From which character you like receiving a beating most, and who do you prefer losing? (1 Viewer)

90sSegaFan

Ryonani Teamster
- DOA 4 (Zack destroying Tina since I could imagine him enslaving her)
- Tekken 6 (Bryan Fury manhandling Christie since he is sadistic as hell)
- Rumble Roses XX (Lady X murdering Becky since she'd not stop and would show no mercy)
- Mortal Kombat 1 (Goro beating Sonya Blade to a bloody pulp since she would be no match for him)
- Sleeper hit: TMNT Tournament Fighters (Krang power slamming April into oblivion since she just isn't a fighter and would stand no chance)

mm_mml

Avid Affiliate
DOA:Bass crushing Ayane or Lisa
Tekken: Marduk beating Lili
Soul Calibur: Astaroth destroying Taki
Rumble Roses: Sebastian dominating Miss Spencer/Mistress

Rag40

Swell Supporter
DOA: Lisa dominating Tina
Tekken: Anna taking out Nina
Soul Calibur: Taki destroying Sophitia
Rumble Roses: Aisha or Anesthesia over Noble Rose, Reiko, Dixie or Miss Spencer
VF: Pai KO'ing Sarah
SF: Juri over Cammy
MK: Mileena assassinating Kitana. More recently, though, D'Vorah using any of the MKX females to "incubate" her young, lol.

I really wish all of the above series would vary up the KO animations, though. With the technology that is available nowadays, there should be tons of different KO animations depending on what move is used to end the fight. MK does it, but the others can definitely improve on that aspect. They all have great characters and some nice looking moves/throws, but are lacking in the KO department. And unfortunately for me, that is mainly what I look for in ryona content.

Anyway, those are my picks for each individual series. Sucks that RR and perhaps VF are seemingly dead and buried. I am assuming a new DOA and Soul Calibur are in the works, but I could be wrong. We will see, I guess.

Black Delmo

Swell Supporter
^ Maybe they might make another SC game after the console port of Tekken 7, but yeah I'd like another SC game especially after Lost Swords (which I enjoyed a bit)

DOA: Kokoro vs Kasumi or the other way around
SC: Taki or a female CAS with her style vs Taki. I really like Taki vs Taki, plus her moves are pretty sexy imo (especially her throws).

Other series:
Tenchu: Female enemy kunoichi over Ayame (love their taunts and appearance)
BloodRayne 2: Female zakos in the first level (sexy outfits, fighting style, and taunts)
Watchmen: The blonde dominatrix. (Same reason as above)

Rag40

Swell Supporter
Yeah, Tenchu and Bloodrayne were awesome. Agreed that the taunts were a big deal and I wish more games would let the AI taunt the main character. Jedi Academy had amazing taunts as well. Getting back to Tenchu and Bloodrayne, though, I wish both of those series would get another chance. Bloodrayne has huge potential if they actually put a budget behind it.

Just finished playing Uncharted 4 and I would love a game with those graphics and animations, but starring a female character. The fights against Nadine and the final boss fight (which I won't spoil) would be amazing. Like imagine if Chloe was the main character, the ryona potential would have been nuts, lol. Oh well.

But yeah, I am picturing a Bloodrayne game with the budget of a game like UC4. Obviously, that would never happen and money isn't the only reason Naughty Dog games turn out really well. But damn, what a waste of an IP.

There are so many older game series that are gone now. I guess it just takes so much money to make a AAA game nowadays that it ends up becoming a large investment. So publishers are probably reluctant to take a chance on something that isn't guaranteed to sell big. Sucks.

Space_junk

Potential Patron
Tekken 6 Nina hands down. Nothing like seeing her losing and getting humiliated with the all black spy suit on.

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.