago. There is no preference on killing. If given the chance they are willing to change sides. There will be more of them of you need.

Maddi
Incompetent leader, strong courage and charisma, weak melee
Luck high
24 years old, long blond hair, Irish American, good looks and curvy body
Daughter of a rich drug dealer and lover of another, Maddi is taken into SNEK because they need her money and connections. She wants to become stronger in the world of crime. The SNEK did not gave her any real help because they have bigger plans, just some guns and expendable soldiers. She can lead her group of friends in SNEK missions but also treats soldiers given to her well. Her business is weapon trading and low profile murders, making her a target for the Janes. She lives in a mansion with her girls, it's rich but not well defended. She cannot fight or command like a real officer. Her weapon is one of many guns kept in the mansion.
She is aggressive in combat and not afraid to kill for her gains or SNEK's orders.
Maddi will surrender to save her friends, and they will surrender if she is injured or held hostage too. If she dies, they can react in any way. Maybe some will try to get away and come back stronger for revenge, maybe some will fight harder, some will surrender immediately out of fear.

Cass
Average fighter, weak melee
Luck high
18 years old, long brunette hair, multiracial, good looks
Sister of Maddi from another mother, also her bisexual lover. She is not interested in what SNEK does but wants to defend Maddi from other criminals. She is better with guns than Maddi but not professionally trained.
She does not mind fighting and killing but seeing her friends die can break her mind. If Maddi died but she gets captured, she will not change sides.

Lexi
Incompetent fighter, weak courage
Luck average
18 years old, average blond hair, American, average body type
A new girl in Maddi's organization who usually works as a hooker. She has no experience with a gun but wants to appear strong. SNEK sees her as a free meat shield that can keep Maddi alive for longer to give them more money.
Close to Maddi's friends but not SNEK members.

Emmy
Incompetent sniper, average medic
Luck average
20 years old, short blond hair, Danish, slender
A childhood friend of Cass who grew up in a high class home which recently suffered financial problems. She has good knowledge of wilderness survival and emergency treatment, but no fighting experience. She does not like fighting so she picked a sniper rifle as her weapon, staying away from the battlefield, hiding herself but protecting her friends. Emmy does not want the law to know she is fighting them.
Will spare injured enemies, will run away if outnumbered. Will always try to rescue teammates in battle, can heal resting SNEKs faster. If captured, can change side.

Last edited:

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Haha, did we just go from "Need more SNEKs" to "Too many SNEKs?" Oh my, oh my. Lol.

By the way, finished the Kisekae for the last few characters.
Untitled.png

dinomoneyman

Master of this Domain
Hey incoming prisoner torture thing. Not sure if I'm allowed to do that, so if there's any objection to these advancements here, just tell me, heheh.

-Despite Speaker only receiving phychological torment thus far, Anaconda gives in to her more sadistic urges and decides to physically torture her. It's a pointless torture session for no real gain, as Anaconda doesn't even ask any questions or make any demands. She just wanted to get the pleasure of punishing a filthy SNEK torturer. She ties Speaker up and beats on her stomach in the same spot for what felt like an eternity, and when she was finally finished she concluded the torture session with a big sloppy forced kiss on Speaker's slack lips as she barely stayed conscious. Of course the other Janes would notice to large amount of bruising on Speaker's poor belly the next day, but Anaconda would claim that Speaker made threats and instigated her violent reaction, and of course most would trust one of their own over the terrorist prisoner. The odd part though is that in Anaconda's own warped little mind, even she began to believe her lies, keeping her own squeaky clean "righteous hero of justice" outlook of herself despite perhaps being as insane as her enemies. (Of course Speaker is bruised badly, but shouldn't take too long to heal.)

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Here's the masterpost. Like I said, it's entirely self-serving, so some of my notes are with your characters and shit. Just a note, characters marked with "Brand new" in their status line may not be in the next clash. Ones with "Awaiting Screentime" are prioritized since they've been in the thread so long without being used.

Also, I don't mind what you do with your characters outside of missions and clashes. It was pretty fun in Kayfabe's thread, after all.

All descriptions are copypasted. I didn't realize there was a quote mechanic on this site until midway through, and I'm too lazy at this point to learn. May update it to use the quotes eventually. In a few days.

Updated to The Tars

OWNER: Dinomoneyman
CURRENT STATUS: Found a new punching bag.

Annie. Codename: Anaconda
GI Jane
Elite
30 years old.
Anaconda is a top-tier soldier. Patriotic to her country, but originally from Russia, thus has a thick Russian accent. She lives for action. She seems to take way too much pleasure in "crushing her puny pathetic enemies" but she gets the job done.
-SNEK will want to kill her at all costs. No alternatives.

CURRENT STATUS: Heard S talk about her plan to play with her in the van; turning tables.
Paige Nickols
GI Jane
Unlucky
Paige is a patriotic tomboy who just wants to protect the peace of her nation. She has no codename, as she is just a largely unknown generic foot-soldier. In other words, she is perhaps the most zako-esque zako.
-She'll be killed and probably mostly forgotten.
OWNER: Severity
CURRENT STATUS: Pissed at Waffle
Namarome Uzair (nah-mah-row-mee)
GI Jane
Elite
Namarome (Nama for short) is a soldier for a movement recognized by a number of countries as the legitimate government of her homeland. Fighting against Aleah's country, she's lost a few friends. She, along with several others, were sent to GI Jane to prove the independence movement's genuine dedication to world peace and the greater good.
She uses an old semi-auto rifle.
She stays alive, but can be captured or whatever.
CURRENT STATUS: Looking up "gurgling noises ASMR" on youtube and licking her knife for hours
Maricela Borriquea
GI Jane
Average
Maricela comes from a city in south america basically ruled by SNEK. She's experienced a lot of hardship, all of it caused by SNEK, and so she's got a vendetta against them. She volunteered to fight in GI Jane, and is gleeful about the possibility of killing SNEK people.
Uses a light machine gun
Kill, capture, whatever.
CURRENT STATUS: seeing pink elephants on parade
Camille Dupont, Codename: Waffle
Average
She loathes her codename, but doesn't have the authority to have it changed. Regardless, Camille is a volunteer from a western european nation. She won't tell anyone, but the main reason she volunteered is, rather than for any dedication to the cause, entirely so she can get away with more minor crimes, and she hopes that she'll be able to be in charge of prisoners some day, so she can use them to increase her income.
She's a monster, a wolf in sheep's clothing.
She uses an assault rifle.
Kill, capture, whatever.
OWNER: Eyeteeth
CURRENT STATUS: Amazed at how quick that guy sold out his girlfriend
GI Jane
Average

Jiang is an experienced agent who is very skilled at stealth/infiltration and tech, decent in martial arts/silent takedowns, but only moderately skilled in open combat. If captured, she will probably be quietly executed since an agent missing on a stealth operation is an opportunity to sew confusion and distrust in the enemy. Jiang favors silenced pistols with subsonic ammunition, and knives.
CURRENT STATUS: Going on a bar crawl on her last night in Ireland
Shilpa Raavi
GI Jane
Elite

Shilpa is extremely skilled in stealth/infiltration and social manipulation. She is also a skilled sharpshooter and an adequate long-range sniper. She can hold her own in open combat but it is not her forte. Similar to Jiang, if captured she will be executed and her body rendered unidentifiable. Shilpa is skilled with SMGs and DMRs.
CURRENT STATUS: Just wants to get back to her gaming computer at the listening post
GI Jane
Incompetent

Ines is a techie who acts as GI Jane's voice-in-the-van. She manages operations from a distance, providing intel, hacking systems, and redirecting satellites as necessary. Ines has only the most basic firearms training. Her mobile unit is equipped with a PDW, but it would take her at least five or six seconds to even get it out of its storage bracket. If captured, Ines would be an invaluable source of information for SNEK. Due to her weak constitution, however, it's entirely possible that she might die of shock under extreme duress.
OWNER: Henchgirl29
CURRENT STATUS: Learning the horrors of daytime talk shows
Claire Waltz
GI Jane
Average

Claire was recruited into GI Jane in her last year of college. The 21-year-old previously lived in South England. Equal parts pissed off about not being able to finish her education and having to show her skin for the first time in her life Claire is smart enough to know how to use a gun, but that's about it.

CURRENT STATUS: Getting used to the fact that her proper title is now "Dame Eva Cruz"
Eva Cruz
GI Jane
Elite

Hailing from Mexico this 26-year-old is extremely capable with a gun. Though she plays off the calm and collected persona, she is secretly pretty cocky and hotheaded.
OWNER: Osw
CURRENT STATUS: Being played with by Paige and K in the back of a van
Agent S, real name unknown
Elite spy, strong melee and pistol
Luck high
28 years old but looks younger, short black hair, Asian American, thin
A veteran of the war on terror and a mercenary for both sides of the law, S is a professional bodyguard and security expert working for a company hired by the Janes. She is skilled at disguising herself as one of the SNEKs or a civilian, if she has enough time to observe and plan out a mission. S prefers to use a pistol with silencer, but keeps weapons including knifes, wires and syringes on her. In melee, she can kill and arrest very quietly. She fights a bit better one on one. Bisexual, she has a boyfriend but always try to harass K.
S will kill anyone in her way fast and quietly, but not dismembering them or damaging their bodies too much. If a SNEK begs for her life or surrenders to her, she will always spare her unless the mission says the target SNEK must die. Then, she will try to use a painless extermination method and comfort the target before death.
OWNER: Osw
CURRENT STATUS: Taking pictures of S to use as blackmail material
Agent K, real name unknown
Average sniper, weak melee
Luck average
22 years old, ponytail brown hair, Irish American, average body type
A rookie working with S, K has standard sniper training in the company but little experience. She can shoot any long range rifle the Janes have or provide scouting. K cares about her teammates a lot, on the battlefield or not. She is annoyed by S harassing her but will always protect S.
K does not think about who she shoots because she is a mercenary. If K or other Janes tell her to spare someone, she will, but she does not mercy kill enemies.
Becky Tinker & Katey Riposte
OWNER: eyeteeth
CURRENT STATUS: Brand New
Average
29 and 34 years old
Tinker and Riposte are mercs for hire. They've fought all over the world for all kinds of causes, even doing a few gigs for S.N.E.K. some years back. Unlike many mercs, Tinker and Riposte have a reputation for a certain type of reliability—like an honest politician, once they're bought, they stay bought. They've never switched sides or walked away for a better payday.
Despite what people think, T&R aren't actually all that close; they have a good working relationship and they recognize that they make a great team, and they've even occasionally been lovers, but if it comes down to it they're both in this for the money.
Now, they're looking for something longer term, something that will give them some legitimacy (and maybe wipe out any pesky criminal records).
Tinker and Riposte are field soldiers, pure and simple. Tinker generally carries a squad weapon, while Riposte prefers something lighter and more generalized.
-Tinker and Riposte are aggressive, especially when working together. Someday they're going to bite off more than they can chew. They might go out like Butch and Sundance, but if one sees an opportunity to survive or succeed, they'll take it, even if it means leaving the other to die.
Becca Chevy
OWNER: eyeteeth
Elite
29 years old
Becca is a spy, sort of a James Bond type. She relies on her unassuming appearance to infiltrate unnoticed and catch enemies off-guard. She began her career in the CIA before joining the Janes.
Becca is annoyingly good at everything. She's skilled with small arms and is an excellent pistol shot; she's proficient in computers and electronics; she's a very good combat and tactical driver; and she's well-versed all sorts of high society interests such as wine, art, music, and so on. After a challenging mission, she likes to relax with a fine Cuban cigar.
-Becca frequently operates on her own, well beyond the reach of any timely backup. If captured, she would be an invaluable source of information, though breaking her will take a lot of time and effort. S.N.E.K. is extremely unlikely to ransom such a dangerous agent; once her usefulness is at an end, she would definitely be executed. As a well-respected and experienced agent, public execution to attack the Janes' morale is not out of the question.
CURRENT STATUS: Brand new
Average
At 27, June has had a fair amount of combat experience in the Army. She never went into special forces, but due to her well-rounded performance was selected for GI Jane. She has a thick accent, marking her as clearly rural to most native English speakers. Non-native speakers just find her speech difficult to understand sometimes. She has short blonde hair in a typical military buzz cut, and she's very military, saluting her superiors and ensuring everyone under command her meets her standards. She's a tall 6'0, with a muscular build.
OWNER:Severity
Average
The 33 year old is one of the older GI Jane members. Her expertise lies in the operation of vehicles rather than direct combat, as she was a pilot and driver for a national counter-terrorist unit and crisis response team before joining GI Jane. She's 5'6, and her hair's gone white quite early, giving her an air of experience. She keeps it in a ponytail. She has a sense of humor, and will sometimes make her passengers uncomfortable deliberately for her own amusement, but she's quite serious if anyone's in danger. She enjoys performing maintenance on the vehicles she uses herself, and refuses to let anyone modify the vehicles without at least her supervision.
Brought back to life in something I'll probably make plot-relevant at some point. Formerly Izvestiya Maranov, the girl has been brought back to life and given a false past. She's now working in maintenance on a Jane facility, ignorant of the circumstances of her death... Hopefully she doesn't encounter Maricela.
Average (incompetent fighter)
A 19 year old 'Civilian Contractor', which basically means that she's not supposed to go on missions with the other Janes. She's average in height, but something about her demeanor makes people remember her as taller than the 5'7 she is. She's curious and fastidious, she'll always do her job in both spirit and letter. Sometimes, though, she'll take a little extra time to poke around and see if anything interesting is happening that she doesn't know about. This hasn't come back to hurt her yet. She has a shoulder-length brown ponytail and a slim figure.
Kill, capture, whatever (a lot more on the capture though, she's not much of a threat)
Average
29 and 34 years old
Tinker and Riposte are mercs for hire. They've fought all over the world for all kinds of causes, even doing a few gigs for S.N.E.K. some years back. Unlike many mercs, Tinker and Riposte have a reputation for a certain type of reliability—like an honest politician, once they're bought, they stay bought. They've never switched sides or walked away for a better payday.
Despite what people think, T&R aren't actually all that close; they have a good working relationship and they recognize that they make a great team, and they've even occasionally been lovers, but if it comes down to it they're both in this for the money.
Now, they're looking for something longer term, something that will give them some legitimacy (and maybe wipe out any pesky criminal records).
Tinker and Riposte are field soldiers, pure and simple. Tinker generally carries a squad weapon, while Riposte prefers something lighter and more generalized.
-Tinker and Riposte are aggressive, especially when working together. Someday they're going to bite off more than they can chew. They might go out like Butch and Sundance, but if one sees an opportunity to survive or succeed, they'll take it, even if it means leaving the other to die.
Elite
29 years old
Becca is a spy, sort of a James Bond type. She relies on her unassuming appearance to infiltrate unnoticed and catch enemies off-guard. She began her career in the CIA before joining the Janes.
Becca is annoyingly good at everything. She's skilled with small arms and is an excellent pistol shot; she's proficient in computers and electronics; she's a very good combat and tactical driver; and she's well-versed all sorts of high society interests such as wine, art, music, and so on. After a challenging mission, she likes to relax with a fine Cuban cigar.
-Becca frequently operates on her own, well beyond the reach of any timely backup. If captured, she would be an invaluable source of information, though breaking her will take a lot of time and effort. S.N.E.K. is extremely unlikely to ransom such a dangerous agent; once her usefulness is at an end, she would definitely be executed. As a well-respected and experienced agent, public execution to attack the Janes' morale is not out of the question.
Average
At 27, June has had a fair amount of combat experience in the Army. She never went into special forces, but due to her well-rounded performance was selected for GI Jane. She has a thick accent, marking her as clearly rural to most native English speakers. Non-native speakers just find her speech difficult to understand sometimes. She has short blonde hair in a typical military buzz cut, and she's very military, saluting her superiors and ensuring everyone under command her meets her standards. She's a tall 6'0, with a muscular build.
Average
The 33 year old is one of the older GI Jane members. Her expertise lies in the operation of vehicles rather than direct combat, as she was a pilot and driver for a national counter-terrorist unit and crisis response team before joining GI Jane. She's 5'6, and her hair's gone white quite early, giving her an air of experience. She keeps it in a ponytail. She has a sense of humor, and will sometimes make her passengers uncomfortable deliberately for her own amusement, but she's quite serious if anyone's in danger. She enjoys performing maintenance on the vehicles she uses herself, and refuses to let anyone modify the vehicles without at least her supervision.
CURRENT STATUS: Trying to wake up Maddie and Wendy
Abbie Smalls. Codename: Stingerette
S.N.E.K.
Average
26 years old
Abbie is a cynical smart-aleck who is loyal to SNEK. She earned the codename "Stingerette" due to her ability to jump in with her dual-SMGs and get back out quickly.
-Can be captured, killed, other, whatever... Just go nuts. Do whatever suits the moment.
CURRENT STATUS: Almost done selling nudes for World of Warcraft gold
Victoria Fox. Codename: "Vixen"
S.N.E.K.
Average
23 years old
Victoria is a former model who joined SNEK. She's usually sent on reconnaissance and spy missions and uses good looks, disguises, and charm as her main weapons. Along with a well concealed small blade, firearm, or poison of course!
-Should be captured since as a spy she has a lot of top secret SNEK information, but since she's loyal to SNEK it should take a lot of work to force the information out of her. If the GI Janes get said information, they should choose to either kill or brainwash her since she'll never join willingly.
CURRENT STATUS: Exercise equipment
Aleah Harrak, Codename: Speaker
S.N.E.K.
Average (Non-combat specialist)
Aleah is a former intelligence officer from a small northwest African nation. Heavily involved in 'counter-insurgency', her specialty lies more with torture and interrogation than combat. The torture, she loves, and will often continue torture even after they've talked for her own gratification.
She uses a pistol in combat.
-Kill, capture, whatever. She has it coming
CURRENT STATUS: Dead
Izvestiya Maranov, Codename: News
S.N.E.K.
Average
Izvestiya, sometimes called Izzy, is a former soldier from the Russian military. She delights in war, and believes that the only way to find one's worth is to kill others. She's vicious and warlike, and the only thing she enjoys more than a fistfight is a gunfight.
She uses an assault rifle, and occasionally wears a bulletproof vest or a helmet.
Kill, capture, whatever.
CURRENT STATUS: Looking into buying a stairmaster
Kasia Nowak, Codename: Snow
S.N.E.K.
Average
Kasia is a patriotic daughter of an eastern european nation. She's so patriotic, in fact, she's so patriotic that she refuses to let things that happened before she was born rest, and so she is wanted by the Russian government for a number of sniper attacks on Russian soldiers and civilians. She doesn't like war, but very much likes killing Russians. Obviously this doesn't make Izvestiya too fond of her.
She uses a bolt-action sniper rifle, and whatever she wears she wears white tights as well.
Kill or capture, either way whoever turns her in to the Russian gov't gets a nice reward.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Awaiting execution; contemplating the wisdom of charging into tear gas
Helena Brinker
SNEK
Elite

Helena is a terrorist for hire, specializing in mass casualty events. She is a high-ranking agent in SNEK, directing teams of lower-ranked operatives. Helena is an extremely skilled an experienced tactician, and her skills in open combat are notable. She is also very adept at infiltration and social manipulation. If she captures an enemy agent, she will torture them whether she believes they have information or not. Lower-ranked enemy agents will eventually be executed, but Helena has a penchant for attempting to turn higher-ranked agents. Most of her personal lieutenants are former enemy agents who she has made fanatically loyal to herself. If Helena herself is captured, she will be interrogated until she breaks. After she has given up all of the information she has, she will be executed publicly for her many horrendous crimes.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Disappointed she didn't get to blow a hole in the wall five feet from a working door.
Nabirye Nwosu
SNEK
Average

Nabirye is a former GI Jane agent, who was turned by Helena Brinker after being captured. Nabirye is skilled in open combat in urban environments, with a minor specialty in demolition (for setting ambushes, breaching walls between buildings, etc). She also has survivalist and escape/evasion training. If captured, GI Jane will attempt to undo Helena Brinker's conditioning. If they are successful, there is a decent chance that Nabirye will turn out to be faking her de-conditioning, and betray her team at a crucial time.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Wondering how minimum-wage security guards kicked her ass
Cualli Tonatzin Tecuhtli
SNEK
Elite

Cualli is another former agent turned by Helena Brinker. Cualli is highly, highly skilled in all forms of armed and unarmed combat. When she worked for GI Jane, she acted as the pointman for assault teams. Her reaction time is world-class, and she is quite strong. Cualli prefers machine guns and man-portable launchers, but she is also skilled with blades and unarmed strikes. She is passable at stealth/infiltration. Like Nabirye, if captured GI Jane will probably attempt to undo Brinker's conditioning, but Cualli might secretly resist being de-conditioned.
CURRENT STATUS: (Removed) Accidental pornstar
Josie Stark
SNEK
Average

Though she acts tough, she really just is a scrawny 19-year-old from New York. She joined cause she likes feeling badass and acting badass. In reality, she's completely out of her depth, and she'd rather be back at home cosplaying.
CURRENT STATUS: Turned into a wife by sick psychological experiments; actually pretty good at cooking.
Vivian Hellstrop
SNEK
Elite

No one knows much about Vivian, in fact, the most people know about her is that Vivian is not her real name. Somewhere in her late 20's, she speaks with a heavy eastern European accent. She has bright red eyes and sleek white hair (Is she wearing contacts, does she dye her hair, everyone's too scared to ask.) She prefers to kill exclusively with a knife and she's damn good at it.
CURRENT STATUS: (Removed) Annoyed that her boss has decided to make her wear the Oktoberfest outfit well into January
Leah O'Malley
SNEK
Unlucky

Leah is just about the most unlucky person on the planet. The twenty-year-old who hails from north Ireland has joined SNEK by accident, and well, there's not really an easy way to quit. She is constantly found knocked out in embarrassing positions and has become a bit of a punching bag around SNEK.
CURRENT STATUS: Creeped out by that one prisoner that tried to kidnap her
CURRENT STATUS: On top of Wendy in a pile
Maddie Jones
SNEK
Elite

Fast, agile, strong. This 24-year-old Californian has won countless awards for weightlifting running and just about anything athletic you can think of. And on top of all that, she has a bachelors degree. Maddie is prissy and self-centered not caring about anyone but herself, she is known to bully lesser member of SNEK. However, despite being incredibly smart and strong her neck is just about as snapable as anyone elses.
CURRENT STATUS: Amazed she got out of that prison alive.
Lilly Chen
SNEK
Incompetent

Lilly was hired by SNEK for IT Consulting which the 22-year-old Chinese-American is quite adept at. However, past that point, she has often been chosen to go on nontechnical missions. With absolutely no upper body strength and terrible hand eye coordination if she ever encountered an enemy she'd be fucked. Until then Lilly prays for the day she can get some time off to watch some anime and take off her humiliating uniform.
Lainey Lane- incompetent
Lainey has a small frame but is fit with toned muscles. She has a simplistic idealized version of what being a SNEK means, which basically consists of "being a sexy alpha bitch who gets to do whatever she wants." She proudly (and stupidly) wears nothing but brightly colored thongs and small bikini tops that seem to be several sizes too small that cover her average sized, but perky breasts. She takes pride in showing off her "perfect body" and will vainly gloat about how much sexier she is than her enemies, sometimes even allies, and sometimes even complete strangers who rightfully look at her like she's a lunatic because well... she is one. She has dyed pink hair because she believes it makes her look unique, though her full "look" is more similar to that of a stripper than of a terrorist. As she's considered annoying even by most of her allies, they likely wouldn't be in too much of a rush to help her if she was in danger.

(Left)
CURRENT STATUS: Has a nasty bruise on her face and a blonde girl on top of her
-Wendy Burkett, codename "Bruiser" - Elite
Wendy is a busty tall tomboyish brunette who doesn't really like her large assets and curves because as a boxer, they not only get in the way, but make good targets for her enemies. She grew up on the streets of London, surviving on her own and earning winnings from street brawls she entered. She was recruited by SNEK for her talents and generally fights up close with brass knuckles, but is more than willing to use a gun if in a scenario where range is required. Despite what her animalistic beatdowns might imply, she's a generally calm and rational person who thinks things through before doing them.
(Middle of above)
-Aya Shizori- incompetent
A nihilistic 18 year old Japanese schoolgirl who just wants to watch the world burn. She blends in plain sight because she looks like an average girl, and sometimes even pretends to be SNEK's hostage before sticking a knife in the throat of her would-be "rescuers." She joined SNEK to get revenge on the society she hates. She has a god complex but in the end she's just an a angsty teen with no combat experience, and it would not take much effort for a GI Jane to overpower her.
(Right of above)
Galina 'Galka' Klinskikh
Average
Galina is a fairly average woman from Arkhangelsk, her only real defining feature mental rather than physical. Living as an orphan in post-Soviet times, she was raised on the streets, taught to value money over all else. This led her to join first the Mafiya, then the French Foreign Legion, then a mercenary company, and finally to SNEK in search of the big paycheck she can retire on. She doesn't give a shit about anyone but herself, and has no loyalty to any cause but herself.
She's 5'7, has shoulder-length brown-black hair, brown eyes, and an average figure.
CURRENT STATUS: Listening to Green Day
Hanako Toreno
Average
Hanako was always introverted and quiet, but after she survived an attack she stopped showing any real positive feelings at all. Hanako doesn't particularly care about herself, and in recent years the 19-year old Japanese girl has stopped really caring about anything else, either. The main reason she joined SNEK is to die unmourned, so she can pass without guilt, knowing that none are saddened by her absence.
5'2, with short black hair in a braid. Her eyes are brown, and she's pretty slim.
OWNER: osw
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Demanding to know if the Janes "Know who I am!?"
Maddi
Incompetent leader, strong courage and charisma, weak melee
Luck high
24 years old, long blond hair, Irish American, good looks and curvy body
Daughter of a rich drug dealer and lover of another, Maddi is taken into SNEK because they need her money and connections. She wants to become stronger in the world of crime. The SNEK did not gave her any real help because they have bigger plans, just some guns and expendable soldiers. She can lead her group of friends in SNEK missions but also treats soldiers given to her well. Her business is weapon trading and low profile murders, making her a target for the Janes. She lives in a mansion with her girls, it's rich but not well defended. She cannot fight or command like a real officer. Her weapon is one of many guns kept in the mansion.
She is aggressive in combat and not afraid to kill for her gains or SNEK's orders.
Maddi will surrender to save her friends, and they will surrender if she is injured or held hostage too. If she dies, they can react in any way. Maybe some will try to get away and come back stronger for revenge, maybe some will fight harder, some will surrender immediately out of fear.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Glad Lexi's okay
Cass
Average fighter, weak melee
Luck high
18 years old, long brunette hair, multiracial, good looks
Sister of Maddi from another mother, also her bisexual lover. She is not interested in what SNEK does but wants to defend Maddi from other criminals. She is better with guns than Maddi but not professionally trained.
She does not mind fighting and killing but seeing her friends die can break her mind. If Maddi died but she gets captured, she will not change sides.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Cums at a glance
Lexi
Incompetent fighter, weak courage
Luck average
18 years old, average blond hair, American, average body type
A new girl in Maddi's organization who usually works as a hooker. She has no experience with a gun but wants to appear strong. SNEK sees her as a free meat shield that can keep Maddi alive for longer to give them more money.
Close to Maddi's friends but not SNEK members.
CURRENT STATUS: (Imprisoned) Not actually good at sniping
Emmy
Incompetent sniper, average medic
Luck average
20 years old, short blond hair, Danish, slender
A childhood friend of Cass who grew up in a high class home which recently suffered financial problems. She has good knowledge of wilderness survival and emergency treatment, but no fighting experience. She does not like fighting so she picked a sniper rifle as her weapon, staying away from the battlefield, hiding herself but protecting her friends. Emmy does not want the law to know she is fighting them.
Will spare injured enemies, will run away if outnumbered. Will always try to rescue teammates in battle, can heal resting SNEKs faster. If captured, can change side.

Last edited:

Severity

Club Regular
Speaker was trained to resist torture, physical and psychological, so she didn't have too much trouble ignoring what the Janes had done to her so far. This included when Anaconda started punching her stomach. After all, she'd been trained to resist torture, and this was very simple compared to some of what she'd been trained on.
But then Anaconda doesn't stop. Or let up. After the first few hits, she mis-times her defense, and takes the hit almost completely unprepared. What followed was a long, long time where all Speaker felt was pain. After a while, she threw up. Anaconda didn't let up.
When she consciously realizes that the punching has stopped, it's just in time to feel Anaconda's lips on hers and feel the Russian's tongue in her mouth.
It will take Speaker a while to fully recover, and Namarome understands it. She quietly approaches Anaconda a few hours later, and asks if she can go in with her next time, winking as she does.
Speaker, alone in the cell, is ready to tell them some basic info about herself - name, age, nationality, other simple stuff. That, of course, requires them to ask. Her stomach is aching really painfully, and since they have now begun beating her she's realized that at least a few of them aren't the squares she assumed them to be. She's afraid now, and very nervous every time she hears someone walk close to the cell door.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
The Jane team has gotten some new intel from their mole: There’s a drug cartel with ties to SNEK operating in Ireland, shipping their product to the east cost of the United States!

The cartel was going to be caught sooner, but they managed to disposed of the evidence before the authorities could get a hold of it. As it turns out, they did this by dumping the evidence in a supply of export beer, resulting in a mass poisoning stateside and putting the incident firmly in the Jane Team’s jurisdiction!

If this cartel gets taken out, SNEK will lose one of their remaining sources of income, further crippling the embattled organization. Furthermore, it should help demoralize them after they took credit for the poisoning!

The Janes choose to send Namarome Uzair, Waffle, Jiang Fang Choi, and Shilpa Raavi as commander. The plan is to send Jiang and Shilpa in quietly to try and preserve any evidence before it gets destroyed again, destroy any production equipment, and capture the enemy leadership. Most involved in the cartel likely don't know about the affiliation with SNEK, so all other enemy combatants are expendable. Waffle and Namarome will be on standby, charging either when team one is found out or when they accomplish all factors of their mission. To this end, they've been given heavier equipment than Jiang and Shilpa have.

Jiang and Shilpa sneak check
+2 experience bonus
+1 buddy bonus
15+3

Cartel Guards
The two infiltrators have worked together in the past, and it shows: They brilliantly play off of one another, giving the right cover and distractions at the right times to keep the whole op quite. If a guard sees one of the pair, the other chokes them out. If a guard is getting too close to one, the other throws a pebble the other way. Pretty soon, they're deep in the facility, a trail of unfortunate guards left behind them.
It's not long until they're in the office, where they find one of their main targets: The drug lord in charge of the facility!

Battle Roll, Janes vs. Cartel
Jane team +3 prior bonuses
10+3
Cartel
They try to sneak up on the leader, but Jiang knocks over a bottle, alerting him to their presence! They quickly subdue him, but not before he gets some very loud shots off, setting the whole compound on alert!
Waffle and Namarome hear the shots, taking them as a signal to charge! Without really thinking, they run at the compound, guns blazing!

Combat roll, Janes vs. cartel
Jane team
1, crit fail
Cartel -2 confusion bonus
5-2, also not that great
While they invade the compound with gusto, the complete lack of tactics Namarome and Waffle charge in with shows: They down a few cartel guards, but find themselves pinned behind a truck!
Waffle gets a bright idea: Most of the enemy combatants are in a nearby shed for cover, so she just tosses a grenade in there!
As it just so happens, this shed was critical in the production of drugs, and explodes far more violently than expected, wounding Namarome! Waffle doesn't do too much better, as she quickly breathes in too much of the vaporized narcotics in the air, overdosing in short order!
Infiltration team objectives
+5 bonus due to waffle accidentally doing objective #2
Nat 20 +5
Fortunately not needing to worry about destroying the supply line, Jiang and Shilpa move around the facility, taking photos and videos to document the various crimes taking place. On top of drug production and distribution, it appears many of the workers are held captive here, trafficked from various countries. There's even some areas that imply they were going to start producing chemical and biological weapons for SNEK's terror attacks!
It's only when Waffle starts to choke and moan on the radio that they decide to meet up with the rest of the team, tearing a bloody path through the cartel guards as they recover the two incapacitated girls!

+3 to janes due to prior nat 20
14+3
Luckily, Namarome is just unconscious, as a piece of the shed that was fortunately moving (relatively) slowly slammed into her head. Because she went down so fast, she didn't breath in the worst of the drugs, and will probably be back on her feet in a week or so... though she certainly won't be back in fighting condition tonight.
Waffle is a different case, convulsing in a puddle of her own blood, sweat, and piss. Fortunately, Shilpa had the foresight to bring some emergency supplies, getting Waffle a naloxone spray before she's too far gone! The girl's convulsions calm down, but she's still in critical condition, and will likely be out for months!

Jane Team
Cartel
The rest of the cartel fighters aren't as lucky as the Janes. Though Jiang and Shilpa bunker down for a long fight, the combination of surprise, shrapnel from the shed, overdosing, and cowardice sees the remaining resistance quelled quickly. Soon, the entire compound is either dead or in chains. The Jane team releases most of the cartel fighters and slaves to national custody, keeping the higher ups for interrogation.

FINAL RESULTS
Jane Victory!
All objectives reached.

Namarome is slightly wounded, her worst injury being a concussion. She'll be back on combat duty soon.

Waffle is severely wounded, and will be kept for observation to ensure she didn't get addicted to anything. She'll be able to do non-combat tasks back at base, though her prisoners may not find her intimidating when she's dragging an IV drip behind her.

As Waffle and Namarome are placed in ambulances, the remaining Janes decide to engage in some initial questioning of the leader.
As it turns out, he's extremely pliable, quickly spilling the location of the facility the drugs are shipped to stateside, as well as exactly who was behind the poisoning incident. As it just so happens, this facility is owned directly by SNEK, a fact known only to him and a few others. Additionally, the head of that facility was aware of the fact that the alcohol was tainted, but still sold it to civilians to commit an attack SNEK could take credit for!
With this intel in hand, the Janes start a search in the states for the facility head:
The captured leader's girlfriend, an Irish American girl named Maddi!​

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
Good job, Janes!

I see my baby is going to appear next, no worries, I don't really think of her as my baby. Anything doesn't kill her makes her stronger, anything kills her then I'll just bring her back in another story.

By the way, I just foun a forum called Questionable Questing, seems it has a lot of people interested in adult play-by-post.

osw

Club Regular
I'm gonna have clash 3 up in the next few days, but first I have to actually read the story Agent S and K are in. I'll shoot for Monday at the latest. Also, I didn't intend for this to be a once-per-month thing, so I'll see if I can start updating more.
Thank you for checking their background in my story! My story is long I know, and my English is not the best. Monday sounds very good, once a month is not bad, like a good manga update.

Severity

Club Regular
Namarome is pretty satisfied with her showing in the mission, and is happy that none of them died. She feels a bit bad for Waffle, but she was the one who threw the grenade, so...

Waffle, on the other hand, is angry and bitter. Her first mission, and she's stuck on base shambling around with an IV drip for the foreseeable future. Because she threw a grenade. She's thankful that she didn't die, of course, and uses her new spare time to try and make sure that Shilpa gets help with anything she can help with. Given her state, she can't help with much, but she doesn't plan on stopping until she's repaid Shilpa.
While Shilpa's out, though, she generally wanders around base restlessly.

Gunsmith12

Club Regular
Clash 3
Distribution Center
4 minutes late because I do what I want​

Using Intel gathered from the Ireland drug bust, the Jane team is prepared to move in on a major drug distribution center on the east coast of the United States: In particular, Rhode Island.

The Ireland team is still recovering from their assault, so a more local team is taking over.

Their mercenary organization was involved in some shady things, and eventually the “tests” and “backstabs-but-not-really” came to be too much for Agents S and K, who departed for greener pastures.

In this case, said pastures were the Jane team, and the spy and sniper duo got a cushy job at a listening post in Maine.

‘Cushy’ here meaning ‘Boring’. They were probably being put in low-value work in case this was just another espionage operation. Still, the Jane team would probably finish the background checks eventually and give them real work.

For a little while now they had been joined by a cute tomboy named Paige Nickols, who was assigned to the base after being wounded on duty. More recently, Ines Carvalha was assigned there to find clues on the recent mass poisoning; after all, New England was the epicenter of the incident.

Normally this team wouldn't be assigned to a combat mission, but time is of the essence: The Jane team had just gotten some intel, and SNEK may suspect something is wrong after losing contact with the manufacturing plant, even with the media blackout in place. All of them had (sort of) proven themselves in combat before; now it was just a matter of applying that.

There is something of a catch though: Because the mass poisoning was a major terrorist event, the US wants as many of the perpetrators alive as possible to face trial. To this end, the Jane team has been loaded with Less-Lethal equipment.

____

Maddi was somewhat annoyed. She joins up with this ‘major crime ring’ called SNEK, and all they give her in exchange for control of the drug trade in northeast america is a handful of trucks and some guns! They SAID they would be giving her more manpower, but ‘recent events’ drew soldiers elsewhere.

Honestly, what could be more important than a deal with her? She had it all, looks, money, and a decent amount of power in her little corner of the world. She could make things HAPPEN. And yet this stepping stone to further success is just holding her back!

Worse yet, her boyfriend’s stopped returning calls after doing some ‘business’ in Ireland. If he found some whore to play around with maddi’s gonna make him eat one of his own balls!

At least Cass is still here to play with. And considering Maddi’s mood, she has a lot of steam to blow off.

Lexi is patrolling the mansion on her own, holding a gun for the second or third time. She’s a little nervous at her sudden career change, but Maddi says it’s what’s best and Maddi’s never let her down. Still, this is a big mansion to watch alone… Though it’s not like anyone’s going to get close with Emmy watching the roof. Trying to remember which staircases are trapped and which ones aren’t is starting to become a chore though.

____

The Jane teams arrives in Rhode Island under cover of night, leaving at dusk. It’s a bit before midnight now, but that’ll hardly be an issue for experienced soldiers like them. Agent K takes a look at the building with a thermal scope, and only sees 2 guards: A sniper and a patrolwoman. The mansion has an impressive garage area, likely used in distribution, and should make for an excellent infiltration point…

Once the sniper is dealt with.

Janes: 16

SNEK: 2

Why do I even try to make this equal. THE DICE GODS HAVE SPOKEN
Emmy sees the odd truck after it’s already parked, and takes a closer look with her scope: Once she does so, she sees a glimmer of moonlight in another sniper scope!
She hardly has time to react before her scope shatters, a rubber bullet stopping just before it would have hit her eyeball!

K whistles a bit at the impressive (and certainly not accidental) shot, but has a new issue: Taking down the panicking sniper before the alarm is raised! She reloads fast, slamming another bullet out without really aiming… A mistake, as it hits the poor girl in the knee rather than anywhere that would take her out!

Emmy screams in pain as her knee buckles beneath her, the hard rubber shattering her bone!

Unfortunately, with Lexi on the ground floor and Maddi and Cass… ‘playing’, no-one can hear the sniper! She’s silenced by one more rubber bullet: This one to the temple, leaving her limp on the roof!

____

Agent S and Paige take the chance the sniper battle gives them to begin their infiltration. S takes the lead, guiding the brash tomboy from cover to cover, making sure they’re hard to see from the many windows of the mansion. Eventually, they get to an open garage, a moving van midway through the door. S travels carefully, suspicious of the lack of guards. Soon, they find target #1: A laptop connected to wifi!

(Roll 2)

Computers are Ines’s specialty, so +3

Jane team: 19+3
This is where Ines comes in, comfortable in her van and trying (failing) to convince the driver that brought them there that she was involved with the Fashion Show. As her ‘goober’ is plugged into the laptop, she quickly cracks the network, finding the security terminal on-line and using nothing more than standard windows password protection. Some code insertions, command line fuckery, and a reboot later, she’s in the hidden admin account, in full control of the cameras!

From here she can confirm most of the mansion’s situation: Drugs in the basement, traps on some of the stairwells, only one guard… and something rather interesting going on in an office that she’ll keep a surprise for the infiltration team.

And of course, she has to record all of these feeds… For evidence.

____

Lexi is walking in the foyer when she thinks she hears something in the garage: When she goes to check it out, she sees two girls opening a door!

(Roll 3)

Jane team: 11

Sneks: 11

Gonna list this as a Jane win because it’s two-on-one. Well, sort of. It is an eh score anyways.
Seeing the girls, she panics! She’s just here to look strong, not actually fight!

She bolts up the nearest staircase, Paige hot on her heels! But, she realizes her mistake when she hears a distinctive clicking coming from the wall…

Saving throw

At least 12 is a win

Paige: 11

Lexi: 6
Gas spouts from the walls! Paige breaths a decent amount in, but Lext takes the brunt of it, collapsing almost immediately!

Agent S runs up to the stumbling tomboy, saving her from a fall down the stairs… But is surprised when the tomboy yelps at her touch!

All Paige can do is mutter something to the effect of “So hot…” while working her belt off. S realizes that it must have been some kind of vaporized aphrodisiac when she notices the drug-runner girl moaning on the stairs, tongue lolling out of her head while she humps the bannister.

The mission is still active, but she makes a note to be the first to ‘retrieve’ Paige…

After all, it’s a long drive home.

____

K, finished with the poor sniper, scouts out the windows of the Manor. She sees just one more girl, (A fact confirmed by Ines), and decides to make things easier by taking her out now. She lines up her shot, trying to get her right in the back of the head, and pulls the trigger!.. Only for the hard rubber to thump uselessly against the bulletproof glass.

What fucking mob boss is that prepared? Bad question.

____

“What the fuck was th-Mmph!” Cass manages to spit out before Maddi puts her head back in its place under her desk.
“Probably just a bird, Emmy would say something if anyone was here. Keep working!”

S forms up at the door, using some wire to tie up the drug-runner and letting Paige ‘relax herself’ somewhere safe. There’s one girl in here according to both Ines and K, so she’s simply walk in, tase her, and complete the mission. After counting down in her head, she kicks the door and!

Janes: 10

Snek: Nat 20

Oh hey, I didn’t think Snek was actually capable of winning a roll
..Completely forgets that Tasers spread after at range, missing her target by a foot on each side!
The Irishwoman scrambles at her desk, trying to find a weapon before settling on a canister of aphrodisiac concentrate she was using to ‘enhance’ her night, tossing the open bottle right at S! It breaks right on her head, soaking her hair in the sweet-smelling substance!

S needs a second to re-orient herself after that, taking in a much stronger dose than Paige did a second ago! She tries to run, but trips on her own feet!

Maddi, on the other hand, is elated to have a new toy to play with! It’s been so long since she’s had some real fun… S gets a taste of what’s in store when the crime heiress kicks her right between her legs, the aphrodisiac making the whole experience mind-blowing!

Maddi turns to Cass, giving her a quick and simple order to find any other infiltrators.

____

K and Ines, seeing the situation go south fast, move in, barreling the van towards the entrance!

Ines loads her PDW with rubber bullets, while K hops off the roof of the car to the ground.

They move in the same entrance as S and Paige did, well aware that cover is blown. On the way, they spot Paige, trying to right herself and dry her legs.
K hatches a plan: Paige is to stay by the door and act as a sentry, spraying bullets at the staircase when they lure the other Snek down. Ines and K will act as pointmen, saving S from Maddi!

____

Cass runs down the stairs, looking for Lexi and Emmy...

Cass: 7

Janes: Nat 20

Oh hey there’s that regular behavior
Cass sees Lexi on the ground, and immediately runs towards her… down the trapped staircase!

She hears a telltale Click and turns to try and avoid the trap, losing her balance in the process!

While falling, she trips another switch, getting another blast of gas right in the face!
She doesn't have time to process this though, as she’s immediately slammed over and over again with rubber bullets as Paige shakily empties her mag into her!

The bastard child rolls down the stairs, pain quickly flowing away thanks to the aphrodisiac, while K and Ines share a puzzled look.

The plan was to lure her into that, right? Oh well.

____

K and Ines hear loud moans outside the Office, K quickly recognizing the voice as S’s. Carefully, they nudge the door open and toss in a flashbang, then burst through the door!

Janes: 12

Sneks: 5
Maddi, stunned that her best people failed, was busy torturing S over her desk with pleasure, taking the full brunt of the flashbang! When K and Ines move in, she quickly finds herself riddled with rubber shot, painfully slamming her back into the glass while she waits for feeling to return to her limbs!

Their mission complete, Ines and K call in the authorities!

Jane Team Wins!

Like that was a question at this point!

Why do I even bother with dice?

Their job done, Ines and K load Paige and S into the truck. Paige has mostly recovered, but S is babbling and moaning for hours after the fact; she did get soaked in concentrate, after all. It’s a little weird to see her like this. K and Paige decide to use this time to get a little... payback, for all the harassment they endure.
Once they get back, S and Paige will be monitored for side effects.

Maddi’s team is brought into Jane’s custody, with intention to release them to the United States for trial for their involvement in the mass poisoning and several other drug charges. Until then though, the Jane team needs to squeeze them for as much information as possible regarding their operations, including the ‘party drug’ that was used in the traps around the house!

Other than the concussions and welts the lot of them have, the worst injuries are Emmy’s broken leg and the injuries Cass sustained falling down the stairs.

Last edited:

osw

Club Regular
I have watched a few cop shows and spy shows, I think you can make the next Jack Ryan or Blacklist some day!

osw

Club Regular
Reading again, I have to say I'm very happy nobody died, because I didn't expect you to have S fight Maddi's group immediately. I thought they would fight hardened criminals first, but this is so much hotter to read! The SNEK girls should thank Janes' command and S' teammates that they didn't use real bullets. S and K should feel their conscience relieved because they didn't kill anyone by accident who doesn't deserve it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.