Futanari Zako (1 Viewer)

Juggernaut

Potential Patron
Time to start a futanari zako thread!
First thing that came to mind was TMZF. Checkout this guy's work here TMZF(R-18G注意) - pixiv

Comics http://www.dlsite.com/maniax/circle/profile/=/maker_id/RG26271.html

Other artists

79179624_p0_master1200.jpg 30 (1).jpg 30.jpg 42053321_p3.jpg リョナ12P.jpg tumblr_phf1g9eI2G1u40ioro1_1280.jpg 1637e0623ef57b65.jpg 82918007_p0_master1200.jpg 66200205_p0_master1200.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

IronE

Club Regular
If you going to talk about futanari zako. Then Poison from Final Fight should be on the top list lol

From Wikipedia, "Originally conceived as a female thug in Final Fight and part of the game's antagonist group, Mad Gear, concerns during the game's development about reactions from North American audiences to fighting women led to the character being re-imagined as a 'newhalf'."

I'll die on this hill, but I consider Poison a woman like the devs originally intended. It wasn't until market research got involved that they tried to relabel her. Is it really more OK to beat up a futanari? Somebody in a suit apparently thought so.

triet92

Club Regular
From Wikipedia, "Originally conceived as a female thug in Final Fight and part of the game's antagonist group, Mad Gear, concerns during the game's development about reactions from North American audiences to fighting women led to the character being re-imagined as a 'newhalf'."

I'll die on this hill, but I consider Poison a woman like the devs originally intended. It wasn't until market research got involved that they tried to relabel her. Is it really more OK to beat up a futanari? Somebody in a suit apparently thought so.

well, she is a zako, so whether futanari or not =))

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.