Froleytia Capistrano; Heavy Object - Clothing and hair mod (1 Viewer)

SteadyMilk

Potential Patron
Requesting a clothing and hair mod for Froleytia Capistrano from Heavy Object. I feel she is hugely underrated and would love to have her in the game. I've included the best photos for her profile view and full frontal view, however some are fairly low resolution so let me know if you can't work with it and I'll do my best to find a better substitute.
Wvmp3_Fa.png
11498-1832807576.png
1000587155_j3.jpg
6z_Wkr_L4.jpg
Ch04expression.png
heavy_object_ep_07_screencap_01.jpg
heavy_object_ep_14_img_22_snap.jpg

fleet

Staff
Admin
Forums Moderator
RM Moderator
Content Creator
Do you want static or dynamic hair? Please don't say that you don't care. An artist might make one version, only to find out you really wanted the other.
Very respectfully,
fleet

SteadyMilk

Potential Patron
If I'm going to pick one over the other, then I would ask for dynamic hair please. Sorry for not stating that earlier! If theres anything else anyone needs clarification on then let me know

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
If I'm going to pick one over the other, then I would ask for dynamic hair please. Sorry for not stating that earlier! If theres anything else anyone needs clarification on then let me know
mineur actually did the static hair if that works for you, and i can't help you about the uniform,

stuntcock

Content Creator
mineur actually did the static hair if that works for you, and i can't help you about the uniform,
Good point; thank you for mentioning that!

SteadyMilk SteadyMilk : the existing PNG hairstyle would probably be the best starting point for a dynamic hair mod, because it bypasses the complications in your reference images (inconsistent coloration, incomplete/cropped view of the hair, left/right ambiguity, etc). Mineur's work depicts the "wrong" side of the hair, but if you can overlook that problem then it's an ideal source.

The biggest challenge problem is the hair design itself. There are at least ten strands visible in the main mass of hair, plus a few more strands for the bangs and sides. If you want the hair to be able to "fan out" during motion (as shown in your final reference image) then it would require a huge amount of modding work and its performance impact (loss of FPS) would be severe. Even a modest dynamic version of this hairstyle would be an ambitious project.

If you want to proceed with the dynamic hairstyle then I can share some additional information. But I would encourage you to try out Mineur's mod first; you might find that it fulfills your requirements. If you want to proceed then you should ask @Mineur's permission to use his work in a revision project -- or if you don't like Mineur's work then you should search for better references.

----------------​

The costume mod will require additional reference images. It would be a good idea to test out some existing mods and create a list of the parts which are actually needed. For example: if the standard necktie and pantyhose are similar enough to this design, then we could skip those parts and focus on the unique stuff (such as the jacket or boots). It would be useful to review tags such as <business attire> and <military> in search of similar mods. Then consider all of the costume parts that you're asking for, and ensure that you have good side-view reference images for each one.

Finally: your request should explain how the costume mod will interact with SDT features. It would be a good idea to choose a specific breast size number (or ask for breast-slider support). If the costume mods should work with the game's RGB sliders then you should explain how (e.g. one slider controls the fabric color, another slider adjusts the buttons and trim, etc). If there are any layering or compatibility details (such as "the uniform jacket must appear over top of various shirts") then please explain them.

ssdkzxy

Vivacious Visitor
Good point; thank you for mentioning that!

SteadyMilk SteadyMilk : the existing PNG hairstyle would probably be the best starting point for a dynamic hair mod, because it bypasses the complications in your reference images (inconsistent coloration, incomplete/cropped view of the hair, left/right ambiguity, etc). Mineur's work depicts the "wrong" side of the hair, but if you can overlook that problem then it's an ideal source.

The biggest challenge problem is the hair design itself. There are at least ten strands visible in the main mass of hair, plus a few more strands for the bangs and sides. If you want the hair to be able to "fan out" during motion (as shown in your final reference image) then it would require a huge amount of modding work and its performance impact (loss of FPS) would be severe. Even a modest dynamic version of this hairstyle would be an ambitious project.

If you want to proceed with the dynamic hairstyle then I can share some additional information. But I would encourage you to try out Mineur's mod first; you might find that it fulfills your requirements. If you want to proceed then you should ask @Mineur's permission to use his work in a revision project -- or if you don't like Mineur's work then you should search for better references.

----------------​

The costume mod will require additional reference images. It would be a good idea to test out some existing mods and create a list of the parts which are actually needed. For example: if the standard necktie and pantyhose are similar enough to this design, then we could skip those parts and focus on the unique stuff (such as the jacket or boots). It would be useful to review tags such as <business attire> and <military> in search of similar mods. Then consider all of the costume parts that you're asking for, and ensure that you have good side-view reference images for each one.

Finally: your request should explain how the costume mod will interact with SDT features. It would be a good idea to choose a specific breast size number (or ask for breast-slider support). If the costume mods should work with the game's RGB sliders then you should explain how (e.g. one slider controls the fabric color, another slider adjusts the buttons and trim, etc). If there are any layering or compatibility details (such as "the uniform jacket must appear over top of various shirts") then please explain them.
you are welcome

Users who are viewing this thread

Are you 18 or older?

This website requires you to be 18 years of age or older. Please verify your age to view the content, or click Exit to leave.